What's new

China threatens Canada with 'grave consequences' if Huawei CFO not freed

Sourgraped. China progress and growth is for all to see. A corrupted government that make no progress of country can never survive in short. Fancy you think CCP has no favour with people. It is the motivation of doing well for all Chinese that makes CCP keep doing well. CCP job is to make the life of Chinese better and not Bengali. Sorry that you Bengali is living worst off than Chinese. :enjoy:

A classic zombie land you got there! Like robots you have been taught to say, 'CCP knows better!'

A classic zombie land you got there! Like robots you have been taught to say, 'CCP knows better!'
Looks like u are in denial. Is China growth in last 40years make up? Can you denial most Chinese life has not Improved compare to past 40years?

Can you denial China able to be 2nd largest economy can be done by any countries given the same time from a third world?

Not really. They have to follow their rule of law, due process and basic civility as well. I would suggest not to base your impression of whats happening with him on some emotional Chinese trolls wild imagining and fantasies here. Rather follow the actual news and facts that we know.

@VCheng @That Guy @Jaanbaz @T-Rex

When everything is said and done, this matter will be resolved according to the laws of each country involved, I am quite sure.

Some people tried to overthrow the Chinese government doesn't mean the whole Chinese people want to do it. China has 1.4 billion people and based on various international polls the majority of the Chinese people still support this government so your claim is ridiculous.

So they were crushed under tanks right?

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/...-kashmir-shepherd-killed-180927075436034.html

(Saleem Malik was killed in the early hours of Thursday and family members told Al Jazeera he was shot dead without any provocation after the Indian soldiers suspected him of being a rebel.)

At least Chinese soldier crushed real rebels while Indian soldier is so capable that they shoot randomly. No wonder Indian soldier deemed warning as unnecessary and a sight of weakness. :lol:

Indian has no right to lecture about human right and massacre of
Chinese. You are no better. Kashmir people dont even has fair right to vote. Living in indian is worst off than China for an individual human right. :enjoy:

Hummm, vongrsco to China for crushing real renales iIe students demanding democracy.

Sorry. You Indian is in no position to gloat at China.. Does shooting dead innocent makes you less guilty than using tank to crush rebels? No, both are dead end of the day.

I can continue more of Kashmir ordeal if you want. End of day, Indian more democracy and more human than China are just BS to kid 3 years old. Indian settle Kashmir human right first before come lecture about others... You are not fit. :enjoy:

Not me, very few if any. Most Chinese still support the government. India has many rebel groups and if I say that Indian army are killing you because those rebels are also Indians, would you agree?

Sorry. You Indian is in no position to gloat at China.. Does shooting dead innocent makes you less guilty than using tank to crush rebels? No, both are dead end of the day.

I can continue more of Kashmir ordeal if you want. End of day, Indian more democracy and more human than China are just BS to kid 3 years old. Indian settle Kashmir human right first before come lecture about others... You are not fit. :enjoy:
Check this out and see how Indians treat their own people
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots

You are right. Shooting some one in an isolated incident by an individual is a much serious crime than running tank on innocent students in hundreds of numbers. I agree with you.

You are right. Shooting some one in an isolated incident by an individual is a much serious crime than running tank on innocent students in hundreds of numbers. I agree with you.
Typical individual isolated excuse. Indian government has no backbone to back their instruction by asking poor soldiers to bear responsible action for instructed to do a job. Why shall Indian soldier do best for their country when they are treated like dirt? No wonder they are running away in 1962. :enjoy:

Enjoy Indian high horse human right BS...

Show any proof that tanks ran over anyone at all.

Typical individual isolated excuse. Indian government has no backbone to back their instruction by asking poor soldiers to bear responsible action for instructed to do a job. Why shall Indian soldier do best for their country when they are treated like dirt? No wonder they are running away in 1962. :enjoy:

Enjoy Indian high horse human right BS...
I agree. To shoot citizens back on their head requires a lots of backbone.

Imagine a rapist trying to educate others about human right. What a joke! :enjoy:

They never look into mirror to know their beastly appearance.

That's what Indians did.

Number-of-Unmarked-mass-graves.jpg
APDP-600x400.jpg

kashmir_missing_20120618.jpg

Imagine a rapist trying to educate others about human right. What a joke! :enjoy:

They never look into mirror to know their beastly appearance.

I agree with you. A nation where 1 out of four is a rapist and 1 out of 10 is gang rapist has all the right to lacture whole universe about rape.

That's what Indians did.

Number-of-Unmarked-mass-graves.jpg
APDP-600x400.jpg

kashmir_missing_20120618.jpg

That is fake news like J20 is a fifth generation fighter.

Back
Top Bottom