What's new

China to get S-400 from russia in 2017

Do you think that India is the only one poor country who has mass starvation....? Oh s**t...I forgot China is the super duper power of the world..they do not have any poor mass starvation people in their country..Then why do your country is so fearful to allow freedom of speech and freedom of press to the outside world?

Simple chinese goverment don't want to disclose the truth that how people are committing Suicide plus goverment sponsored human right violation plus mass killing without legal proceeding. And most importantly fear that people will demand democracy.

Believe it or not ... Russia will sell it to China :lol: Didn't they do it for Su 30 ?

Why china is importing from Russia despite of all made in china claims???????

few days back there was news that china is importing second hand planes from Russia. :eek: :eek:

china spends about 4 times more on defense then India still so much of imports.

That's because the Chinese economy is over 4 times larger than India.

Why china is importing from Russia despite of all made in china claims???????

few days back there was news that china is importing second hand planes from Russia. :eek: :eek:

china spends about 4 times more on defense then India still so much of imports.

China import things we needs that are not available yet in our manufacturing plan to complement our defense...even the second hand transport planes...until our Y-20 ready.

For me it's not suprise that China still want to buy new weapons available on the market either Russian or else...as long as it can provide some meanfull utility to our defense...say no to new toys is condam ourself...and if Russia is afraid of China's copy then they better not do the same mistake as mig-19, mig-21,su-27, Kilo, missiles, destroyer...wow the list of mistakes is very long...it seems to me that Russia has old habit to make sames mistake with China :lol:

For me it's not suprise that China still want to buy new weapons available on the market either Russian or else...as long as it can provide some meanfull utility to our defense...say no to new toys is condam ourself...and if Russia is afraid of China's copy then they better not do the same mistake as mig-19, mig-21,su-27, Kilo, missiles, destroyer...wow the list of mistakes is very long...it seems to me that Russia has old habit to make sames mistake with China :lol:
The Mig-19, Mig-21 and SU-27 were copied. Today, the SU-27...aka J-11 has changed so much that it is basically an indigenous fighter except for the external appearance. The Kilo, destroyers and most missiles are indigenous. Anybody can argue that so and so component is derived from a foreign design. The reality is, every development is based on something before it and doesn't make them copies. The only things that can realistically be described as copies are licensed copies or stolen blueprints. I still find the claims of the J-10 being a copy of the Lavi ridiculous, especially given that China was already developing the J-9, a delta canard design, for over 10 years prior and that the Lavi is significantly smaller, was never completed, and whose direct involvement with the J-10 was never definitively proven unless you consider a bunch of unsubstantiated claims from unofficial accounts as proof.

One thing i must say china does colour their military hardware nice to make an visual impact ;) even wheels are given white ring i wish they were come with those shinny chrome ring :lol:

Compare the two picture from above russian hardware and chinese one...... Masters of art and deception:D

Simple chinese goverment don't want to disclose the truth that how people are committing Suicide plus goverment sponsored human right violation plus mass killing without legal proceeding. And most importantly fear that people will demand democracy.

Lol Indians have one of the worst human rights records, the Hindu radicals murdered millions of sikhs demanding their freedom from Hindu oppression.

Democracy is the way western regimes control weak powder puff countries like India. IndiA has no democracy, it's run by the white man for the white man. India is a western colony. Washington and London run India.

If some one is going out of the way and debate about Indian Poverty and starvation, It is not needed to go again to attack troller and feed them. Report the post and debate on topic.

On Topic: Any news on the budget China is willing to pay?

no doubt, S-400 is a very sophisticated weapon, and S-500 is better, I don't think in here, no one will doubt the Russian capability in anti-aircraft missile system. Of course, I think, If we can, and Russian accept the request, We will glad to buy the S 400, and we will try to learn something from them. If they don't sell them to us, We have no choice, Just do it by ourself to improve our system.
And here, Indian are so happy, If them can "copy" as good as S 300 weapon, I will so surprised, It will be a miracle. They buy too much weapon, But can make a decent weapon, I don't know how thick are their face skin. Copy, So what, the important is that it works, But your "creativeness" can't be seen by the world. Keep mocking china, You just can get the happiness from here, in the real life, I know your hurt, Oh, poor people!!
If doing these can relieve your pain, Please work harder, It is momentum to us, change ourself, do better next time. No like some country, even know the root, but can't do anything, what a pity!

Anybody who wants to buy the S-400 will have to wait until 2017 at the very least, because all current S-400 production is for the Russian Military, and the export version will no doubt be a downgraded.

Anyway by 2017, S-500 will be ready so who cares:P

Didn't China co-produce the S-400 in a joint venture with the Russians?
It's probably more like giving Russia money to make S-400 in exchange for S-300 PMU-2 technology.

They say we want to buy alot of things.
It never hurts to ask for a sample. Even if you can make your own competitive world-class product. If we want have a healthy relationship with certain Russian companies it benefits us to buy some of our needs from them.

Anybody who wants to buy the S-400 will have to wait until 2017 at the very least, because all current S-400 production is for the Russian Military, and the export version will no doubt be a downgraded.

Anyway by 2017, S-500 will be ready so who cares:P

According to your logic, by 2017 people will go after S-500 instead of S-400. But the Russo factory will have to meet the needs of domestic market first, so exporting S-500 will have to wait to ... er... to 2022. By then there will be S-600 and no one cares about S-500.

Back
Top Bottom