What's new

China To Induct JF-17 Thunder into Its Air Force: President Mamnoon Hussain

WOW, Check out the real news about China and Pakistan jointly developing Submarines. All the expertise Pakistan developed by manufacturing Agosta 90 will come in handy in this Joint Venture. China is helping Pakistan learn Technology at a amazing speed.

President Mamnoon Hussain has described his visit to China as successful. Pakistani President said that Chinese side has agreed to induct FC-1/JF-17 Thunder fighter jets into its Air Force. This will help in bringing the per unit price down and increase the chances of grabbing export orders. He also added that China will continue to cooperate on the JF-17 project.

China has also agreed to extend its cooperation in fighting against terrorism and will supply Pakistan army with helicopters. China and Pakistan will also soon finalize contract to jointly develop and produce submarines for Pakistan Navy.

China will also install two 1100 MW nuclear power plants in Karachi and another three will be installed in other parts of the country.

Read more: China To Induct JF-17 Thunder into Its Air Force: President Mamnoon Hussain | Pakistan Military Review

Last edited:
WOW, Check out the real news about China and Pakistan jointly developing Submarines. All the expertise Pakistan developed by manufacturing Agosta 90 will come in handy in this Joint Venture. China is helping Pakistan learn Technology at a amazing speed.

President Mamnoon Hussain has described his visit to China as successful. Pakistani President said that Chinese side has agreed to induct FC-1/JF-17 Thunder fighter jets into its Air Force. This will help in bringing the per unit price down and increase the chances of grabbing export orders. He also added that China will continue to cooperate on the JF-17 project.

China has also agreed to extend its cooperation in fighting against terrorism and will supply Pakistan army with helicopters. China and Pakistan will also soon finalize contract to jointly develop and produce submarines for Pakistan Navy.

China will also install two 1100 MW nuclear power plants in Karachi and another three will be installed in other parts of the country.

Read more: China To Induct JF-17 Thunder into Its Air Force: President Mamnoon Hussain | Pakistan Military Review
He also said we would buy J-10 Fighter Jets I think or may be he was referring to WZ-10 Helicopters @Aeronaut

He also said we would buy J-10 Fighter Jets I think or may be he was referring to WZ-10 Helicopters @Aeronaut

The next Fighter I want to buy from China would have to be a 5th Generation Fighter, Zarvan.

We can upgrade the newer Blocks of JF-17 to ALMOST J-10 level with the Aesa Radar and BVR missiles.

After that we should put our money in the Co-Development of 5th Generation Chinese Fighters.

Last edited:
China is likely to induct some JF-17 Block IIIs when the WS-17 engine is ready for operational service。

Don't think China would go for a fighter without AESA henceforth。

The next Fighter I want to buy from China would have to be a 5th Generation Fighter, Zarvan.

We can upgrade the newer Blocks of JF-17 to ALMOST J-10 level with the Aesa Radar and BVR missiles.

After that we should put our money in the 5th Generation Fighters.

Buy up F16 second hand from other countries and upgraded JF17 blocks to phase out older birds and then 5th generations birds in the future.

IMO 175ish F16 and the 250 JF17 would be good enough until Chinese work out their 5th generation kinks. :pop:

Buy up F16 second hand from other countries and upgraded JF17 blocks to phase out older birds and then 5th generations birds in the future.

IMO 175ish F16 and the 250 JF17 would be good enough until Chinese work out their 5th generation kinks. :pop:
175:o::o:
I hardly see the number rising more then 100-120:disagree:

I'm not surprised with it. We have so many J-7, J-8 and Q-5 to replace. Also our naval air force are expanding and thisty for new flights. Production capacity is not a problem for China except avication industry.

I'm not surprised with it. We have so many J-7, J-8 and Q-5 to replace. Also our naval air force are expanding and thisty for new flights. Production capacity is not a problem for China except avication industry.

This is an often ignored fact, but it's a fact.

If we induct 200 of these bad boys, we can easily make our Air force second to America and first in East Asia, especially with further J-10Bs, and J-16s, and that naval attack fighter(always forget the name) JH-8B? Not sure if we will go for more variants of J-11D, or B or just the J-16s, almost forgot J-15s.

1,500 4th gen fighters sounds good and a doable feet, we are more than 1/3 there, with close to 700 4th gen fighters.

JF-17 is a capable fighter in its class, I personally think according to specifications, it's a very ambitious fighter especially the latter variants.

After that we should put our money in the 5th Generation Fighters.
I agree , Instead of spending on J10bs we should invest in the JF-17 project and save money for the fifth generation jets

IMO 175ish F16 and the 250 JF17 would be good enough until Chinese work out their 5th generation kinks.
It would be hard to get the money for this large number of F-16s .. and remember they are sanction prone

This is an often ignored fact, but it's a fact.

If we induct 200 of these bad boys, we can easily make our Air force second to America and first in East Asia, especially with further J-10Bs, and J-16s, and that naval attack fighter(always forget the name) JH-8B? Not sure if we will go for more variants of J-11D, or B or just the J-16s, almost forgot J-15s.

1,500 4th gen fighters sounds good and a doable feet, we are more than 1/3 there, with close to 700 4th gen fighters.

JF-17 is a capable fighter in its class, I personally think according to specifications, it's a very ambitious fighter especially the latter variants.
I think you mean JH-7B. For XAC, when Y-20 is ready, I don't think they will have enough force on JH-7B because Y-20 need much more skilled labor than this kind of little bird. Fortunately, JH-7B is used to replace old JH-7 and hope them will finish the order in 1-2 years.

Or maybe it would be a token purchase to attract foreign sales. I found the news of 3 additional nuclear power plant very interesting, if we include the 2 being constructed at Karachi, we are talking about 5500 MW of additional power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom