What's new

China vs The West, why no homelessness in China?

She's from Jamaica...I'm not sure why she's blaming "the West" for teaching her anything about China. Maybe she should blame her own Government's school systems/media.

She seems to be picking up habits in China about making sure to blame others first before yourself.

Last edited:
Because there is always a village to fallback and because the auxiliary police 城管 has a lot of power to kick homeless people

Plenty of homeless in China last time I visited in 2019. Don't make untruthful claims. It's a real social problem in China.
I don't see any, where did you see?

Check this video, he said the same

Plenty of homeless in China last time I visited in 2019. Don't make untruthful claims. It's a real social problem in China.
I havent seen a real photo of homeless people as reported in China so far.

And this guy in Tokyo who used to live in Shanghai

"In Shanghai, there are no homeless people, In Tokyo,, homeless people are not so many, but there are some"
_20230131000228-png.914253

_20230131000259-png.914255

In guess maybe in some third tier or fouth tier cities if you search very hard, you may find one or two, but you need to be extremely lucky to have that find

A Black Man Searching For Homeless People In China

There are Jews brainwashed people who told me not to generalized, and not to jump into conclusion.

I don't see any, where did you see?

Check this video, he said the same
Guangzhou, plenty at night time and early morning, not to mention ragpickers.

Your narrative doesn't align with my observations.

Guangzhou, plenty at night time and early morning, not to mention ragpickers.

Your narrative doesn't align with my observations.
I have to say I don't know the situation in Guangzhou, but at least there is no homeless people in Beijing, maybe Guangzhou has some due to its much warmer weather? I don't know, we need some other people from Guangzhou , not visitors but true Guangzhou residents to share some thought maybe.

Because there is always a village to fallback and because the auxiliary police 城管 has a lot of power to kick homeless people
In Beijing we have 两限房, 经济适用房, 廉租房 to ensure that even the poorest can have an apartment to live.

城管 only handles disorders and cleanliness of major streets, they don't go everywhere in a city.

Some years back, I even saw them kicking street peddler

The majority of homeless are handled by 城管. Remaining one GOng An will handle. The net is cast so wide that you likely can go homeless in big cities for a few days.

Dont believe You try camp Tiananmen environ and see how.

Back
Top Bottom