What's new

China vs The West, why no homelessness in China?

Some years back, I even saw them kicking street peddler
I saw that too, now they behave much better after the public outcry on the social media, but they still have a very bad image in people's mind, the damage was done already.

A collection of unverifiable sourceless videos from a well known China bashing youtube channel, you see homeless people everywhere in any Indian cities, but how come no Indians in China report such a scene? there are tons of vlog videos made by Indian expats living in China, you can check them out.

The difference between China and WEST that make less homeless.

1. No drug issue!
2. You don't loss your house if you can't pay the property tax.
3. Village newborn will assign a new land for free to build their property when they grow up. No capitalist landlord holding land...
4. Crime\begger gang completely wiped out by XI, No Children\Women\Disable been forced to beg this day.
5. No illage migrant

She's from Jamaica...I'm not sure why she's blaming "the West" for teaching her anything about China. Maybe she should blame her own Government's school systems/media.

She seems to be picking up habits in China about making sure to blame others first before yourself.
East Asia in general, and China in particular, will be the last cultural region on earth to blame others rather than themselves. Next to Indian and blacks, who tend to blame every things on colonialism for their own misery, i see the West has similar tendency to China. In the meantime, China rarely blames the West. Just take a look at mainstream media in China compared to the like of CNN, BBC, DW and you can see clearly the difference. And everyone can see the obsession of Western leaders with China, from Trump, Biden to Scholz, Sunak etc. compared to the calmness of Xi Jinping.

East Asia in general, and China in particular, will be the last cultural region on earth to blame others rather than themselves. Next to Indian and blacks, who tend to blame every things on colonialism for their own misery, i see the West has similar tendency to China. In the meantime, China rarely blames the West. Just take a look at mainstream media in China compared to the like of CNN, BBC, DW and you can see clearly the difference. And everyone can see the obsession of Western leaders with China, from Trump, Biden to Scholz, Sunak etc. compared to the calmness of Xi Jinping.
Exactly, the Americans, West Europeans and Aussies blame everything bad in their countries on China in order to make China the target enemy, just shameless, now they accuse baselessly the Chinese are doing the same to the West.

London I’m not a great example. London is filthy sadly 😷
Homeless is an issue for almost all advance cities, on the other hand, this is more of a social issue

Filthy on the other hand, is probably another issue
Plenty of homeless in China last time I visited in 2019. Don't make untruthful claims. It's a real social problem in China.
Shh....your word did not fit his narrative, there are NO HOMELESS people in China, all those are just out of state worker "Temporary" out of place, they all have a home to go back to.

You need to get in line with the official narrative.

Last edited:
Homeless is an issue for almost all advance cities, on the other hand, this is more of a social issue

Filthy on the other hand, is probably another issue

Shh....your word did not fit his narrative, there are NO HOMEL:ESS people in China, all those are just out of state worker "Temoerory" out of place, they all have a home to go back to.

You need to get in line with the official narrative.
Homelessness is a massive problem in Pakistan too. It’s a societal problem, it’s existed since before any of us were even born.

Homelessness is a massive problem in Pakistan too. It’s a societal problem, it’s existed since before any of us were even born.

Homeless is a serious issue I think just about anywhere (disregarding OP said China don't have homeless issue)

Even in welfare state such as Australia. Homelessness still rampant even tho Australian government had done all they can to eliminate it, on paper there should not be homeless issue because the government gave everyone enough money to survive, I can literally sit on my arse do nothing and collect A$1400 a month. More than enough to rent a room and feed yourself for a month.

The right solution for Homeless is social activities, more mental health support, not just pump money into the issue and hope they were resolved. But seems like we still don't get how to solve it for decades.

The right solution for Homeless is social activities, more mental health support, not just pump money into the issue and hope they were resolved. But seems like we still don't get how to solve it for decades.
💯 % agreed.

China rarely blames the West.

Try asking the Chinese here why China took until around the year 2000 to bring their citizen's standard of living up.

Why wasn't it back in 1900? See if they blame the West instead of their own poor governance.

As for the West blaming China it is mostly a direct result of their own businesses mass offshoring manufacturing to save a dollar (with the blessing of their own Government) ...which I blame on bad governance.

Last edited:
Try asking the Chinese here why China took until around the year 2000 to bring their citizen's standard of living up.

Why wasn't it back in 1900? See if they blame the West instead of their own poor governance.

As for the West blaming China it is mostly a direct result of their own businesses mass offshoring manufacturing to save a dollar (with the blessing of their own Government) ...which I blame on bad governance.

The world has been plundered by the West and the rules have been set by the West in the last 200 years. They are naturally not fair to China and weaker, normally referred as third world, countries. So they are blaming the West and try to change the rules, which are right. And even in this unfair battle, China is acting in silence most of the time.

But you (the West) is blaming China in a game which rules have been set by the West, which are not right. You are losing mainly because your average IQ is lower, not because of China.

comment_1584994497MM5rYMx8bMVyzPuhDKVanS(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom