What's new

China vs The West, why no homelessness in China?

The world has been plundered by the West and the rules have been set by the West in the last 200 years. They are naturally not fair to China and weaker, normally referred as third world, countries. So they are blaming the West and try to change the rules, which are right. And even in this unfair battle, China is acting in silence most of the time.

But you (the West) is blaming China in a game which rules have been set by the West, which are not right. You are losing mainly because your average IQ is lower, not because of China.

Lmao.

The world has been plundered by the West and the rules have been set by the West in the last 200 years. They are naturally not fair to China and weaker, normally referred as third world, countries. So they are blaming the West and try to change the rules, which are right. And even in this unfair battle, China is acting in silence most of the time.

But you (the West) is blaming China in a game which rules have been set by the West, which are not right. You are losing mainly because your average IQ is lower, not because of China.

You are doing the typical blame game.

If the West wasn't around don't you think the typical Chinese citizen would still be in the rice fields doing relatively the same thing their ancestors had been doing for eons?

You think everything would be rosey? You think people wouldn't be worrying about their family's survival? What outsider can you now pin the blame on?

Last edited:

If the West wasn't around don't you think the typical Chinese citizen would still be in the rice fields doing relatively the same thing their ancestors had been doing for eons?

You think everything would be rosey? What outsider can you now pin the blame on?
How do you know? just because the west developed faster in the past couples of centuries doesn't mean they are always more advanced, at some point in the histotry they were one of the most backward bunch in the world.

How do you know? just because the west developed faster in the past couples of centuries doesn't mean they are always more advanced, at some point in the histotry they were one of the most backward bunch in the world.

I'm just saying you can't be blaming the West for China's long traditional lifestyle. It's not like we were pressuring your rulers over the last 500 years to keep you as simple peasant farmers. That's ridiculous.

Plus pretty much anything externally that was going on had very little effect on the day-to-day living of the typical Chinese citizen living in the countryside.

You think everything would be rosey? You think people wouldn't be worrying about their family's survival? What outsider can you now pin the blame on?
Without all the Chnese inventions like printing, compass, paper and many others in history, would you white Americans still live in European farm lands and caves ? Without Europe and America invasion wars and lootings of huge Chinese wealth in the past centuries, dont you think China would be wealthier and much better off today ? Talk of pure white supremacist bigotry, no matter how much you deny it in your motto.

Without all the Chnese inventions like printing, compass, paper and many others in history, would you white Americans still live in European farm lands and caves ? Without Europe and America invasion wars and lootings of huge Chinese wealth in the past centuries, dont you think China would be wealthier and much better off today ? Talk of pure white supremacist bigotry, no matter how much you deny it in your motto.

And people like you would not have any internet without US inventions. Sounds like a fair trade. :D

And people like you would not have any internet without US inventions. Sounds like a fair trade. :D
Talk non sense, which inventions came first, like printing and compass or internet.

Talk non sense, which inventions came first, like printing and compass or internet.

What is nonsense is to assume that if China had not invented some things a long, long, long time ago, others would not have figured them out by themselves. Many discoveries and inventions have multiple origins. Clearly.

What is nonsense is to assume that if China had not invented some things a long, long, long time ago, others would not have figured them out by themselves. Many discoveries and inventions have multiple origins. Clearly.
That is your own logic, then I can also argue that China might also developed industrially without the wars, plunderings and inverventions from the West in the past two centuries, and that would be better.

Thats is your own logic, then I can also argue that China might also developed industrially without the wars, plunderings and inverventions from the West in the past two centuries, and that would be better.

And that is your own logic, and equally hypothetical. See how that goes? :D

What we do have is the world we have today, and what determines where it will go next is what everyone does today, not what they did in centuries past. That applies to all of us, equally.

I don't recall Roman cities having problems because they didn't have Chinese paper or compasses. I don't remember them living in caves either.

However for the people in Europe living outside the Roman Empire in squalor I don't think they were ever making the weak excuse that the far off East somehow was the reason they lived that way.

And that is your own logic, and equally hypothetical. See how that goes? :D

What we do have is the world we have today, and what determines where it will go next is what everyone does today, not what they did in centuries past. That applies to all of us, equally.
I just point out your opinion is hypothetical in the first place. Of course, what happened in the past matters, the past determined what is today, and today determines what will be tomorrow.

I think in US just landing on their airport is enough to see homelessness. Go out of the airport, you will come across an addict.

I don't recall Roman cities having problems because they didn't have Chinese paper or compasses. I don't remember them living in caves either.

However for the people in Europe living outside the Roman Empire in squalor I don't think they were ever making the excuse that the far off East somehow was the reason they lived that way.
Becos China never invaded Europe and looted their wealth, what are Europeans to blame China for ?

Most people in Roman empire did live outside Rome, in the country side fields though.

Back
Top Bottom