What's new

Chinese aggression is good for India's Defence

Hope you will post sensibly soon..
:lol:

China is building the biggest Hydroelectric Dam in the world on the Brahmaputra, which supplies water to India. :rofl:

Zhang Boting, the deputy general secretary of the China Society for Hydropower Engineering, told the Guardian that a massive dam on the great bend of the Yarlung Tsangpo - the Tibetan name for the river - would benefit the world, despite the likely concerns of downstream nations, India and Bangladesh, which access water and power from the river.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/may/24/chinese-hydroengineers-propose-tibet-dam

The Tibetan region is a great source of water for Asia. Which is why India is so upset that it is under Chinese control...

China is building the biggest Hydroelectric Dam in the world on the Brahmaputra, which supplies water to India. :rofl:

Chinese engineers propose world's biggest hydro-electric project in Tibet | Environment | guardian.co.uk

The Tibetan region is a great source of water for Asia. Which is why India is so upset that it is under Chinese control...
We survive on water by Brahmaputra?Do we?
Build the dam and the Tibetans who are already fed up of irritating China will break it out
:rolleyes::lol:

china india can do lots of thing together but if they face each other i am sure both countries will be destroyed

its up to china what they want we are ready for both condition

We survive on water by Brahmaputra?Do we?
Build the dam and the Tibetans who are already fed up of irritating China will break it out
:rolleyes::lol:

lol.... Man!! really its funny..

i dont know but i feel when ever indians dont have a answer they start to laugh and praise each others joke.. This trend i am seeing on the whole PDF.

its a complex of some type indans are having now a days..

I will love if some sensible Indian answers the question on the biggest Hydroelectric Dam in the world on the Brahmaputra.

Be Serious

i dont know but i feel when ever indians dont have a answer they start to laugh and praise each others joke.. This trend i am seeing on the whole PDF.

its a complex of some type indans are having now a days..

I will love if some sensible Indian answers the question on the biggest Hydroelectric Dam in the world on the Brahmaputra.

Be Serious

They also start posting these emoctions. :rofl::lol::hang2::wave::blah:.

You are right.

China has nothing to fear :
1945 - Japan,1953 - USA,1962 - India,1969 - USSR,1979 - Vietnam,1997 - Britain out of HK,1999 - Portugal out of Macau

BUT AFRAID OF TIBET

Tibet is with China since 1500s! Why should we be afraid? We should close the water in tibet to India. We should divert in to other S asia nation except India.

The Brahmaputra is not Indias only source of water. All water even to the NE is NOT being cut off. Bangladesh will suffer the most.

I don't know why Pakistan is rejoicing, India can easily cut off all major water sources to Pakistan.

The Brahmaputra is not Indias only source of water. All water even to the NE is NOT being cut off. Bangladesh will suffer the most.

I don't know why Pakistan is rejoicing, India can easily cut off all major water sources to Pakistan.

I am not rejoicing.. how can India Easily cut off all the major water sources to Pakistan?

and you can be that sensible indian i am looking for to give the answer on The Brahmaputra Dam? in detail i mean.

I am not rejoicing.. how can India Easily cut off all the major water sources to Pakistan?

and you can be that sensible indian i am looking for to give the answer on The Brahmaputra Dam? in detail i mean.

what ??
if china build dam it is ok
and if india build dam then it is not ok
C'mon give me a break:what:

what ??
if china build dam it is ok
and if india build dam then it is not ok
C'mon give me a break:what:

you didn't understand the question.. man all i need to know is what you indians think of that damn dam?

Back
Top Bottom