What's new

Chinese aircraft carrier photos (early August 2010)

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Chinese aircraft carrier photos (early August 2010)

1281761310_85492.jpg

1281761310_81257.jpg

1281761310_33311.jpg

1281685320_90900.jpg

China Defense Blog: Chinese aircraft carrier photos (early August 2010)

First three are some sort of building made as a shape of aircraft carrier. Nothing real ..

First three are some sort of building made as a shape of aircraft carrier. Nothing real ..

If you look at the pictures I think the first 3 were taken from one side of the aircraft (which a plane is parked on top) and the last one is taken from the other side. Anyway its just providing an update on the developments so nothing to get worked up over.

If you look at the pictures I think the first 3 were taken from one side of the aircraft (which a plane is parked on top) and the last one is taken from the other side. Anyway its just providing an update on the developments so nothing to get worked up over.

just look those pics again first three are totally different from fourth one... and one more thing just first three they have aircraft with them so how can they park aircraft on uncompleted carrier ... logic dude

another bs thread

just look those pics again first three are totally different from fourth one... and one more thing just first three they have aircraft with them so how can they park aircraft on uncompleted carrier ... logic dude

another bs thread

Mate, I don't think the aircraft are on the carrier. It looks like they are on a single storey building which is next to or close to the carrier. The pictures do not lend enough detail to say if they are different but they do have the same hazy quality about them.

The first three pictures are not real air craft carrier, it is a building shaped like the carrier and is used for training and research, and it is located thousands of miles from open sea. That aircraft (J-15) and the helicopter (Z-8) under canvas cover are not real either, they are mock-up.

The last one is the real air craft carrier ungoing re-fit.

None of the picture is ps.

how many threads will you open on Chinese AC, I think this is 3rd thread. please look before opening another thread. Mods take it down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom