What's new

Clashes in Indian Kashmir after army kills two civilians

1.Muslim -was devloped in mughal era.. but lost in race during british era onward.. some by design by british some by them too
2. hee .. Bollywod .. satateted by marathi guy.. Dadasaheb phalke ..we pref acting than religion of guy...dont bring relgion to everything
3. they are most negelected again by design by congress and then themslef did not try to evovle
4.injustice .. then ther is court.. unemployment ntohg to do with relgion.. Wipro... own by azim premji..one of most respect man in india ..a indian .. a muslim
5.if i accept this claim . then as per your no4 point they should be in laskh of terorist in india who are unemployed right?
6.most religion i know are relgion of peace .. including islam.. but followers make things diffuclt either hardliners hindus or muslim or buddhist or christan..
7.revege ? of what ? ...71 .. read histrory you gus trated bealis as 3rd rate citizen ... denial is good thing for society .. rest ware sarted by pak ended by india ..
8.read just relase pentagn report.. where 3 terrost who relased after plant of indian airlein are living in pak who support them
if you know geo politics of pak you get ans

india .. our constition is crystal clear... respect for all relgion but no favoritisam..
that why here shia sunini bailvai can live togeth with peace -show me one country where such diverse mix of muslim sect live with such low level of violence

we love SRk so salman so sunny paji so sachin tendulkar so siddhu so vishwantha andad so rajnikant so kalam so Maahtma gasnhi so sardar patel so lokmanya tilak so maulana azad so annie besant so shivaji so akbar
list is endless ...
1. Wrong they are still developed "Dawood inrahim" :D.
2. Not reasonable answer.I said muslims are major part of indian economy.
3. Neglected because they are minorities.
4. I have many examples of injustice and ignorance.
5. Indian Muslims are financially settled mostly business class.
6. I said ignorance and injustice make person hardliner.
7. Revenge of these murders "Clashes in Indian Kashmir after army kills two civilians" etc
8. If PA supports terrorists the why US don't attack us like iraq,afghanistan etc?

Your constitution is favored for hindus.

----
Military man is human inside too...
IA is professional so they accept mistake too
Sorry to say if i said he was mistakenly beheaded actually he was on barbers shop for shave service? I am really sorry.:(
_65167393_tyqtsb2q.jpg

Sorry to say if i said he was mistakenly beheaded actually he was on barbers shop for shave service? I am really sorry.:(
View attachment 148051
--
Dear ...
indian side incident happned in civilian line with mistaken threat perception
what you ding is insult of soldires
dont make them so less irrespective of nationality...
hope you mind this in future

--
Dear ...
indian side incident happned in civilian line with mistaken threat perception
what you ding is insult of soldires
dont make them so less irrespective of nationality...
hope you mind this in future
No, A professional Soldier cannot kill any minor civilian mistakenly.
I said very sorry to say, only to give you example.
To kill innocent civilian is Insult for humanity. And you are saying it "A mistake."
If it was mistake...... then they should be trialed by Indian government. Aren't they?

Last edited:
No, A professional Soldier cannot kill any minor civilian mistakenly.
I said very sorry to say, only to give you example.
If it was mistake...... then they should be trialed by Indian government. Aren't they?
--
Dear .... i agian say .. learn issue .. before speking..
they did not did it cold blodded ..
it was perception , siituatuon, high alrt made this..
so IA said sorry ... though it will not bring back life.. but that is max IA can do..
action will be taken based on overall circumstnce
if its cold blooded then definelty but seems that not the case

--
Dear .... i agian say .. learn issue .. before speking..
they did not did it cold blodded ..
it was perception , siituatuon, high alrt made this..
so IA said sorry ... though it will not bring back life.. but that is max IA can do..
action will be taken based on overall circumstnce
if its cold blooded then definelty but seems that not the case
Damn. I know every single movement in IOK and you are advising me to learn issue. :hitwall:
If highly trained and well equipped troops are on high alert then they can kill innocent civilian mistakely. "Even on High alert":what:

No one cares if any civilian killed :( where are bloody human rights NGO's? Where is puppet UN?
I damn sure this case will be closed just like other million cases.

Damn. I know every single movement in IOK and you are advising me to learn issue. :hitwall:
If highly trained and well equipped troops are on high alert then they can kill innocent civilian mistakely. "Even on High alert":what:

No one cares if any civilian killed :( where are bloody human rights NGO's? Where is puppet UN?
I damn sure this case will be closed just like other million cases.
--
you have right to have your own opinion ..

Allahumma ansur ikhwana mujahideen fi sabilillah fi kulli makan

O Allah grant victory to our Mujahideen everywhere!

I believe you should start a thread for this news, as it is just breaking.

Pakistanis are killing tens if not hundreds every month of their own civilians. The kind of ammunition is used including air strikes, only god knows how many of them are innocent.

Non these Pakistani jerks takes so much of interest in those very own Muslims killed but have the audacity to poke nose in India's maters.

Back
Top Bottom