What's new

Complete Pak Army Shuhada Pictures

Xeric

RETIRED THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There are 943 in total, below are a few of them: (visit the link to see all the pics)

8d528fb22eceb01442ef41ff03f8ac85.jpg

078fe3405dc4379542e12b3c41818126.jpg

3a3a34c65429394f5e2fa08c3c251e49.jpg

Complete Pak Army Shuhada Pics (14 Aug 08 - 14 Aug 09) - Windows Live

:pakistan:

Salute to all of them...Long live Pakistan..long live Pak Army.

I hope someone can get a website running where the information like name, unit & the date, place of martyrdom can be mentioned of all the me who have given their lives for Pakistan.

Excellent job done by the way.

Last edited:
It says from 14 aug 08 to 14 aug 09, but then i saw a few pics which had a date around 2006.

I hope someone can get a website running where the information like name, unit & the date, place of martyrdom can be mentioned of all the me who have given their lives for Pakistan.

14 Aug 08 to 14 Aug 09

Some pics also show the Number, Name and the Unit of the individuals, i mean the tags with the pics.

:pakistan:AYE RAH-E-HAQ KAY SHAHEEDO WAFA KI TASVEERO
TUMHAIN WATAN KI HAWAIN SALAM KEHTI HAIN:pakistan:

I AM PROUD OF YOU MY BROTHERS, NO DOUBT YOU WERE BRAVE AND NOBEL SOULS, MAY ALLAH ACCEPT YOUR SHAHADA AND SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS UPON YOU IN JANNAH...AAMEEN:tup:

Great idea, bud. I'll forward your suggestion to the WebMaster through the Think Tank forum.

Well i have been trying to maintain the "Honoring Our Martyrs' thread for the purpose but then also we have quite a few dedicated threads for our Shaheeds.

Like i said the pics on the link have the Name, Number and Units of these heroes, so one can start copy pasting a each pic with details. May be we can distribute our work, i mean each member (interested ones) can be given a specific number of pics to posted in a specific time.

its because of people like them we are save in our homes.
Pakistan Army zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom