What's new

Convener MQM Dr Imran Farooq killed

and your source is ? or its just assumption

I have an MQM site office just across the Market and i have personaly witnessed them closing down shops and hanging out in the streets of Karachi holding all kinds of weapons ... ... if you want pics i can give you .....

RIP and hopefully gives no reason for untrest....though he was out of politics apparently

I have an MQM site office just across the Market and i have personaly witnessed them closing down shops and hanging out in the streets of Karachi holding all kinds of weapons ... ... if you want pics i can give you .....

you said Imran farooq was ""hiding from trained assasins of mqm"" thats what i asked you the source for ???

whoah 5 members and 10 guest currently viewing this thread!!!
can some enlighten me how will this impact karachi???
will this finally reduce the killings in karachi or incease it???
what about politics???

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

ok it's 8 members an 82 guest now!!

whoah 5 members and 10 guest currently viewing this thread!!!
can some enlighten me how will this impact karachi???
will this finally reduce the killings in karachi or incease it???
what about politics???

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

ok it's 8 members an 82 guest now!!

Its cuz of MQM sir , Imran farooq was amoung founding members of MQM

Jaisa karo ge waisa he pao ge ... He got what he deserved, i can bet my life over this that Altaf Hussain Himself Masterminded his killing ...!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

He has 60 Murder cases in his name ... !!!!

Please don't start your conspiracy theories ....

Back
Top Bottom