What's new

Cope India: How the IAF rewrote the rules of air combat

Seriously saying I was being nothing, I just did so as to realise you that this such genuine thread is going away from the topic by dragging in all that prez and what not. And FYI I do accept things, no matter whether it is harsh or anything else and that's why I liked your posts
cause those were genuine and well researched. Rest depends on you how you interpret it. Good night!!

Nope, that cricket was still relevant to showing why the Indian response to the Red Flag video was so acerbic. To demonstrate nationalism.. Pakistani nationalism has little to do with giving examples on Indian nationalism. You dragged in Pakistan to try and deflect the critique on Indian nationalism.. EXACTLY what I was stating that many Indians do. You were being nationalistic and tried to defend your country by immediately diverting attention to Pakistan in order to alleviate your feelings of hurt on my comment. In other words, you are serving as an example to exactly what I said. Reactionary, not thought-out responses out of defensive anger.

This is exactly what Shiv Aroor did in his blog..

The lopsided result can be explained in the difference in combat styles of the two air forces. While the IAF varied aircraft mixes, altitudes and formations, the American pilot seemed stuck in the static Cold War-style of ground-controlled interceptions, which gives little leeway to the individual pilot. Weaknesses in crew performance and limitations in their range of action were evident during the simulated aerial combat.

That's the sort of criticism usually levelled at users of Soviet/Russian Aircraft...

Back
Top Bottom