What's new

Could Shahid Afridi emerge as a front runner for future prime minister of Pakistan?

Could Shahid Afridi become future prime minister of Pakistan?

• Yes

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 67.7%

• Total voters
If he has Jewish and Israel lobby backing sure why not! :cheesy:
On serious note
PLEASE NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO

Any slogan suggestions for Lala?

I would say Boom Boom India but then nobody will vote for him so something else

We should be looking at a different Afridi.

The 49 year old counter narcotics minister, Shehryar Afridi is someone I think has the common touch and is proving himself where the rubber meets the road, law enforcement, anti-corruption, and government service reform (if his efforts as shown in his YouTube videos are any indication)

I state his age because it gives him enough time to work up to foreign minister or being posted as ambassador to a major nation such as China, working his way back to becoming foreign minister.

Imran Khan is good to start the party and liberate the public imagination, but the party needs someone willing to take on the corrupt elements in the system, no holds bar.

Also, if you notice he was just appointed the head of the parliamentary special committee on Kashmir. This is where he may get an opportunity to do something on Kashmir. Previously he was interior minister and minister for states and frontier regions. All posts that show he is being given a chance to prove himself.

Due to his experience so far (and possibly his ethnic ties) He may be asked at some future point to advance relations with the government that will emerge in Afghanistan after foreign force pull out. This will be another opportunity for him to build up his credentials and diplomatic skills domestically, bilaterally and internationally.

having said all that, after Imran Khan, I still think Shah Mehmood Qureshi has a good chance of becoming the next Prime minister because he can pull more people from PPP to join PTI, especially if he is instrumental in the creation of a South Punjab/Seraki province. Either next prime minister or the first governor of that new province. PTI needs to lay the ground work to make sure southern Punjab doesn’t fall into the hands of PPP and become another Sindh.

We should be looking at a different Afridi.

The 49 year old counter narcotics minister, Shehryar Afridi is someone I think has the common touch and is proving himself where the rubber meets the road, law enforcement, anti-corruption, and government service reform (if his efforts as shown in his YouTube videos are any indication)

I state his age because it gives him enough time to work up to foreign minister or being posted as ambassador to a major nation such as China, working his way back to becoming foreign minister.

Imran Khan is good to start the party and liberate the public imagination, but the party needs someone willing to take on the corrupt elements in the system, no holds bar.

Also, if you notice he was just appointed the head of the parliamentary special committee on Kashmir. This is where he may get an opportunity to do something on Kashmir. Previously he was interior minister and minister for states and frontier regions. All posts that show he is being given a chance to prove himself.

Due to his experience so far (and possibly his ethnic ties) He may be asked at some future point to advance relations with the government that will emerge in Afghanistan after foreign force pull out. This will be another opportunity for him to build up his credentials and diplomatic skills domestically, bilaterally and internationally.

having said all that, after Imran Khan, I still think Shah Mehmood Qureshi has a good chance of becoming the next Prime minister because he can pull more people from PPP to join PTI, especially if he is instrumental in the creation of a South Punjab/Seraki province. Either next prime minister or the first governor of that new province. PTI needs to lay the ground work to make sure southern Punjab doesn’t fall into the hands of PPP and become another Sindh.
shehryar afridi is probably one of the biggest losers of pti, why is he even favourite? Jaan Allah ku dainee hay, what a bonga person and a liar, a leach i would say,

shehryar afridi is probably one of the biggest losers of pti, why is he even favourite? Jaan Allah ku dainee hay, what a bonga person and a liar, a leach i would say,

What has he done or been involved in that you would say that?

maxresdefault.jpg

I have noticed that after his retirement from Cricket, Shahid Afridi has been participating in a lot of national causes and emerging as a leading figure for an important political role in future. There are lot of positive things about him,

1- He is undoubtedly one of the most famous personality of Pakistan from mid 90s onward.

2- He is a self-made person, didn't have any family connections to get into cricket.

3- Everyone knows about him so he doesn't have to register himself to come to limelight.

4- He belongs to a non-mummy daddy family and most people in Pakistan can relate with him

5- He is relatively young and an energetic person by nature.

6- He is also brave in voicing his opinion on various social and national issues.

7- He has a relatively clean character and has been a family guy right from his young age.

All these aspects make him superior candidate compared to mummy daddy young lot of current political dynasties for future political leadership role in Pakistan.

I personally think Shahid Afridi is a future Prime minister material for Pakistan.

I am also adding a poll.

MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON THIS AWAAM/NATION

Any cricketer will have less future in Pakistani politics thanks to Great Khan

Back
Top Bottom