What's new

Creation of Bangladesh: Pakistani and Bangladeshi perspective

Sir Munshi, Please answer this question, "Was the 71 war avoidable? Could BD have stayed on with Pakistan? Couldnt the BD people hand over the RAW operatives fermenting trouble if any?

Why didnt you bring ravindra ghosh, the RAW lawyer in BD to the courts????? Why didnt u tear off his RAW mask for trying to influence you?

The 71 war was avoidable. If Bhutto was not in Pakistan and Mujib not in BD and Indira not in India then BD might have been able to stay on with Pakistan but there are too many hypothetical here.

The RAW operatives were too deeply entrenched in BD and they had acquired many local assets of influence.

To bring someone to court you require evidence. Promise of future benefits is not enough to convict anyone of anything.

The 71 war was avoidable. If Bhutto was not in Pakistan and Mujib not in BD and Indira not in India then BD might have been able to stay on with Pakistan but there are too many hypothetical here.

The RAW operatives were too deeply entrenched in BD and they had acquired many local assets of influence.

To bring someone to court you require evidence. Promise of future benefits is not enough to convict anyone of anything.
No Sir, You could have dragged him to court, used ur contacts in the WORLD media, You could have brought in JOURNALISTS OF WORLD REPUTE, who helped with your book. You could have done so many things to Ravindra ghosh! You could have pulled a sting operation, just like tehelka did!

No Sir, You could have dragged him to court, used ur contacts in the WORLD media, You could have brought in JOURNALISTS OF WORLD REPUTE, who helped with your book. You could have done so many things to Ravindra ghosh! You could have pulled a sting operation, just like tehelka did!

Now I know that you are mentally unstable and of unsound mind.

Good Day!

Now I know that you are mentally unstable and of unsound mind.

Good Day!
come on! What did i say wrong in that?? You could have brought the RAW operative who tried to Influence you to Justice or atleast shown his corrupt face. Your ancestors in BD failed to see thru RAWs nefarious activities in trying to sever BD from Pakistan in 71. Better sense should have prevailed on You Sir.

If you keep Ignoring these people who claim to be RAW and trying to influence you, arent you being an unloyal citizen of BD?? Isnt it ur national duty to report these RAW operatives to prevent a tragedy like in 71??

come on! What did i say wrong in that?? You could have brought the RAW operative who tried to Influence you to Justice or atleast shown his corrupt face. Your ancestors in BD failed to see thru RAWs nefarious activities in trying to sever BD from Pakistan in 71. Better sense should have prevailed on You Sir.

If you keep Ignoring these people who claim to be RAW and trying to influence you, arent you being an unloyal citizen of BD?? Isnt it ur national duty to report these RAW operatives to prevent a tragedy like in 71??

You are showing signs of mental distress with all your ranting.

Will now take a break.

This a Kautilyan diplomatic attempt by some indian members of this forum to raise such sensitive issues to further divide the Islamic fraternity between people of Pakistan and Bangladesh and rally the Bangladeshi Muslims against Pakistan's interests. I just do not get what type of moderation the admins and mods are showing, because it is a Pakistan defence forum and it should serve the interests of Pakistan. After all how many times a man can commit the same blunder repeatedly? What is the policy there the admins and mods keep not to protect the interests of a country which has been affected and humiliated again and again by the fascist zionist indian hindu forces? Indian hindu members are so clever that they even sometimes uses some Mir Jafars and Mir Sadiks to confuse and thereafter brainwash the members who forget the harm that has been done by indian hindu forces to their respective countries.

For all Bangladeshi members, I request you personally to ignore such issues first and then report the mods and admins with strong arguments if you see such issues harmful to Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Burma or any other countries that indian hindu forces see as enemies. Again it is my personal advice and the decision should be taken with your own consent.

I do not want to see any country bashed out but at the same time, I always remember it is the Pakistani Defence forum and all threads as well as posts should be appropriate to the name of the forum. The nation which forgets its history and historical dates, can not move forward to progress. If someone wants to live, she or he must live with honor, strength and courage and not as a shameless person who does not know which are her or his interests and which are not.

This a Kautilyan diplomatic attempt by some indian members of this forum to raise such sensitive issues to further divide the Islamic fraternity between people of Pakistan and Bangladesh and rally the Bangladeshi Muslims against Pakistan's interests. I just do not get what type of moderation the admins and mods are showing, because it is a Pakistan defence forum and it should serve the interests of Pakistan. After all how many times a man can commit the same blunder repeatedly? What is the policy there the admins and mods keep not to protect the interests of a country which has been affected and humiliated again and again by the fascist zionist indian hindu forces? Indian hindu members are so clever that they even sometimes uses some Mir Jafars and Mir Sadiks to confuse and thereafter brainwash the members who forget the harm that has been done by indian hindu forces to their respective countries.

For all Bangladeshi members, I request you personally to ignore such issues first and then report the mods and admins with strong arguments if you see such issues harmful to Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Nepal, Bhutan, Burma or any other countries that indian hindu forces see as enemies. Again it is my personal advice and the decision should be taken with your own consent.

I do not want to see any country bashed out but at the same time, I always remember it is the Pakistani Defence forum and all threads as well as posts should be appropriate to the name of the forum. The nation which forgets its history and historical dates, can not move forward to progress. If someone wants to live, she or he must live with honor, strength and courage and not as a shameless person who does not know which are her or his interests and which are not.
I strongly Disagree, This is the best Moderated Forum on the Net. The Moderators do a great Job in weeding out trolls, Both Indian and Pakistani. I feel this is nuetral territory, and all the other forums should learn the Values of TOLERANCE and DEMOCRACY from this FORUM!

. I just do not get what type of moderation the admins and mods are showing, because it is a Pakistan defence forum and it should serve the interests of Pakistan. After all how many times a man can commit the same blunder repeatedly? What is the policy there the admins and mods keep not to protect the interests of a country which has been affected and humiliated again and again by the fascist zionist indian hindu forces? .

dont quite agree with your quoted idea sir its a pakistani defence forum but it is one of the best forum on the net discussing south asia.
people from various part of the world and from various backgrounds take part in discussions.we all have mutual respect for each others opinion where you agree or you disagree.
at all times forum rules must be maintained thats the main point.the admins and mods make sure of that and they deserve congratulations.

< if you do not have difference of opinion then why have a forum >

thanx

Please Moderators take a look at what some members of this forum are doing. This is really going beyond what is acceptable. There is no attempt at serious discussion. Three separate threads have been opened to initiate meaningless debates and is seriously undermining this forum.

I don't think India acted solely out of self-interest in '71. Undoubtedly, splitting up Pakistan would be a strategic advantage, but I think that the situation there was becoming increasingly unstable and unsustainable. India was getting millions of refugees as well.
Ultimately, the people of Bangladesh needed help, and India gave them that help. India's actions helped both the people of India and the people of Bangladesh.

A lot of Indians have a cynical view of why India intervened, but I think that view is not accurate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom