What's new

Dassault Rafale vs F-22

Rafale's RCS matches that of the F-22. As told by the VP of Dassault. He used the words sparrow to describe the frontal RCS of Rafale. The F-22's RCS is that of a metal marble. A sparrow and a marble have similar ballpark RCS figures.
bird_rcs.jpg

FA-22A-Radar-2007-DT-1.png

Yes you are right but one goes for stealth and the other goes for manoeuvrability in a dog fight!, not the same thing, Rafale on top of its low RCS bydesign, has also some stealth characteristics, add RAM too..
And please do not get me wrong,, I am being rational.. no emotions towards the Rafale..

No , I am going to tell you this time that you are very wrong.. The Rafale is called the Omnoi-Role fighter, that means it can take any role more so than multi-Role fighter, it was designed at first for air supremacy, but its design fit every other role there is for a fighter aircraft.. you might call it a 4+++ generation fighter
so does EF2000 has also RAM, does RAFALE hide its weapon like EF2000, and ok than you can't compare with single mission aircraft like F-22,:hitwall: and this is your personal opinion that RAFALE is best 4.5++ fighter jet, so you comparison is totally wrong:crazy::hitwall::hitwall::blah::blah: and @SinoSolder is right about RCS of the RAFALE, company can't disclosed RAFALE actual to the public with the exception of customer

Last edited by a moderator:
so does EF2000 has also RAM, does RAFALE hide its weapon like EF2000, and ok than you can't compare with single mission aircraft like F-22,:hitwall: and this is your personal opinion that RAFALE is best 4.5++ fighter jet, so you comparison is totally wrong:crazy::hitwall::hitwall::blah::blah: and @SinoSolder is right about RCS of the RAFALE, company can't disclosed RAFALE actual to the public with the exception of customer

Where have you seen that EF2000 can hide its weapons, are you confusing it with F-22 and F-35?

Rafale's RCS matches that of the F-22. As told by the VP of Dassault. He used the words sparrow to describe the frontal RCS of Rafale. The F-22's RCS is that of a metal marble. A sparrow and a marble have similar ballpark RCS figures.
bird_rcs.jpg

bird_rcs.jpg

don't live in your fantasy world what is you talking about RAFALE's RCS is equal to F-22 RCS so where is the difference between full stealth and semi stealth fighter?:hitwall::crazy:

bird_rcs.jpg

This figure was the projected estimate after using the full capabilities of the yet-to-be-completed SPECTRA cancellation.

What would be interesting is how the SPECTRA fares against frequency-hopping AESA arrays.

rafale1.jpg

rafale2.jpg

typhoon1.jpg

typhoon2.jpg

243197.jpg

291211_swedish_saab_gripen.jpg

don't live in your fantasy world what is you talking about RAFALE's RCS is equal to F-22 RCS so where is the difference between full stealth and semi stealth fighter?:hitwall::crazy:
You get too personal , that means you have a very bad education.. Why you don't go ask the Vp of Dassault Rafale who has annouced it..?

This figure was the projected estimate after using the full capabilities of the yet-to-be-completed SPECTRA cancellation.

What would be interesting is how the SPECTRA fares against frequency-hopping AESA arrays.
.It was designed to deal with that..mind you, It uses AESA radar too..

Where have you seen that EF2000 can hide its weapons, are you confusing it with F-22 and F-35?
EF2000 can semi hide its weapon to the sides of air intake, you are confusing not me about F-22 and F-35:hitwall: F-22 is a single mission jet whereas F-35 Omnoi-role or multi-role fighter jet and by the way you are falling in love with RAFALE with no reason:hitwall::blah::blah::blah::blah:

This 'picard' character again ? If there is an aviation god, he must be doing a divine facepalm. :rolleyes:

EF2000 can semi hide its weapon to the sides of air intake, you are confusing not me about F-22 and F-35:hitwall: F-22 is a single mission jet whereas F-35 Omnoi-role or multi-role fighter jet and by the way you are falling in love with RAFALE with no reason:hitwall::blah::blah::blah::blah:
There is no falling in love or any emotion involved here..it is all technical, look at the pics, the article and google it, the Rafale is one of the top fighters in the 4th generation it might be a 4+++ because of active cancellation , there is no more than that..
Can you come up with a pic (better thatn a 1000 words) where the EF 2000 can hide its weapons?

rafale1.jpg

rafale2.jpg

typhoon1.jpg

typhoon2.jpg

243197.jpg

291211_swedish_saab_gripen.jpg

You get too personal , that means you have a very bad education.. Why you don't go ask the Vp of Dassault Rafale who has annouced it..?

.It was designed to deal with that..mind you, It uses AESA radar too..
sorry sir for my harsh words but i think it was a just publicity stunt for capturing customers so does EF2000 and GRIPEN, and as for SPECTRA, EF2000 has a DASS so what your point

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry sir for my harsh words but i think it was a just publicity stunt for capturing customers so does EF2000 and GRIPEN, and as for SPECTRA, EF200 has a DASS so what your point
Apparently every aircraft has some sort of EW suite but point is that Spectra is touted to be the best among all 4-4.5 gen aircraft ( Growler is the exception). Also Spectra outperforms DASS by a mile..also Spectra has something called active cancellation, if you know what I mean.

sorry sir for my harsh words but i think it was a just publicity stunt for capturing customers so does EF2000 and GRIPEN, and as for SPECTRA, EF2000 has a DASS so what your point
Egypt bought the Rafale to counter the F-35 that Usrael was getting, Egypt could have shosen the EF2000 anytime, but prefered the Rafale although it is much more expansive!
It also won the Indian competition against anything that could fly..
So let's agree that it is one of the top fighters that exists today..

There is no falling in love or any emotion involved here..it is all technical, look at the pics, the article and google it, the Rafale is one of the top fighters in the 4th generation it might be a 4+++ because of active cancellation , there is no more than that..
Can you come up with a pic (better thatn a 1000 words) where the EF 2000 can hide its weapons?
so you are saying that RAFALE is better than all Fighter of the world:hitwall:, you might be a indian living in your dreams:hitwall:

so you are saying that RAFALE is better than all Fighter of the world:hitwall:, you might be a indian living in your dreams:hitwall:
I am not Indian.. it won that competition on some Indian very rigorous prametric considerations.. for India..
Saudi Arabia could have bought the rafale, but it went for the EF2000 and that is because it already had an airsuperiority fighter the F-15, while Egypt needed an Omnorole fighter. so it went for the rafale...
Chinese J-10 has a higher ceiling than the Rafale with the same climb rate 300m/s, it can look down shoot down on the Rafale.., but that is the only advantage..

Apparently every aircraft has some sort of EW suite but point is that Spectra is touted to be the best among all 4-4.5 gen aircraft ( Growler is the exception). Also Spectra outperforms DASS by a mile..also Spectra has something called active cancellation, if you know what I mean.
who knows which one is better its a classified to EF2000 and you knows the technical difference between DASS and SPECTRA, oh i forget in the hands of indians SPECTRA will make RAFALE invincible to all the sensors of the world:lol:
and you think in F-22 and F-35, J-20, PAK-FA will have degraded EW, ESM than SPECTRA :lol::crazy::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: in your dream sir:blah::blah::blah:

I am not Indian.. it won that competition on some Indian very rigorous prametric considerations.. for India..
Saudi Arabia could have bought the rafale, but it went for the EF2000 and that is because it already had an airsuperiority fighter the F-15, while Egypt needed an Omnorole fighter. so it went for the rafale...
Chinese J-10 has a higher ceiling than the Rafale with the same climb rate 300m/s, it can look down shoot down on the Rafale.., but that is the only advantage..
oh! my god what is your talking about EF2000 is not an air superiority fighter go sir take you pills and take nap, you are contradicting yourself:hitwall::hitwall::blah::blah::suicide::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2:

Back
Top Bottom