What's new

Dassault Rafale vs F-22

who knows which one is better its a classified to EF2000 and you knows the technical difference between DASS and SPECTRA, oh i forget in the hands of indians SPECTRA will make RAFALE invincible to all the sensors of the world:lol:
and you think in F-22 and F-35, J-20, PAK-FA will have degraded EW, ESM than SPECTRA :lol::crazy::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: in your dream sir:blah::blah::blah:

oh! my god what is your talking about EF2000 is not an air superiority fighter go sir take you pills and take nap, you are contradicting yourself:hitwall::hitwall::blah::blah::suicide::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2:
You are acting immature...Just go and read again what I wrote in previous post. I clearly compared it with '4-4.5' gen aircrafts and not fifth generation. And yeah Its best in that category.

You are acting immature...Just go and read again what I wrote in previous post. I clearly compared it with '4-4.5' gen aircrafts and not fifth generation. And yeah Its best in that category.
and you are acting like a mature:lol: and you knows technical details about DASS and other EW, ESM system of 4 and 4.5th gen fighter around the world to assumed that highly degraded system as compare to SPECTRA what a poor little indian:lol::lol::lol::lol::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide2:

Back
Top Bottom