What's new

'Day I arrived in Gaza was happiest of my life'

They already do. They refer to us as a terrorist state but most countries do not have diplomatic ties with them because they are considered a terrorist group. And this example was not politics it was simply "Blame everything and anything on Israel" norm.

is all of hamas considered it or just the military part?

hay ipakman didn't you get a warning or something by the moderators for insulting another member??
who did you insult???????:azn:

hay ipakman didn't you get a warning or something by the moderators for insulting another member??
who did you insult???????:azn:

Oh, umm... A person pretending to be Israeli while in his posts he refers to himself as a Pakistani and i`m told he has an American IP.:cheers:

Oh, umm... A person pretending to be Israeli while in his posts he refers to himself as a Pakistani and i`m told he has an American IP.:cheers:

How did you know that he was not an israeli? There's no way to prove on this forum where one really lives or which passport one holds!

How did you know that he was not an israeli? There's no way to prove on this forum where one really lives or which passport one holds!

Well, beloved T-Rex, in threads where the talk was about Pakistan he kept referring to himself as "we" which suggested he considered himself Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom