What's new

Dear Jewish friend. Do you know what 'shame' is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you are a slum. I sympathize with you. China does not claim to be a 'superpower'.

I can admit that Greece is a superpower.

But why does Greece support Israel's killing of Palestinian children?
You don't even make any sense. But making sense wasn't your idea from the start,you only wanted to do propaganda and then troll anyone criticizing it.

So you are a slum? You're not a superpower?

Which Americans?
hi. slum. We all know that Greece is superpower.

You don't even make any sense. But making sense wasn't your idea from the start,you only wanted to do propaganda and then troll anyone criticizing it.
1. Please state clearly. Which propaganda do you believe?

2. Please explain. Why do you believe this propaganda?

3. Why do you say I'm a propagandist? Any evidence?

@Foinikas Please answer like a human.

Last edited:
hi. slum. We all know that Greece is superpower.

2. Please provide a detailed explanation. Why do you believe in this promotion?

So you keep writing nonsense.

Why is China only talking when it is a superpower? Why doesn't China get up and say "If you don't stop bombing Palestinians,we will impose heavy sanctions on you and a full embargo of Chinese products". What's all this blah blah?

Dear Chinese propagandist: When will you do something to save Palestinian?
The filth is back.
Nothing to say about the topic - so attack the race of the OP and start the trolling on this thread too - bringing it down to your own Indian standards.
Now listen twat - let’s discuss the destruction of the Palestinians - let’s discuss genocide and war crimes committed by the Israeli.
Why can you not speak objectively - 4000 innocent kids have been slaughtered but a scum like you wants to focus on the dog Hamas
Killed whilst committing their atrocities? You are really the lowest of the low

Why is China only talking when it is a superpower? Why doesn't China get up and say "If you don't stop bombing Palestinians,we will impose heavy sanctions on you and a full embargo of Chinese products". What's all this blah blah?
China is not a superpower.

But China does not support Israel's killing of Palestinian children.

So why does Greece support Israel's killing of Palestinian children?

2. Please explain. Why do you believe this propaganda?

Rich coming from a seasoned 1 dimensional troll like yourself. You do nothing but defend a nation creating genocide - slaughtering innocent Palestinians and you can’t find anything wrong with their actions? Your hatred towards Muslims confirm to us you are an Indian

Rich coming from a seasoned 1 dimensional troll like yourself. You do nothing but defend a nation creating genocide - slaughtering innocent Palestinians and you can’t find anything wrong with their actions? Your hatred towards Muslims confirm to us you are an Indian
He is not Indian. He is a Jewish dog.

Completely agree. I think China should transfer new fighter (J16 to Iran) and new submarines type 039A to Iran and light armament to HezbAllah.

View attachment 967885View attachment 967886View attachment 967887

Wherever Jews have gone,, they have Incited so much hate, that people always came to the same conclusion that only expulsion or destruction was the only option
As for the Islamic world, wasn’t it the Muslims that allowed Jews back into Jerusalem (with Caliph Omar if I’m not mistaken) since the Jews were expelled by Romans in 70 AD. It was also the Muslims of where many Jews fled after the fall of Grenada.

Israel's frenzied bombing of UN and WHO. Is this also Chinese propaganda?

Screenshot_20231104_030341.jpg

Why not you and your American daddy? You and your daddy are the ones advertising you're the human right fighters. Oh, you don't know the word 'shame'. Shame on you!!! Shame on your parents and your country for nurturing you into such shameless animal.

No one is killing Palestinian children only Israeli is doing this is a troll thread I recommend to MODs to close this thread @LeGenD @waz @PakSowrd please close this thread
What makes you so panicked? What fact cannot you accept?

@LeGenD @waz @PakSowrd There are no issues with this thread. Just a reasonable debate that some people cannot accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom