What's new

Dear Jewish friend. Do you know what 'shame' is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why does Greece support Israel's killing of Palestinian children? Do Greeks know what 'shame' is?
Check my reply to your compatriot.

And please explain. What is "PRC promotion"? What does PRC promote?

Please answer like a human.
You know very well. You just put news of how much the PRC loves Palestine,while basically your government does little to stop the bombing of Gaza.

Relax and read this:

1.American daddy? Cut the bullshit.
2.Greece has opposed war crimes against Palestinian civilians and proposed the creation of a humanitarian corridor for Gaza.
3.Instead of barking "shame on you",tell me Mr.Chinese,what is your country doing for Palestinians,except talking? And before you rush to say "what your country doing?",let me tell you that my country isn't a superpower. My country doesn't have the population,economy,military size,weapons,political and diplomatic strength that China currently has.

So,the shame goes to your hypocritical governments,who although have the power to end this conflict,do nothing but say "You have our support."
Oh. Very regretful. You're lying. Greece supports Israel in killing Palestinian children.

Screenshot_20231104_015650.jpg

As always. You serve Jewish propaganda agencies like a dog.

Check my reply to your compatriot.

You know very well. You just put news of how much the PRC loves Palestine,while basically your government does little to stop the bombing of Gaza.
The human world is condemning Israel. But unfortunately. Greece does not belong to the human world.

Completely agree. I think China should transfer new fighter (J16 to Iran) and new submarines type 039A to Iran and light armament to HezbAllah.
Man,China could have easily said "Either you stop bombing Gaza right now or we stop all exports of Chinese equipment to Israel and put you under strict sanctions." That would have been enough.

Oh. Very regretful. You're lying. Greece supports Israel in killing Palestinian children.
Oh I'm not. You're just talking out of your ***. What's this article from again? Post the original source.

Greece doesn't support Israel's bombing of Palestinian civilians. Mitsotakis made it clear. Also Mitsotakis met with Abbas as well,in Cairo. But you are desperately trying to troll,ignoring all recent events.

Man,China could have easily said "Either you stop bombing Gaza right now or we stop all exports of Chinese equipment to Israel and put you under strict sanctions." That would have been enough.
Hey, Greeks. Don't forget that Greece supports Israel. Greece serves Jewish propaganda agencies.

Oh I'm not. You're just talking out of your ***. What's this article from again? Post the original source.

Greece doesn't support Israel's bombing of Palestinian civilians. Mitsotakis made it clear. Also Mitsotakis met with Abbas as well,in Cairo. But you are desperately trying to troll,ignoring all recent events.

Screenshot_20231104_041740.jpg

Do you know what shame is?

Why don't you bravely admit that you serve Jewish propaganda agencies??

Screenshot_20231104_041951.jpg

The filth is back.
Nothing to say about the topic - so attack the race of the OP and start the trolling on this thread too - bringing it down to your own Indian standards.
Now listen twat - let’s discuss the destruction of the Palestinians - let’s discuss genocide and war crimes committed by the Israeli.
Why can you not speak objectively - 4000 innocent kids have been slaughtered but a scum like you wants to focus on the dog Hamas
Killed whilst committing their atrocities? You are really the lowest of the low
Hey Hindutva,do you have any brain to understand what I've been saying?

The OP is a troll who just roams the forum trying to start fights.

I did say about the topic,that it's a typical pro-Chinese propaganda. That's all it is.

I did speak objectively and condemned Israelis for their planned extermination of Palestinians. Yet somehow,you miss all that.
The problem with you,is that you demand everyone to focus only on the Palestinians,always shifting attention from Hamas and trying to excuse Hamas. Where is your condemnation of Hamas atrocities? Post it.

But it's easier for you to insult me,than trying to make sense of what I'm saying.

Do you know what shame is?
These are Greek-Americans,stop trolling. I'm sure there are pro-Israeli Chinese as well.

Why don't you bravely admit that you serve Jewish propaganda agencies??
Because I'm not. On the contrary,maybe you are serving the PRC's interests and getting paid for it?

I did say about the topic,that it's a typical pro-Chinese propaganda. That's all it is.

I did speak objectively and condemned Israelis for their planned extermination of Palestinians. Yet somehow,you miss all that.
The problem with you,is that you demand everyone to focus only on the Palestinians,always shifting attention from Hamas and trying to excuse Hamas. Where is your condemnation of Hamas atrocities? Post it.

But it's easier for you to insult me,than trying to make sense of what I'm saying.

These are Greek-Americans,stop trolling. I'm sure there are pro-Israeli Chinese as well.

Because I'm not. On the contrary,maybe you are serving the PRC's interests and getting paid for it?
1. Please state clearly. Which propaganda do you believe?

2. Please explain. Why do you believe this propaganda?

3. Why do you say I'm a propagandist? Any evidence?

Do you think discussing facts is pro China propaganda?

@Foinikas Please answer like a human.

What is' pro China propaganda '? Which propaganda do you think is false?

Screenshot_20231104_010943.jpg

Rich coming from a seasoned 1 dimensional troll like yourself. You do nothing but defend a nation creating genocide - slaughtering innocent Palestinians and you can’t find anything wrong with their actions? Your hatred towards Muslims confirm to us you are an Indian
I defend them only when they are right and I condemn them when they are wrong. Same with the Palestinians. If you are biased towards all Jews,because of some fanatic upbringing of yours or too much Al Jazeera,that's not my problem.

Where exactly is my hatred towards Muslims? Go on and elaborate. Explain what exactly made you think that I have hatred towards Muslims.

1. Please state clearly. Which propaganda do you believe?

2. Please explain. Why do you believe this propaganda?

3. Why do you say I'm a propagandist? Any evidence?

Do you think discussing facts is pro China propaganda?

@Foinikas Please answer like a human.
I just explained to you above.

You serve Jewish propaganda agencies, and you say that Uyghurs have been subjected to genocide. Do you know what 'genocide' is?

What is' pro China propaganda '? Which propaganda do you think is false?

Screenshot_20231104_010943.jpg
So this is propaganda. You propagate that China treats Muslims excellently and has built them beautiful cities,while Israel is bombing them and treats them badly. That's what it is. Propaganda. You try to persuade the world,that your treatment of Muslims is excellent,you advertise China and its treatment of Muslims,as well as trying to showcase how beautiful and clean your cities look.

@waz @LeGenD please close this thread and ban @GreatHanWarrior thanks
Yeah,his alt account renhai had been banned for extreme trolling and he has been using this one for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom