What's new

Dear Jewish friend. Do you know what 'shame' is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not accepting or rejecting this thread has no value to post but to insult troll @LeGenD @waz please close this this troll thread
I appeal to some members to remain calm. I believe you can argue reasonably.

@LeGenD @waz There are no issues with this thread.

Its not accepting or rejecting this thread has no value to post but to insult troll @LeGenD @waz please close this this troll thread
Why do you want to close the thread? What makes you panic? Have you lost your defense ability?

MTXX_PT20231104_011823042.jpg

View attachment 967885View attachment 967886View attachment 967887

Wherever Jews have gone,, they have Incited so much hate, that people always came to the same conclusion that only expulsion or destruction was the only option
I think that is very harsh. If you look at that list 99% are Christian countries which blamed the jews for killing Isa ibn maryam pbuh. Under Muslim rule for majority of the time the Jews lived in peace and experienced their golden age. We should make a distinction between those jews who are peaceful and who are against the state of israel for what its doing to the natives of that land and the zionist murderers who think they are above everyone else.

So you keep writing nonsense.

Why is China only talking when it is a superpower? Why doesn't China get up and say "If you don't stop bombing Palestinians,we will impose heavy sanctions on you and a full embargo of Chinese products". What's all this blah blah?
Why you idiot keep blaming the slaughters of Palestinians by the terrorist Israel on China as if China did them ? Why are the whole world including the Arabic countries not sanctioning and taking actions against Israel, but blame on China ? Even if only China is going to sanction and embargo against Israel, it won't make any difference in what Israelis bombings and killings in Gaza. The only country that can make the Jews stop from slaughtering is your daddy US, but your daddy US and EU and your Greece support terrorist Israel, why are you not voicing out your opposition to their stands and actions ? US now has two aircraft carriers on the coast of Israel to support Israeli actions in Gaza, why are you hypocrite so silent then ? But, you always want to pick China to blame for every thing in the world, lol.

I think that is very harsh. If you look at that list 99% are Christian countries which blamed the jews for killing Isa ibn maryam pbuh. Under Muslim rule for majority of the time the Jews lived in peace and experienced their golden age. We should make a distinction between those jews who are peaceful and who are against the state of israel for what its doing to the natives of that land and the zionist murderers who think they are above everyone else.

And now we know why the Christians hated Jews so much

Why you idiot keep blaming the slaughters of Palestinians by the terrorist Israel on China as if China does them ?
Where did I blame China for it? Lol

Why are the whole world including the Arabic countries not sanctioning and taking actions against Israel, but blame on China ?
Because apart from USA,the only other 2 superpowers are Russia and China. And currently Russia is fighting a war in Ukraine.

The only country that can make the Jews stop from slaughtering is your daddy US, but your daddy US and EU and your Greece support terrorist Israel, why are you not voicing out your opposition to their stands and actions ?
Daddy chill

Where did I blame China for it? Lol

Because apart from USA,the only other 2 superpowers are Russia and China. And currently Russia is fighting a war in Ukraine.

Daddy chill
How many Palestinian children did the Greeks kill today?

Screenshot_20231104_035355.jpg

To troll and insult you're already doing this to to other members
We humans have shame. But unfortunately. You don't have it.

What does this have to do with your PRC propaganda?
So why does Greece support Israel's killing of Palestinian children? Do Greeks know what 'shame' is?

And please explain. What is "PRC promotion"? What does PRC promote?

Please answer like a human.

Please answer like a human. What did PRC promote?? What is PRC promotion?

Last edited:
Why not you and your American daddy? You and your daddy are the ones advertising you're the human right fighters. Oh, you don't know the word 'shame'. Shame on you!!! Shame on your parents and your country for nurturing you into such shameless animal.
Relax and read this:

1.American daddy? Cut the bullshit.
2.Greece has opposed war crimes against Palestinian civilians and proposed the creation of a humanitarian corridor for Gaza.
3.Instead of barking "shame on you",tell me Mr.Chinese,what is your country doing for Palestinians,except talking? And before you rush to say "what your country doing?",let me tell you that my country isn't a superpower. My country doesn't have the population,economy,military size,weapons,political and diplomatic strength that China currently has.

So,the shame goes to your hypocritical governments,who although have the power to end this conflict,do nothing but say "You have our support."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom