What's new

Dear Pakistan, are you ready for biggest action of your history?

It really boils down to using gold and silver metals as currency. This will take care of inflation as well.

It should be done in a step by step manner.

First trade in local currencies.
Then do barter trade.
Then do metal currencies i.e gold and silver.
Watch out for Economic Hitmen like Governor SBP.

This book gives an outline of economic system based on Islamic sources.
@jamahir

Attachments

• Economic_System_of_Islam___Taqiuddin_An_Nabhani.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
Let me list out some sequence of events, which might give us an insight into how things are going to play out..

I'm going to mention two streams of events, I don't know where these two would concur:

These are to happen after 2023 (may be they would initiate a little earlier).

War between turkey and I don't know who, turkey would win.

War between India and Pakistan to follow soon.

Then begins the war between Arabs, I think it would be between Muslims only (infighting), Israeli expansion would take place at a later stage..

On the global scale, Russo-ukrainian conflict is to be followed by Chinese takeover of Taiwan, then comes trouble with North Korea, then WW-3.

If we talk about Pakistan, the key lies in presidential system replacing the current form of democracy. We're not sure if it should materialize within this year, but it doesn't look so. We may see this circus of a democracy for some more time.

In my opinion, these wars outside Pakistan would break the neck of the so called Western block, making it easier for the future government to break monetary system's shackles, enabling them to experiment with new economic and governance systems.

Good things ahead for Pakistan (land of the pure), just hang tight for a while.

Last edited:
Let me list out some sequence of events, which might give us an insight into how things are going to play out..

I'm going to mention two streams of events, I don't know where these two would concur:

These are to happen after 2023 (may be they would initiate a little earlier).

War between turkey and I don't know who, turkey would win.

War between India and Pakistan to follow soon.

Then begins the war between Arabs, I think it would be between Muslims only (infighting), Israeli expansion would take place at a later stage..

On the global scale, Russo-ukraine conflict is to be followed by Chinese takeover of Taiwan, then comes trouble with North Korea, then WW-3.

If we talk about Pakistan, the key lies in presidential system replacing the current form of democracy. We're not sure if it should materialize within this year, but it doesn't look so. We may see this circus of a democracy for some more time.

In my opinion, these wars outside Pakistan would break the neck of the so called Western block, making it easier for the future government to break to monetary system's shackles, enabling them to experiment with new economic and governance systems.

Good things ahead for Pakistan (land of the pure), just hang tight for a while.

Very Interesting read.

If I may ask respectfully, is that your analysis or your visions ?

O bhai pehley ham apni Roads khud banana shuru kar den city planning khud karna shuru kar den. Wo bhi ham se sidhi nai banti. Baad mei dajjal aur Amrika se bhi lar len gey.
Ye hamarey Pesey waley logon ko Industry lagane ki bajaey Plots aur imported cars buy karne ka bhi America kehta hai na.
Matlab kuch bhi.

Very Interesting read.

If I may ask respectfully, is that your analysis or your visions ?
Bro, not my visions, am not capable of that..

These are the words of my spiritual master, whom I have been following since 11 years. Very well known in Pakistan I guess.

The last 3 paragraphs are my own input, I have been following this topic for sometime now..

O bhai pehley ham apni Roads khud banana shuru kar den city planning khud karna shuru kar den. Wo bhi ham se sidhi nai banti. Baad mei dajjal aur Amrika se bhi lar len gey.
Ye hamarey Pesey waley logon ko Industry lagane ki bajaey Plots aur imported cars buy karne ka bhi America kehta hai na.
Matlab kuch bhi.
In the next government, following this circus of a democratic government, we would see very capable people, running the show much more successfully than anybody else in the world..

It's not that Pakistan is bereft of skillful, capable people, and all we are left with is the current political filth.

Bro, not my visions, am not capable of that..

These are the words of my spiritual master, whom I have been following since 11 years. Very well known in Pakistan I guess.

The last 3 paragraphs are my own input, I have been following this topic for sometime now..

In the next government, following this circus of a democratic government, we would see very capable people, running the show much more successfully than anybody else in the world..

It's not that Pakistan is bereft of skillful, capable people, and all we are left with is the current political filth.
It seems you peer is not a well wisher of Muslims.

Ignorant people brainwashed by satanists will not understand and accept what Sheikh Imran and Orya Maqbool Jan say.

Those who mock, belittle and degrade are often the same people who are in conflict with themselves.

Petro dollar or dollar, whole world is slave to this financial system.

I don't like this guy. One day Russia is gog and magog. Then next day he says Amreeka is gog and magog. Then he says Israrl is gog and magog. Day after that China is gog and magog. Twisting hadis and verses from Quran.

But in this instance he is right. Banda sai baat kar ra hai bhai.

I don't like this guy. One day Russia is gog and magog. Then next day he says Amreeka is gog and magog. Then he says Israrl is gog and magog. Day after that China is gog and magog. Twisting hadis and verses from Quran.

But in this instance he is right. Banda sai baat kar ra hai bhai.
He is very clear in what he says since day 1. I can repeat his narrative.

He is very clear in what he says since day 1. I can repeat his narrative.
C'mon most of what he says is his own conjecture.

Aik hadis se aik occasion me kuch aur kehta hai. Phir different situation me ussi hadis se koi aur meaning nikaal leta hai.

He's essentially doing what Christian evangelicals do. They have no concrete ahadis about signs of judgement so they make their own stuff up. Pretty much.

C'mon most of what he says is his own conjecture.

Aik hadis se aik occasion me kuch aur kehta hai. Phir different situation me ussi hadis se koi aur meaning nikaal leta hai.

He's essentially doing what Christian evangelicals do. They have no concrete ahadis about signs of judgement so they make their own stuff up. Pretty much.
Nai bhai. Sukoon se suno is bandy ko. Sub samajh aaeyga. And if you find any contradictions then just let me know. I will clear. Or let's say try to clear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom