What's new

Defence deals: US offers to match India’s ally Russia

"Kaisa yea Isque hai ajab sa Risk hai......."
Looking objectively, Pakistan ended up in this mess because US let it do what it wanted being an ally. This can be attributed to their short-sighted policy for achieving particular results. If US in their right mind did not support Dictatorships or the Generals who wanted none of the D word then Pakistan would have been much better.

Coming to India, US wants good will in an emerging country of importance, it has had its objective in the past for India as an ally but has given up all those dreams due to the Democratic form in our country.. We can never be what Pakistan turned out to be.

All the thanks goes to china(for being over aggressive) and recession(everyone loves $$$$$$$$ in hard times)

i bet india will be the first country to get f-22.

Looking objectively, Pakistan ended up in this mess because US let it do what it wanted being an ally. This can be attributed to their short-sighted policy for achieving particular results. If US in their right mind did not support Dictatorships or the Generals who wanted none of the D word then Pakistan would have been much better.

Coming to India, US wants good will in an emerging country of importance, it has had its objective in the past for India as an ally but has given up all those dreams due to the Democratic form in our country.. We can never be what Pakistan turned out to be.

To be honest, the US doesn't really care about democracy in other countries.

The US have seemingly always taken sides with the winners. Short sighted or not! I mean, look at their history.

I think that people need to get rid of this illusion that the US intends to side with democratic nations. That's a lie. They are all media propaganda and merely on paper.

Winning is all that matters to them. And that will increase due to the ever growing Chinese boogeyman.

Russia on the other hand is a rather unusual stakeholder with no solid direction from its leadership (at least, it appears that way).

Exporting nuclear powered carriers? I really doubt it :coffee:

Best to get hands on experience on the current ones IN has. And then develop nuclear powered ones in-house. Building and operating carriers is in itself a science.

that is what i meant bro.... if US is readied to give Nimitz then it will be big thing......

what about a permanent seat in UN on US' expense???that will be a formidable weapon.. :D

growler will be great if we get them..apart from that,lets get few subs..we are really short on them..few LA class subs will be great..and yes..please forget to rip those Tridents for us(off the book deal).. ;)

I dont undastand, the technology they are supplying now with the ongoing pirchases has 1000's of restrictions.Then how on earth they can offer what Russia has endowed over decades.Another Uncle Sam cheap shot.:banghead:

Be very careful. American weapons come with plenty of strings attached :P

The Russians and the french dont care what India does with their weapons...after all this is the point of buying them. But US cannot do that..they always try to keep balance. Eg They give submarines to pak and P-8I ( sub hunter ) to India. ( this just an example, please dont comment on this. )

i have no idea which crackpot gives you information

we have no US-made subs in our naval inventory

Really ? When did that happen ?? was it a package deal with f18's ?

It is not a full Growler but a Growler "lite", I imagine it did have something to do with MMRCA but is also as a means to secure orders and revenue for Boeing and help in promoting Boeing's offering for N-MMRCA,

Back
Top Bottom