What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
I'll make you accept the reality about that 1 Pakistani love jihadi who left his. Pyar ki Akhri nishani back in india ... Another Aatish taseer type.:lol:

No wonder you want to become one of us.. Poor chittu.

@WAJsal. @Gikmet Baltee Any iftoy guys involved in this ..:lol:

Kids of Kashmiri father and punjabi mom are cute. And my kids will be cute too coz I am a Pahari. Pure aryan race from Himalayas. I bet i am not fair but color is gold and shiny skin. And my gf is total gulabbo, golden fair, (rose) type, and little golden hair, light brown eyes. ;)

Jal or :flame:

@IBRIS and other indians do you consider yourself Pakistanis?:lol:

You are one confused harami ..:lol:

You are a "pahari" bapa and your imaginery gf is a punjabi from Waseb,Islamabad and GB..:rofl:

Oye harami... Sida keh your papa is from Pakistan :lol:

I am a Sanatan Dharmi, cow worshipper, from Bharat. My ancestors born and brought up in Himalayas in Bharat.

@IBRIS and other indians do you consider yourself Pakistani?:lol::lol:
No because places I mentioned now are in Indian Punjab accept Lahore where my ancestor migrated from. I speak punjabi in amritsari accent. My family tree tracks back to Maharaja Ranjit Singh and my last name Sandhu as Maharaja was Sandhu too.

People stop feeding the troll ....He cant release his frustration in real life so is here to eat some galiyan and break our roza....think of him as the satan @Umair Nawaz @DESERT FIGHTER

@Manticore @Jungibaaz @irfna baloch @Jango @blain2 @T-Faz @TaimiKhan @waz @Horus @WebMaster how much more proof needed to get a troll? :pop: I mean excellent BS can make you Elite :woot:

You guys need a new way to count one's contribution!

you people tagged me and invited me to give speech. I was not even commenting laila ji :)

FATA - Kurram Agency but not currently a resident there.

@Khalidr where from in FATA do you belong

Done,
not really surprised to see majority of members are from Punjab. Then Sindh (due to Karachi mainly) then KPK and then Baluchistan.

the results more or less mirror the demographic makeup of culturally-rich Pakistan nation

hopefully more Pakistani forum members/brothers would participate here

Kids of Kashmiri father and punjabi mom are cute. And my kids will be cute too coz I am a Pahari. Pure aryan race from Himalayas. I bet i am not fair but color is gold and shiny skin. And my gf is total gulabbo, golden fair, (rose) type, and little golden hair, light brown eyes. ;)

Jal or :flame:
Kuch zyada self praise nhi ho gaya lol

let us show how pure aryan race of himalya look like as the proof of the pudding is in the eating :P
Do you speak Pahari language?

Kuch zyada self praise nhi ho gaya lol

let us show how pure aryan race of himalya look like as the proof of the pudding is in the eating :P
Do you speak Pahari language?

That was for those Pakistanis who give more importance to all that punjabi gujjar white looking greek lineage people ;)
We Paharis are naturally trained in war tactics. Till 8th class I used to travel 3 kms daily up and down the hill with my bag to school.

of course I speak Pahari dialects and nepali language .

That was for those Pakistanis who give more importance to all that punjabi gujjar white looking greek lineage people ;)
We Paharis are naturally trained in war tactics. Till 8th class I used to travel 3 kms daily up and down the hill with my bag to school.

of course I speak Pahari dialects and nepali language .
Ho jahey larahe phir dekhoo kitna train ha tu war tactics main :lol:

Many people call pahari as photohari in here
[video]

or you referring to this dogri lanaguge

[video]
[video]

Ho jahey larahe phir dekhoo kitna train ha tu war tactics main :lol:

Many people call pahari as photohari in here
[video]

or you referring to this dogri lanaguge

[video]
[video]

kashmiri is semi pahari language, dadric basically. most of the words in current Kashmiri are persian and arabic. Only the tone matches.

the basic core Pahari languages are divided in 3 groups central eastern and western. And they are Dialects not languages exactly. Dogri , Nepali, Gahrwali are the ones which are core Pahari languages

yes, from hazara KPK
Lekin hazara tau saray balochistan may hotay hain ,they are in kpk too ? Ididnt know. Ap hazara hain ya rain ka bata rahay thay

FATA - Kurram Agency but not currently a resident there.

@Khalidr where from in FATA do you belong

the results more or less mirror the demographic makeup of culturally-rich Pakistan nation

hopefully more Pakistani forum members/brothers would participate here
So nice to have u here

Back
Top Bottom