What's new

Despite hating Pakistanis : More Afghans crossing into Pakistan?

Mind if I take some photos of pakistani beggars for you tomorrow? because they come daily and hit my car's window and beg for money when I am at my way to work.

:omghaha: Pakistani beggers in afghanistan... you are a funny man...

Mind if I take some photos of pakistani beggars for you tomorrow? because they come daily and hit my car's window and beg for money when I am at my way to work.

Yes do take their photos with ID-cards and passports in their hands...

:omghaha: Pakistani beggers in afghanistan... you are a funny man...

Trust me those beggers are funnier than you :lol: they jump and grab your leg all of a sudden and hold it so tight that compels you to pay them others forget your leg :rofl: and anyone with heart problem will get a shock :lol:

Trust me those beggers are funnier than you :lol: they jump and grab your leg all of a sudden and hold it so tight that compels you to pay them others forget your leg :rofl: and anyone with heart problem will get a shock :lol:

Considering the "malnurishment and poverty" in afghanistan only a retard ... and i literally mean a turd would go to ur country just to "beg" also the source you provided are from a funny country called afghanistan.... just like ur claim of destroying Pakistani checkposts in the other thread...:lol:

Here is the checkpost:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcGL6z7-hdQ

:omghaha:

One hand Pakistanis complain about this on the other hand they gleefully salivate on post 2014 pull out and possibility of supporting Taliban just to remove any perceived Indian presence.

Technically if Taliban continues, more Afghan refugees will cross nearby borders.

we accept that there must be pakistani beggers in afghanistan.

pakistan is a poor country..but your last post regarding afghan refugees in pak is completely wrong.

may be you knowor not but atleast in bannu there are more than 20k afghan refugees..in the past they used to leave for afghanistan in summer and bannu winter..but now they dont even leave for afghanistan at all.they either stay in bannu or leave for cities like quetta or even wana.

i from my personal experience believe that the afghan refugees in pakistan are now more than 5-7millions.and the figure of 2-3millions is a complete BS.
i dont know whether you have been to kpk or not..but 1 out of 5 in kpk is a afghan.and now they even opt for living in sindh and punjab.

Yes do take their photos with ID-cards and passports in their hands...

No they speak Baluchi and Kashmiri and always talks that there are army operations and floodings in pakistan made us leave our country.

One day I was washing my car outside my home, a little chubby boy came to me in shalwar kamiz and asked me to help him and he was talking in Urdu - he told me he is from Kashmir and lost his parents and finger pointed his elder sister that was with him; I gave him a 100 Afghanis and told his sister not to go every where stay at your place because there are good and evil everywhere then she asked me for more money I ignored them and they left.

we accept that there must be pakistani beggers in afghanistan.

pakistan is a poor country..but your last post regarding afghan refugees in pak is completely wrong.

may be you knowor not but atleast in bannu there are more than 20k afghan refugees..in the past they used to leave for afghanistan in summer and bannu winter..but now they dont even leave for afghanistan at all.they either stay in bannu or leave for cities like quetta or even wana.

i from my personal experience believe that the afghan refugees in pakistan are now more than 5-7millions.and the figure of 2-3millions is a complete BS.
i dont know whether you have been to kpk or not..but 1 out of 5 in kpk is a afghan.and now they even opt for living in sindh and punjab.

No dude there are too little of them left - it was those old days when a street of 20 houses were filled by 18 Afghan families and 2 pakistani families in Hayatabad Peshawar but now you barely find 1 or even none Afghan family there.

The last official figure of 2012 was at 1.6 mln refugees in pakistan and at least 200k of them returned and the situation is so hard for Afghan refugees in pakistan that none of them can live without registration cards so the figure of unregistered Afghans are not accurate most of them are registered.

No they speak Baluchi and Kashmiri and always talks that there are army operations and floodings in pakistan made us leave our country.

One day I was washing my car outside my home, a little chubby boy came to me in shalwar kamiz and asked me to help him and he was talking in Urdu - he told me he is from Kashmir and lost his parents and finger pointed his elder sister that was with him; I gave him a 100 Afghanis and told his sister not to go every where stay at your place because there are good and evil everywhere then she asked me for more money I ignored them and they left.

Yes and than you woke up... now i suggest you to use a thing called "google" and type afghan prostitutes in Pakistan... and than come back and tell us about it... i didnt want to post this non sense.. but ur BS forced me to do it..

No dude there are too little of them left - it was those old days when a street of 20 houses were filled by 18 Afghan families and 2 pakistani families in Hayatabad Peshawar but now you barely find 1 or even none Afghan family there.

The last official figure of 2012 was at 1.6 mln refugees in pakistan and at least 200k of them returned and the situation is so hard for Afghan refugees in pakistan that none of them can live without registration cards so the figure of unregistered Afghans are not accurate most of them are registered.

No it was 3 million... along with 2.5 billion bangalis and millions of others from different countries..

i really doubt.

But many of my afghan friends now have local identities.Domicile of bannu and CNIC of pakistan.
so there are now atleast 1-2millions once afghan refugees now as Pakistani citizenship holder.

as i said earlier.you have not been to KPK and your not aware of the fact that Afghan refugees are now many times more than what they were 1 decade before in pakistan..but there latest destination is no more kpk but balochistan now.

anyway i hope they return back home and live a better life in afghanistan.they have suffered alot.and i can feel there pain

Yes and than you woke up... now i suggest you to use a thing called "google" and type afghan prostitutes in Pakistan... and than come back and tell us about it... i didnt want to post this non sense.. but ur BS forced me to do it..

No it was 3 million... along with 2.5 billion bangalis and millions of others from different countries..

Flesh business is everywhere and pakistan is one of the leading in the region and many many of them are registered one in pakistan and they pay taxes have pimps etc.. you may have never visited Afghanistan but I know pakistan and pakistanis more than yourself street by street but what you just said is very seldom at it's part because hunger can take you for anything.

And you can google for the official figures present by pakistani authorities from pakistani news sources that last year it was 1.6mln refugees.

Sher malang lives in his fantasy land... where Pakistani checkposts are destroyed by mighty ANA and Pakistanis beg in a country whose half population is malnurished and queueing outside UN food program camps or illegally entering Pakistan....

i really doubt.

But many of my afghan friends now have local identities.Domicile of bannu and CNIC of pakistan.
so there are now atleast 1-2millions once afghan refugees now as Pakistani citizenship holder.

as i said earlier.you have not been to KPK and your not aware of the fact that Afghan refugees are now many times more than what they were 1 decade before in pakistan..but there latest destination is no more kpk but balochistan now.

anyway i hope they return back home and live a better life in afghanistan.they have suffered alot.and i can feel there pain

I know Afghans who are living in pakistan for more than 40 years now can't they take local identities? even any European country easily gives citizenship to Afghans within 3 to 6 years.

Many Afghans have taken the identities for local business and other things are are mainly for pakistanis.

I have visited Peshawar very recently even went to naser bagh camp those places have very minimum numbers of refugees left now.

Thanks, whatever is the reason they should get back to their country pakistan has taken the burden for many years now and every Afghan is thankful of it.

I know Afghans who are living in pakistan for more than 40 years now can't they take local identities? even any European country easily gives citizenship to Afghans within 3 to 6 years.

Many Afghans have taken the identities for local business and other things are are mainly for pakistanis.

I have visited Peshawar very recently even went to naser bagh camp those places have very minimum numbers of refugees left now.

Thanks, whatever is the reason they should get back to their country pakistan has taken the burden for many years now and every Afghan is thankful of it.

Good to know if true.

Death to taliban on both sides of the border.we share a very similar problem.instead of fighting each other we should had a JV between PA and ANA to fight those scums together

Back
Top Bottom