What's new

Despite hating Pakistanis : More Afghans crossing into Pakistan?

Flesh business is everywhere and pakistan is one of the leading in the region and many many of them are registered one in pakistan and they pay taxes have pimps etc.. you may have never visited Afghanistan but I know pakistan and pakistanis more than yourself street by street but what you just said is very seldom at it's part because hunger can take you for anything.

Haha... i bet your embarassed... did you google it my little afghan frnd?go to islamabad,lahore,quetta,karachi one can see ur countrymen selling themselves,begging or selling drugs for some P.rs... even my city quetta is full of ur countrymen... and its not a
pleasant sight let me tell you..
And you can google for the official figures present by pakistani authorities from pakistani news sources that last year it was 1.6mln refugees.

1.65 million are just the registered ones... KPK alone has more than 1 million non registered refugees from afghanistan..

something doesnt sound right-
it will sound logical if some one here claim that the afghan refuges crossing into Pakistan are taliban sympathizers- thats why they coming to a country which supposedly ruined their country- doesnt make sense at all--

Your profile pic from fast 6?

Mind if I take some photos of pakistani beggars for you tomorrow? because they come daily and hit my car's window and beg for money when I am at my way to work.

You've never seen karachi. It's full of your kind on every traffic light :P

Good to know if true.

Death to taliban on both sides of the border.we share a very similar problem.instead of fighting each other we should had a JV between PA and ANA to fight those scums together

Sir jee I am always in favor of joint military partnership between PA and ANA but the political and intel part on bode sides don't allow them to engage in better, friendly and brotherly relation for certain agenda and interests of their own.

Sir jee I am always in favor of joint military partnership between PA and ANA but the political and intel part on bode sides don't allow them to engage in better, friendly and brotherly relation for certain agenda and interests of their own.

Pakistan has already given offers to ur govt reguarding defence cooperation... but its ur govt tht shies away..

Haha... i bet your embarassed... did you google it my little afghan frnd?go to islamabad,lahore,quetta,karachi one can see ur countrymen selling themselves,begging or selling drugs for some P.rs... even my city quetta is full of ur countrymen... and its not a
pleasant sight let me tell you..

1.65 million are just the registered ones... KPK alone has more than 1 million non registered refugees from afghanistan..

Well the one who laughs at no reason looks more embarrassed :)

The places you named are those where pakistani flesh trade is blooming even your own media is reporting it on usual basis open youtube search it yourself.

Pakistan has already given offers to ur govt reguarding defence cooperation... but its ur govt tht shies away..

I said the same thing, reread my post.

On almost all online forums almost all Afghans hate us with passion and yet they wanna have a free ride in Pakistan!

what about post 2014.

i am sure PA can provide alot of helps to ANA post 2014.when the coalition forces will leave and those few hundreds left will only looks for there bases and rather using ANA against the taliban's only

Mind if I take some photos of pakistani beggars for you tomorrow? because they come daily and hit my car's window and beg for money when I am at my way to work.

Afghan please don't compare Afghanistan to Pakistan, Afghanistan is one of the lowest countries on any international index except drug trafficking and opium production.

As for the ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan.......should they provide shelter to the people of Islam........

I am in exile I am not here on my own wish.

Then you should be even more sympathetic to the plight of those who are being forced out of Afghanistan due to reasons such as political, economic, or religious,

Us Pakistanis must hold ourselves to higher standards.

peace

Amin brother.

Thank you. We must treat ordinary Afghan families with great care when they cross over.

Even if they are few millions as refugees, it is a tiny tiny percentage for a country with almost 200 million population

peace

It is every pakistani's moral obligation to help afghans. It's the least you can do after ruining their country.

Thank you. We must treat ordinary Afghan families with great care when they cross over.

Even if they are few millions as refugees, it is a tiny tiny percentage for a country with almost 200 million population

peace

True. If millions of Pakistanis ever become refugees in a horrific war or a natural disaster, the only country they're going to find refuge is Afghanistan.

Wo kehtay hai na, "jaisa karo gai, waisa baro gai".

It is every pakistani's moral obligation to help afghans.

It's the least you can do after ruining their country.

first you say something a good moral person would say,'

Then immediately you destroy all that by bending over and lifting your dhoti

What's wrong with so many indians who otherwise are rational and balanced But they loose all that cool so easily.

May be we can blame it into prejudice.

Back
Top Bottom