What's new

Despite hating Pakistanis : More Afghans crossing into Pakistan?

first you say something a good moral person would say,'

Then immediately you destroy all that by bending over and lifting your dhoti

What's wrong with so many indians who otherwise are rational and balanced But they loose all that cool so easily.

May be we can blame it into prejudice.

your pakistani brain can't fathom the harsh reality. That's not my fault.

This will continue. They may hate pakistan, but there's no doubt that pak is safer and provides better livelihood than afghanistan. So this will continue

There are Afghans in India too. I see many of them in Delhi. Just the other day, I saw some Afghans in Saket and Lajpat Nagar Market. They are usually good natured and gentle.

There are Afghans in India too. I see many of them in Delhi. Just the other day, I saw some Afghans in Saket and Lajpat Nagar Market. They are usually good natured and gentle.
yea? would you like millions more?

Afghans should be sent back. Otherwise we have no hope of getting rid of terrorism & drug culture.

Ive been saying this for years..

No one hates the Afghans. Pakistanis have always loved them. We have always called them brothers.

But what's up with coming to Pakistan and saying "DEATH TO PAKISTAN" at the same time?

This is the reason why many Pakistanis react.

This will continue. They may hate pakistan, but there's no doubt that pak is safer and provides better livelihood than afghanistan. So this will continue

Hey, Most Pakistanis hate the US.. yet you cant imagine the number of applications for immigration.

yea? would you like millions more?

No I would not. And neither do I want bangladeshis but they're already here in very large numbers. Can't do anything but blame your treacherous government

Hey, Most Pakistanis hate the US.. yet you cant imagine the number of applications for immigration.

No, the hatred Afghans harbor toward Pakistanis has no equivalent I know of, especially if you are talking about Pakistanis' misguided rage at the US or even India.

Pakistanis in the US (and I am one of them) are overwhelmingly Patriotic, well integrated, and have served honorably in the US forces while retaining a familial link to Pakistan.

Afghan please don't compare Afghanistan to Pakistan, Afghanistan is one of the lowest countries on any international index except drug trafficking and opium production.

Sir jee I am not saying we are now America we are the most miserable people on the face of this planet but admit it with the population pakistan have and these terrible problems it's facing, has directly affected the lower class and middle class citizens of pakistan.

what about post 2014.

i am sure PA can provide alot of helps to ANA post 2014.when the coalition forces will leave and those few hundreds left will only looks for there bases and rather using ANA against the taliban's only

PA have power in major national decision of pakistan but ANA is new they need to become more mature to be given such authority at national level in Afghanistan but once that happen ANA and PA will come head to head in talks and I hope they both not listen to the politicians on the either side.

maybe we can transfer them to india via samjhutta express?
It is only a few million refugees in total plus these new comers.
Good idea! Send them here for training. As it is, the TTP is making your lives pretty miserable. Imagine what a couple of hundred thousand more could do!! :azn:

Stupid answers to stupid ideas! :cuckoo:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom