What's new

Did Americans stage 9/11?

579435_473510102680318_1428951159_n.jpg

247694_483442271696442_86876619_n.jpg

drone attack victim
still USA is not a terrorist

i cant stop laughing ,

a) PAK killed OBL and handed to US in 2006 and then US bring back to body to PAK again and showed it killed :) wow and showed how stupid PAK army is?

wow quite a imaginary ...

There is already a thread on a disease in Pakistan and the OP asked is it bioweapon attack by US ?

Conspiracy theories are sometimes easier to accept id someone wants false sense of security and denial of responsibility. So no mater how many proof you provide, 9/11 remain a hot topic.
I guess U need to go and visit USA in Newyork area and learn from the firefighters on duty on 9/11. So that you will come to know thats it was totally an inside job.........:smokin:

579435_473510102680318_1428951159_n.jpg

247694_483442271696442_86876619_n.jpg

drone attack victim
still USA is not a terrorist
Hey!!! SHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH
don't say like that, USA is an Angel...........:agree:

^How many times these conspiracy theories will be debunked ?

If Pakistan didn't believe it then why the hell they joined WoT ? They should have said, hey, you faked it, we won't help you.

Interesting thing is that this thread is still up and running whereas this is well proven conspiracy theory.
i would like to contribute few things from my own experience of last 5-6 years of being in touch with British/Australian politicians. that, they always claimed that they may get something done and it was in fact done by CIA. i mean, ........ there are many in CIA who maintain good touch with British/Canadian/Australian politicians, fcuk women sent to them and get heavy money from these states too, and in return they do works for these 3 British states, while keeping their positions in CIA itself....... i mean, the way there are many double agents of ISI, who in fact work for British government, in the same way there are many and many in CIA also who work for British/Canadian/Australian politicians. and we always find that British Origin Politicians 'use' CIA/America to get their geopolitical works done through 'good grip' on US's government systems.........

I dont say that US's politicians themselves dont want the same, robbing other nations, they do want that, true. but I highly doubt that hey would organize killing of their own American people in so big number to get a chance to attack on Oil Rich Middle East :disagree:. but at the same time my experiences clearly tell me that British Origin politicians would care 'very little' if 9/11 was the best way to bring the whole US's military to Gulf to attack oil rich Arabs ....... US may think of itself an 'independent' nation but British origin politicians of UK/Canada/Australia find themselves in the position to use many of US's systems by 'buying' top people of US's systems..... my experiences clearly tell me that British/Italian/Spanish/German etc are struggling for their 'identity crisis' but US simply doesn't have any Identity type thing, a hardly 200 years old country, made by Europeans as whole, with a purpose to serve intentions of British/Europeans until US as a nation exists :wave:

few clearly say that, "US has to kill British Origin Politicians first, before thinking about making US, the nation" :coffee:

We got Osama unless your head was in the sand. He was in Pakistan. Your country.

There is not a single shred of evidence that a living OBL ever existed at that compound. All we have is the version given to us by the US and then the versions that actually make sense! In any case, it was ISI that gave the location and the messenger to CIA!

Thats a good question, done a couple of times and has failed. Anybody attempts to hijack a airliner is asking to be gang banged by the passengers in belief they be dead anyways.

There are many....many ways to carry out terrorist attacks as we have seen even in Afghanistan and Pakistan. However, no real attack has ever been carried out in the continental US where as terrorism around the world, be it under the umbrella of self defence, is carried out by US. Fact is, US is the biggest terrorist, but with the biggest gun too so there is no real challenger. As they say, might is right.

Offense is the best defense. Be proactive. Never let the enemy attack you first. Pearl Harbor anybody?

Attack on Iraq was on the pretext of WMD's, something which even the UN watchdog was not convinced about. You lied and you lied, even today there is no shame. If you honestly believe in God and in Jesus, there will be judgement for us all!

Read the book.

Which one? There are a few and all with different accounts!

American democracy was never forced on Libya. People demand change.

Right, I guess they were too fed up with the tax free country that provided free medical care, free education, free electricity and other free utilities, almost free fuel, royalty to every citizen on oil sales, interest free loans etc.

Osama was in that compound i conform it because USA says so.
Note\: USA also told us that iraq had WMD .:smokin:

Food for thought : If they indeed staged a false flag for oil, why did they not attack Saudi which is the biggest producer of oil especially given the fact that 15 out of 19 terrorists were Saudis and instead went for utter barren Afghanistan ?

1 word -> Repercussions!

SA is considered the holiest of places for the 1.6+ Billion Muslims in the world while Iraq or Afghanistan were already in the bad books. SA is probably the only country in the world for which Pakistanis would be willing to initiate a Nuclear War.

It was not staged because it never happened. No Jew died that day officially. No one died at all, it was a holiday for them. It was planned, no one died. Everyone was glad!

1 word -> Repercussions!

SA is considered the holiest of places for the 1.6+ Billion Muslims in the world while Iraq or Afghanistan were already in the bad books. SA is probably the only country in the world for which Pakistanis would be willing to initiate a Nuclear War.

Iraq war can justify. But Afganisatan? A country which made living hell for a once super power, and Americans going in again to that hell hole after making such a nuisance?

Where's your logic man...! if America wants oil there are so many other soft options rather than countries like Afghanistan and Iraq or all the Arabia.

Examples.. Libya an obvious target, Nigeria, Angola, Azerbaijan etc.

Iraq war can justify. But Afganisatan? A country which made living hell for a once super power, and Americans going in again to that hell hole after making such a nuisance?

Where's your logic man...! if America wants oil there are so many other soft options rather than countries like Afghanistan and Iraq or all the Arabia.

Examples.. Libya an obvious target, Nigeria, Angola, Azerbaijan etc.

non of US wars justified.
the biggest terrorist of All time.
bombed heroshima and Nagasaki. still muslims are terrorists.
invaded half of the world to run their war machine businesses. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan are few examples. :tdown:

invaded half of the world to run their war machine businesses. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan are few examples. :tdown:

Hiroshima and Nagasaki was bombed because it was to be bombed. The case here is that US used a single atomic bomb on each city. Tokyo was hit by a saturation bombing raid and got damaged way beyond Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

America is not a terrorist, it's doing it's part in the world history as the mightiest war machine of it's time. Through out history we have seen such a war machines rise and fall. Greeks, Persians, Romans, Mongols and Brits are just few to be named.

There is not a single shred of evidence that a living OBL ever existed at that compound. All we have is the version given to us by the US and then the versions that actually make sense! In any case, it was ISI that gave the location and the messenger to CIA!

There are many....many ways to carry out terrorist attacks as we have seen even in Afghanistan and Pakistan. However, no real attack has ever been carried out in the continental US where as terrorism around the world, be it under the umbrella of self defence, is carried out by US. Fact is, US is the biggest terrorist, but with the biggest gun too so there is no real challenger. As they say, might is right.

Attack on Iraq was on the pretext of WMD's, something which even the UN watchdog was not convinced about. You lied and you lied, even today there is no shame. If you honestly believe in God and in Jesus, there will be judgement for us all!

Which one? There are a few and all with different accounts!

Right, I guess they were too fed up with the tax free country that provided free medical care, free education, free electricity and other free utilities, almost free fuel, royalty to every citizen on oil sales, interest free loans etc.

few things I would tell you in short, "it is the biggest lie of 21st century that OBL was killed by US's military and then they threw his body in ocean. I mean, there is no sense to kill such a big personality if you only wanted to kill him, who may give you valuable information. hence, either OBL never lived there, they always lied to world about one CIA agent, OBL, who always worked for CIA. or, OBL is still alive in a US's military base and might be telling everything of his past. there was never any reason, why US would capture OBL to kill him only, and then throw him in ocean :disagree:

a long time before it was agreed on a political forum that Saddam never had any WMD, it was even clear from beginning also. as, if he might have WMD then US was not going to dare to attack on Iraq during Saddam rule. I mean, ..... Iraq was attacked only because it didn't have WMD otherwise it was safe :wave:

few things I would tell you in short, "it is the biggest lie of 21st century that OBL was killed by US's military and then they threw his body in ocean. I mean, there is no sense to kill such a big personality if you only wanted to kill him, who may give you valuable information. hence, either OBL never lived there, they always lied to world about one CIA agent, OBL, who always worked for CIA. or, OBL is still alive in a US's military base and might be telling everything of his past. there was never any reason, why US would capture OBL to kill him only, and then throw him in ocean :disagree:

That's a valid point! :tup:

did u go 2 skool or did u memrize ths in madrasa? Doubtless Talibs have jb 4 u.

Back
Top Bottom