What's new

Do not talk to TTP, crush them: Zaid Hamid

I wish that Taliban kill this mental person. We don't need zaid hamid, he and his mentality is great threat for Pakistan.

Congratulations. You just became a terrorist supporter with this comment. You're advocating murder of a Pakistani citizen by the hands of those terrorists who never hesitate to kill Pakistanis. Please, at least think before you talk.

Anything on the topic?

Congratulations. You just became a terrorist supporter with this comment. You're advocating murder of a Pakistani citizen by the hands of those terrorists who never hesitate to kill Pakistanis. Please, at least think before you talk.

Anything on the topic?
i have no hope from this government. Even the Nawaz sharif has asked the government for talks with TTP, they are basically supporter Of TTP. That's why no clear policy of war against terrorism. I will not surprise if we again see the hold and government of taliban under so called peace talk, and again Taliban will break the deal and attack with more force.

Zaid Hamid is section of TTP mentality.If they fight each other, this is better for us.

Actually things are simply not working. unfortunately neither the peace talks nor the army operations against TTP proved fruit full.
Army and our intelligence agencies have failed to counter TTP.
we have no control on entire FATA region. PA failed to kill or capture even a single TTP high ups. Fazal Ullah, Hakeem Ullah mehsod, faqeer mohammad, ismat ullah mauoyia etc etc not a single TTP commander have been captured. We are totally depended on drone strikes when it comes to targeting Al-qaida or TTP high ups.

Bhai reham karo Pakistan par.
Its better if we take care of our mother land. Let the Afghans handle their country. We cant even control the lawless FATA region. No need for any more lawless fronteirs like Afghanistan in our boundaries.

I think you forgot that the Leaders of these miscreant outfit is sitting in afghanistan. And that is complete nonsense that if you say that Pakistan army failed to secure motherland. For example isnt Swat got cleared from such TTP decease. Even with limited resources PA has done a great job. And even Uncle SAM not able to kill the TTP Leaders who are sitting in their backyard or maybe they dont wanna kill them.

And drones are no useful we have seen the result. They dont kill the Terrorist they just kill innocent people. Your logic is complete flawed.

You dont need to go and attack FATA you just keep these rats trapped in FATA and stop them from crossing the Security line. And when the time is right which will be after the withdrawal of Uncle SAM and company then you move ahead and pound,smack, phuck them and rip the azzez of the terrorist apart.

And maybe you are not following the news. Did you know that Pakistan army killed some terrorist during attack on airbase who were from CAR region with demonic Tattoo on their backs. So give them the credit which they deserve. With all the might Uncle SAM couldnt do anything.

i have no hope from this government. Even the Nawaz sharif has asked the government for talks with TTP, they are basically supporter Of TTP. That's why no clear policy of war against terrorism. I will not surprise if we again see the hold and government of taliban under so called peace talk, and again Taliban will break the deal and attack with more force.

Zaid Hamid is section of TTP mentality.If they fight each other, this is better for us.

Yeah? Right.. As you say :coffee:

Who ever is talking about fighting TTp are not on US pay list because to fight TTP is against US interest , when you are going to achieve all you mention below when you don't have TTP so he is talking sense.

So why is he not going and fighting against them rather than collecting american dollars and makeing statement
Pakistan desperately need peace and security, no country want to play in Pakistan p, we need to build image, need to strenthen economy, create jobs, need to buy new technology, our military, airforcew, navy cant match wetern technology

I think you forgot that the Leaders of these miscreant outfit is sitting in afghanistan. And that is complete nonsense that if you say that Pakistan army failed to secure motherland.
Fazal Ullah remiaine in SWAT valley till the last moment and PA failed to arrest him. Only Fazal Ullah is in AFghanistan , what about Hakeem Ullah mehsood, Issmat Ullah Mauavia, fakeer Mohammad, etc etc. They are all in Pakistan, and doing their terrorism freely.

For example isnt Swat got cleared from such TTP decease. Even with limited resources PA has done a great job.
Limited resources. U mean the 6 Billion dollar defense budget by this third world country is still not enough. Even srilankan did much better with their limited army and resources.

And even Uncle SAM not able to kill the TTP Leaders who are sitting in their backyard or maybe they dont wanna kill them.

Dude, why do you expect uncle SAM to do the job o your behalf. By the way Bait Ullah mehsood, Illyas Kashmiri, OBL, all alqaida high ups are killed by USA in drone strikes.

And drones are no useful we have seen the result. They dont kill the Terrorist they just kill innocent people. Your logic is complete flawed.
This is pure Jamat-e-Islami logic, PA is completely relaying on drone strikes in FATA region. PA failed to clear any single agency of FATA region.
Please read the official statements given by cr. commander Peshawar, in which he high lighted the significance of drone strikes by USA.

You dont need to go and attack FATA you just keep these rats trapped in FATA and stop them from crossing the Security line. And when the time is right which will be after the withdrawal of Uncle SAM and company then you move ahead and pound,smack, phuck them and rip the azzez of the terrorist apart.
PA is doing this for the last 8 years. and still no success.

And maybe you are not following the news. Did you know that Pakistan army killed some terrorist during attack on airbase who were from CAR region with demonic Tattoo on their backs. So give them the credit which they deserve. With all the might Uncle SAM couldnt do anything.
you mean i should congratulate Pakistani security establishment for 16 terrorist attacks on hard core military installation in last 4 years.
U mean, i should congarts PA on destruction of 5 billion rs. P3 orions at Mehran base, destruction of 25 billion rs. AWACS in kamra and 40000 killings of innocent Pakistanis in terrorists attacks.

Fazal Ullah remiaine in SWAT valley till the last moment and PA failed to arrest him. Only Fazal Ullah is in AFghanistan , what about Hakeem Ullah mehsood, Issmat Ullah Mauavia, fakeer Mohammad, etc etc. They are all in Pakistan, and doing their terrorism freely.

Limited resources. U mean the 6 Billion dollar defense budget by this third world country is still not enough. Even srilankan did much better with their limited army and resources.

Dude, why do you expect uncle SAM to do the job o your behalf. By the way Bait Ullah mehsood, Illyas Kashmiri, OBL, all alqaida high ups are killed by USA in drone strikes.

This is pure Jamat-e-Islami logic, PA is completely relaying on drone strikes in FATA region. PA failed to clear any single agency of FATA region.
Please read the official statements given by cr. commander Peshawar, in which he high lighted the significance of drone strikes by USA.

PA is doing this for the last 8 years. and still no success.

you mean i should congratulate Pakistani security establishment for 16 terrorist attacks on hard core military installation in last 4 years.
U mean, i should congarts PA on destruction of 5 billion rs. P3 orions at Mehran base, destruction of 25 billion rs. AWACS in kamra and 40000 killings of innocent Pakistanis in terrorists attacks.

Then Y not u go and Fight against TTP . I think its better to change your flag bharti tatu.

Why people don't even want to accept the ineptness of security forces to save its own citizen. If they can't save their people from terrorists, then what's the point of calling them security forces.

Even in 9/11, 26/11, 7/7, all countries blamed their own security agencies for their intelligence failure. Many resigned from the post. Not a single official, in govt or Army has resigned.

There should be some accountability.

Zaid Hamid in his recent interview said something which is very rare to find on the media. He said something opposite to what most of the Pakistani analysts have been saying.

Here's the video.

Few points from his talk:

TTP is desperate for negotiations because they see no future for them now.

TTP has been pushed back to Afghanistan and that's where they are regrouping.

TTP has asked for JI, JUI and PML-N chiefs to be guarantors because they are all anti-Army. JUF chief himself belongs to the same group as TTP.

Talking to TTP will be a suicide for Pakistan.

I think the man is too demonized. He is not as bad as he seems and people who have met him have always come back impressed because of his knowledge-his problem are his views which aren't in line with a lot of peoples. What worries me is the system he proposes for Pakistan and his ideas about military rule.

Foreign policy-well there is some logic to it but that too is dominated by jingoism and hatred for Hindus. I don't like that due to my commitment to secularism but there is a nationalist side in me that supports some things he says.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the man is too demonized. He is not as bad as he seems and people who have met him have always come back impressed because of his knowledge-his problem are his views which aren't in line with a lot of peoples. What worries me is the system he proposes for Pakistan and his ideas about military rule.
Foreign policy-well there is some logic to it but that too is dominated by jingoism and hatred for Hindus. I don't like that due to my commitment to secularism but there is a nationalist side in me that supports some things he says.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...id-hamids-latest-mental-healthl-bulletin.html

Watch the first video. even think tanks who often turn out wrong, don't make these ridiculous statements.

I've met him a few times and I had a very good experience. This guy is popular in the Military. He's a patriot, for the least. Secularism or Islamism, that's obviously a matter of difference for anyone holding his own views. I believe as long as someone is loyal to Pakistan, his personal views are not to be cared about.

PS: I support his vision of a Islamic state based on Khilafat e Rashida model.

Mr. Hamid

JI and JUI served with your army in Afghanistan and Kashmir and now you call them anti Pakistan. Brilliant!

I hate the Taliban whether in A'stan or Pakistan, but both are made up of common people. If Afghan taliban can be talked to why not TTP?

All these groups will ultimately be brought to the table. Write it down.

And anyone dreaming of a Srilankan type offensive is just living in pure fantasy. Srilanka did not have a war in its neighbourhood.

Mr. Hamid just follows what the army says. The proxies of the army did not change their position. but the army has.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom