What's new

Do not talk to TTP, crush them: Zaid Hamid

This is 3rd offer from TTP in last 30 days pr so.. What has changed ?

Even though i agree with ZH on this issue, i do maintain that only a military operation backed by strong political backup will give us the results we need.

I think he is getting impatient with the future projects .

Country busy with TTP.
The horse is getting old.

Gas-Wow-Hind .. project delayed.

So if the TTP is eliminated , he can get back on that horse and ride to redfort.

Actually things are simply not working. unfortunately neither the peace talks nor the army operations against TTP proved fruit full.
Army and our intelligence agencies have failed to counter TTP.
we have no control on entire FATA region. PA failed to kill or capture even a single TTP high ups. Fazal Ullah, Hakeem Ullah mehsod, faqeer mohammad, ismat ullah mauoyia etc etc not a single TTP commander have been captured. We are totally depended on drone strikes when it comes to targeting Al-qaida or TTP high ups.

Bhai reham karo Pakistan par.
Its better if we take care of our mother land. Let the Afghans handle their country. We cant even control the lawless FATA region. No need for any more lawless fronteirs like Afghanistan in our boundaries.

Hi,

Actually it was because of pakistani civilians because of which the pak military had problems in rounding up ttp---. Remember you pakistanis---it is islamic brothers----pak military should not go to FATA---please talk to them---Musharraf is a traitor---military should make them understand----( pakistani have a SAMJHAO DANI----YEH BACHAY HEIN---INHAIN SMJHAO )----.

You had red mosque happen---you blamed the govt for it---you paks deserve every bit of destruction that has happened in your nation and more----. You want to give the examples of 'ISLAMI NIZAM' or the islamic rule---or the Caliph rule all the time----and you poor illeterates---haven't read your history---if you had---would have found out----the caliph would have slaughtered every single person man woman or child in RED MOSQUE episode if it had happened during their times----they would have slaughtered the taliban type and hung them in public---and they would have hung those in public also who were supporting the taliban ideology and favouring them---like IMRAN KHAN and co---but you people turned on the very man who did it.

You children of islam are so clueless of your own history---you people are so pathetic----you people don't deserve to be a nation----.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...id-hamids-latest-mental-healthl-bulletin.html

Watch the first video. even think tanks who often turn out wrong, don't make these ridiculous statements.

I never said I fully supported him, I was trying to be as neutral and non-judgemental as possible. Something which made you angry. You can't be intolerant and be a think-tank. Mr Krait.

This is my article on him:

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid, the person who styles himself as a Defence Analyst and is famous for his charismatic personality often features in the news these days. His attacks on Hindus, his attitude towards the west, his conspiracy theories and his call for Military and Islamic rule in Pakistan is seen as a headache by most but he is equally revered by a huge number of people. His facebook page has 108,000 likes. Similarly his site has had more than 1 Million hits. His memoirs from Indus to Oxus have been published and are selling at an alarming rate.

Zaid Hamid, at a young age joined up for the Afghan-Soviet war. Later he returned as an ideological warrior of Iqbal. For years he has had a program on News 1 where he has been hosting a defence related program known as Brasstacks, one of the most famous series ever to be aired on News 1.

A charismatic figure who knows how to play on emotions, he has captivated audiences worldwide just as an equal number of people loathe him. He is an ardent supporter of Iqbal and his ideology as he interprets it. His vision is a Pakistan as an Islamic welfare state, something that hasn't been accomplished in 60 years. This call has always drawn groans from the liberal crowd and cheers from the conservative crowd but in Pakistan this line of thinking sells.

Controversy

Zaid Hamid seems to bask in controversy. He has called SAFMA an Indian lobby and a front for RAW, he has referred to Hamid Mir as a CIA agent and been involved in a war of words with Hassan Nisar.
But unsurprisingly the blame has bounced back and he has been called an ISI mole, a fanatic and presented as a ****** in a number of shows including one where he was called by Wajahat Syed Ali Khan only to be abused as a conspiracy theorist on live television. It doesn't end there. He has been blamed as a blasphemer by the conservative lot, if anyone can be more conservative than Zaid Hamid without being a Taliban supporter.

Each one of his claims is unproven but so are those charges levelled against him and just as Zaid Hamid hates liberals the liberals hate him as well.

Furthermore there is a character that looks very similar to Zaid Hamid in the Lollywood song Loota tuney loota mujhey in which Veena Malik also features. It has been debated that this character may indeed be Zaid Hamid.

Why Zaid Hamid sells?

One of the reasons Zaid Hamid sells is because he raises issues about which the rest of the media, the government and the military is completely silent. For example he opposed the India-US nuclear deal bitterly, he knew of the offer US made to offer better quality F16's than Pakistan to India and he wasn't quiet when Raymond Davis killed two Pakistanis in cold blood in Lahore.

A lot of Nationalists do not believe in the chauvinism Zaid Hamid promotes which includes hatred for Hindus, calls to make Pakistan an Islamic Republic, allegations left and right and a lot of hatred for Pakistani liberal figures that go against his narrative, but despite all of this he does talk about Pakistan and its interests on the foreign policy front. This might be what gives him the influence he has. Other than this he plays on the emotions of a gullible people led to believe from childhood that Hindus and Indians are the enemies. Most worrisome is his support for military dictatorships with Islamist tendencies.

It is a fact that Pakistan should guard its interests but there is no reason Pakistan should hate others in doing so. But right now all we can do is call on Zaid Hamid not to hate Pakistan's minorities or call for a system we know failed in the 1980's.
But until he keeps playing on emotions he will remain highly successful in polarizing Pakistani society into two camps. One of supporters, the second of opponents.

The enigma of Zaid Hamid

I think Khalifa Sir Syd Zaman Zaid Hamid must also support te Azad Deccan Council to help it get freedom from India and play Radio Pakistan from Char Minar...:cheers:

@MastanKhan Sir, you can't wake up a person who pretends to be sleeping. Harsh and bitter truth.

@haviZsultan What I can be and can't be, won't be decided by you. I speak after thinking. I don't support anyone who is misguiding the people.

So for your advice, Thanks but No Thanks. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
So...

Crush the TTP
Crush the RAW
Crush the MOSSAD
Crush the CIA
Crush the US of A
Crush Israel
Crush the Jews
Crush India
Crush the Hindus......

This man really needs to go to a rehab home sooner than later. :fie:

Furthermore there is a character that looks very similar to Zaid Hamid in the Lollywood song Loota tuney loota mujhey in which Veena Malik also features. It has been debated that this character may indeed be Zaid Hamid.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...tp-crush-them-zaid-hamid-3.html#ixzz2KNyk9Wf5

Anyone heard of this?

I think Khalifa Sir Syd Zaman Zaid Hamid must also support te Azad Deccan Council to help it get freedom from India and play Radio Pakistan from Char Minar...:cheers:

He doesn't know about it yet... otherwise would be fun watching him mr troll.

@MastanKhan Sir, you can't wake up a person who pretends to be sleeping. Harsh and bitter truth.

@haviZsultan What I can be and can't be, won't be decided by you. I speak after thinking. I don't support anyone who is misguiding the people.

If you noticed I criticized him scathingly in my article but I can't ignore the core issue-also I can't ignore he gets 1 million hits on his site. Its time to find the issues and core reasons that drive the mullah and terrorist crowd into supporting this emotional child.

He doesn't know about it yet... otherwise would be fun watching him mr troll.

inshallah he will get to know about it. I think you should inform him of the great discontent brewing in Deccan as a sign of your extreme loyalty towards the ansari clan :cheers:

Then Y not u go and Fight against TTP . I think its better to change your flag bharti tatu.
Please dont talk rubbish , when you have nothing more to say in support of your argument.
I am not a soldier, it isn't my duty to fight one on one with TTP and terrorists. Our country men are paying PA for this job. As a Pakistani and tax payer its my right to question the performance of our military pandits.

So...

Crush the TTP
Crush the RAW
Crush the MOSSAD
Crush the CIA
Crush the US of A
Crush Israel
Crush the Jews
Crush India
Crush the Hindus......

This man really needs to go to a rehab home sooner than later. :fie:
no need to crush any one, we only need to eliminate and crush the terrorists. WHat ever is the name of these terrorists.

Hi,

Indeed,----you can't awaken those who don't want to get up---you can't help those who don't want to be helped---you can't help those lost in their ignorance---.

Yesterday----a worldwide survey put Pakistan in worst of the nation in seeking their identity and rersource ---.

Pakistanis have been made to stroke with the idea of "when added a little moisture this soil is very productive"----the fact is what you see is what you get---that is the amount of moisture you have and that is the amount of moisture you are going to get---every pakistani is waiting for a lightening bolt to strike and make things better for them---the problem with that 'bolt' is that sometimes is sets your house on fire as well when you don't check its direction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom