What's new

Documentary about operation swift retort

It is hilarious the lengths that you Pakistanis go too, to try give credibility to your own propaganda. I mean adding a fake accented narration to Pakistan's local production was not enough, you even ended up adding a fake Nat Geo logo.
I think it has something to do with a deep rooted inferiority complex, that you need constant validation from the West. And if the validation doesn't come, you are quite content with faking it.
Should we have asked "Steve from IT support" to narrate it?

Maybe we can hire the guy who says "thank you come again" in the Simpsons. He's out of a job since moderate Hindus started getting offended.

A white man with a fake Indian accent narrating a Pakistani propaganda piece, wouldn't that be counter productive?
Since your objective of adding a fake accent and a fake Nat Geo logo, is to fool Pakistani populace into believing that, "white man" from the west has validated Pakistani version of events.

It is hilarious the lengths that you Pakistanis go too, to try give credibility to your own propaganda. I mean as if adding a fake accent narration to Pakistan's own propaganda video was not enough, you even ended up adding a fake Nat Geo logo.
I think it has something to do with a deep rooted inferiority complex, that you need constant validation from the West. And if the validation doesn't come, you are quite content with faking it.
What propaganda is there?

Lets recap...

1. You still have Zero/zilch/nada - proof/evidence that Pakistan had anything to do with Pulwama.
2. Yes, you guys dropped a payload, but your Air Force, nor your Government has provided a shed of evidence that the Strike was a success. People in India have questioned the Strikes on the 26th. [atleast we have footage].
3. Now I don't want to beat the same drum over and over, but 27th was an open embarrassment for you clowns.
4. We shot one 100%. You shot one of your own 100%.
5. We claim we shot a Su-30MKi. There is an exploded AMRAAM in India that you guys were parading around in Press Conferences. What exactly did you pull it out from? ACM b.s Dhanoa.!!!
6. You claim you shot an F-16. Okay, then why have we already shown the International Media all 04 Missile Heads intact of Mr. Abhi-Nando's MiG-21? Plus, we have US Personnel stationed in Pakistan for those F-16. Kinda hard to hide one, when your fleet is just 76.
7. Is there an International Commentator/Military Expert that may have bought your side of the story. Hell, even Christine Fair torpedoed your claim last year. Prior to that day, she was considered a Goddess & referred to as Prof. Christine Fair of Georgetown University.

You spoke of 'deep rooted inferiority complex'... Odd coming from a Nation that built a 15 Foot High Wall to hide poor and cleaned up the rivers just to show...er...shield the eyes of a President.

And where do you get off on the adding a fake accent. You're a cockroach living in the US. What, did your family move there on the Mayflower?!!

For someone who lives in the US and pretends to know so much, you couldn't even notice that the video (above) in Post #1 is uploaded on someones personal YouTube page. Its easy to put a logo of Nat Geo, Discovery, History or whatever.

The actual Documentary was aired on National Television and the same video is available on the facebook page of: Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Pakistan
Link: Note: Without any logo.

You guys got beat on the 27th of Feb. and now you just got owned. Go fly a kite. #pussy

Clearly a fake video. Someone stole and put logo of national geographic on video from invincible resolve documentary.
That's why i don't watch Pakistani youtubers fake and stolen content.

Clearly a fake video. Someone stole and put logo of national geographic on video from invincible resolve documentary.
That's why i don't watch Pakistani youtubers fake and stolen content.
First off lets not question the authenticity of the material. Its the exact same, which is uploaded on the facebook page of:

The only thing that might not belong is the logo of Nat Geo. That is it. A couple of other sources have uploaded the exact same video on their respective YouTube Channel; including the infamous ACE of PAF.

But here, we're dealing with a mallu. Pigeons learn faster.

First off lets not question the authenticity of the material. Its the exact same, which is uploaded on the facebook page of:

I was commenting on the youtuber who stole and uploaded video from invincible resolve documentary uploaded by ministry of information i think it was. Better credit the original owner. And here on this forum too senior members posts images and videos taken from other videos available on internet and make it look like they are the owners but clearly they are not.
We must never tolerate such behavior of stealing others people property. We have been tolerating such behavior for so long that's why it has become second nature to us and not long ago Pakistan's Prime minister was declared thief. And we wonder why we are in such a mess.

Can you show any Indian moderator that started threads on you tube or twitter videos.
Ther is no Indian mod here as far as i know but most of indian poster always starts anti Pakistan/China threads with Youtube/Twitter clips

This video was from Govt of Pakistan.

No. It was from https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXA52s510cSEuCSvXhSRu-A

He has taken an ISPR video and added a Nat Geo logo over it. Just show his level of honesty. And then a moderator here goes and creates a thread based on a video by an unknown individual.

Ther is no Indian mod here as far as i know but most of indian poster always starts anti Pakistan/China threads with Youtube/Twitter clips

Moderators, by virtue of their powers, have to be more responsible about what they post.

Than why you hurt Pakistani mod starting with you tube clips its Pakistan defense forum

Why would I be hurt. Its not my website. If I was the website owner, I would be worried about what my moderators are posting. Since when does making a post equate to being hurt.

A white man with a fake Indian accent narrating a Pakistani propaganda piece, wouldn't that be counter productive?
Since your objective of adding a fake accent and a fake Nat Geo logo, is to fool Pakistani populace into believing that, "white man" from the west has validated Pakistani version of events.
It's a price worth paying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom