What's new

Documentary about operation swift retort

Wonder why Pakistanis used a narrator with a fake American accent for this video. Do they think American or British accent gives their version of events more credibility ?

yes..

Gora = truefullness

After dont u qoute the western media against us?...

what is the matter taste of your medicine bitter.

I think it has something to do with a deep rooted inferiority complex, that you need constant validation from the West.

Dude.. you have described indians perfectly.

Wonder why Pakistanis used a narrator with a fake American accent for this video.

so is that the only exception you could come up with?..

understandable having your planes blown up infront of the whole planet.

Wonder why Pakistanis used a narrator with a fake American accent for this video. Do they think American or British accent gives their version of events more credibility ?
The narrator has done plenty of other documentaries, he could have been just hired for this one. I've heard his voice before.

this is NOT Nat Geo:lol::lol::lol: you have fallen for a u-tube video!

I thought making threads based on you tube videos was not allowed. But guess those rules don't apply to moderators.
hahahahah
National Geographic ??? Its a youtube video/ but still a good one !
Well sorry for the mistake. The video said "national Geographic" in the logo so that is what i though it was. Sorry about that.

Moved to multimedia section.

Well sorry for the mistake. The video said "national Geographic" in the logo so that is what i though it was. Sorry about that.

On lighter note and apologies in advance. I hope you were not drunk when you posted this thread. :whistle:

No problem man don't worry about it !!

Back
Top Bottom