What's new

Islamabad: Taliban flags put up at Jamiya Hafsa, administration decides to act

This is different, but Taliban's are deranged fundamentalist, high on some drugs

They harshly punish people for petty crime, this was never part of our society

Stop this nonsense of Talibs monkey rule

I've been into history and geopolitics for ages. Lal Masjid siege sounded interesting back then when I had heard about it on TV,you know when it happened. Of course the news here didn't say a lot about it. So after some years I had searched the internet and read the whole thing on wikipedia,I remembered I had watched a few videos on youtube as well,but nothing crazy there. It felt a lot more interesting reading about the whole thing on wikipedia actually.
I thought you guys were done with such people,especially up in Islamabad.

For somebody who has earthquakes, wildfires, famine and gang violence to worry about is finding solace in looking up mosques and Islam abad.

I guess poverty and afflictions help recruit.

Keep it up

This is different, ...
This is the US:

In the 36 states, the Federal Government, and U.S. Military that currently have death penalty statutes, five different methods of execution are prescribed: Lethal Injection, Electrocution, Lethal Gas, Firing Squad, and Hanging. All jurisdictions provide for execution by lethal injection. 16 jurisdictions provide for alternative methods of execution, contingent upon the choice of the inmate, the date of the execution or sentence, or the possibility of the method being held unconstitutional.

Islamabad: Taliban flags put up at University of Hafsa, administration decides to act

Taliban flags are flying on the roof of The University of Hafsa.

Taliban flags are flying on the roof of The University of Hafsa.

The administration has decided to take action against the perpetrators for putting up Taliban flags at the University of Hafsa attached to islamabad's famous Lal Masjid. According to a mosque spokesman, Khatib Lal Masjid and Mahatam Jamia Hafsa Maulana Abdul Aziz Ghazi have also announced the holding of the Shariah and Fateh Mubeen Conference at Lal Masjid tomorrow.

اسلام آباد: جامعہ حفصہ پر طالبان کے پرچم لگا دیے گئے، انتظامیہ کا کارروائی کا فیصلہ (urduvoa.com)
they are attention whores. they originally pledged their alligience to Baghdadi and Daesh . they also said it was an honour to be a jihadi wife in the Daesh land in service of Daesh fighters.,

now it seems they have changed their flags according to new development in Afghanistan

What cup of tea have you been drinking?
The one mixed in with some strong hashish
This is the US:

In the 36 states, the Federal Government, and U.S. Military that currently have death penalty statutes, five different methods of execution are prescribed: Lethal Injection, Electrocution, Lethal Gas, Firing Squad, and Hanging. All jurisdictions provide for execution by lethal injection. 16 jurisdictions provide for alternative methods of execution, contingent upon the choice of the inmate, the date of the execution or sentence, or the possibility of the method being held unconstitutional.

You cut of rest of the post, the point I was making

For somebody who has earthquakes, wildfires, famine and gang violence to worry about is finding solace in looking up mosques and Islam abad.

I guess poverty and afflictions help recruit.

Keep it up
I don't understand what you problem is with people interested in geopolitics,military history,battles and the like. Besides,you're on a Defence forum too. Supposedly you like the same themes.
Earthquakes? You have them too. Famine? You probably have more than we do here. Gang violence? That starts from immigrants coming all the way from the Middle-East to Bangladesh.

So is there allegiance to ISIS null and void? They probably need a cookie 🍪 for their role in Afghan Jihad.

I don't understand what you problem is with people interested in geopolitics,military history,battles and the like. Besides,you're on a Defence forum too. Supposedly you like the same themes.
Earthquakes? You have them too. Famine? You probably have more than we do here. Gang violence? That starts from immigrants coming all the way from the Middle-East to Bangladesh.

Climate change is going to lead more people from the east to west.

Defence forum does not automatically translate to migrant hate club.

And if you keep harping the same flute, you are only going to increase migrants in your town.

Climate change is going to lead more people from the east to west.

Defence forum does not automatically translate to migrant hate club.

And if you keep harping the same flute, you are only going to increase migrants in your town.
I'm point the forest at you and you're looking at the finger. I'm asking you what's the problem with me knowing about Lal Masjid. What go you so sour?

Back
Top Bottom