What's new

Islamabad: Taliban flags put up at Jamiya Hafsa, administration decides to act

Taliban don't have exclusive rights to this flag.

A simple Arabic phrase written on a white cloth has the capital scrambling for basements.

And you are going to have another olympics?
Olympics were boring,but I find the Lal Masjid siege very interesting to read about. It's militarily/historically a very interesting battle,you could say.

Olympics were boring,but I find the Lal Masjid siege very interesting to read about. It's militarily/historically a very interesting battle,you could say.

Why do you people think provocation works?

Stupid author can't differentiate between a madrassa and a university.
This particular madrassa is well known for its extremist views but history is evident everytime they tried a new adventure it fired back on them . Outside those walls they have zero supporters.Just a group of 200 people at maximum surrounded by a liberal,modern and educated city of Islamabad.

There is no chance for an average Greek to know the name Lal Masjid.

Have you been thinking of converting to Islam?
I've been into history and geopolitics for ages. Lal Masjid siege sounded interesting back then when I had heard about it on TV,you know when it happened. Of course the news here didn't say a lot about it. So after some years I had searched the internet and read the whole thing on wikipedia,I remembered I had watched a few videos on youtube as well,but nothing crazy there. It felt a lot more interesting reading about the whole thing on wikipedia actually.
I thought you guys were done with such people,especially up in Islamabad.

Back
Top Bottom