What's new

DRDO, Army working on futuristic artillery gun

Well,there is nothing futuristic about this gun.They should concentrate on a 52 cal or even 56 cal gun in towed and self propelled categories with auto reloading.

at-least KAVERI is flying on test-beds in russia.. my question to you which jet Engine Pakistan has developed..

Jet engines.....?1st tell them to design a loco engine,then they can come and troll here...!

On Topic:Its the Right time to start the development of futuristic Artillery Guns,So that down the line their wont be another Bofors kinda situation.

What a surprise!....NO.

DRDO (legendary DRTROLL) has been very busy for 30 years, mainly working on the following:

A. futuristic LCA
B. futuristic Arjun
C. futuristic Bullet
D. futuristic Insas rifle
E. futuristic 6 gen
F. futuristic ammunitions
G. futuristic Kaveri
H. futuristic Indoor pumping

Now you add futuristic artillery into the list...

What's the next? Futuristic Rupee?

If plus ISRO, I say India can have world's Futuristic Novel Award every year, easy.

Yes, some projects are lagging behind but we are not copy cats like chines who believe that C&P i.e. copy any paste enhances their IQ..
please check the following list of Chinese Projects.

A. Copied jf 17 from Mig of Russia
B. Tanks Copied from Russia
C. Copied Bullet
D. Copied rifles
E. Copied J10 from sukhoi, Russia
G. Copied WS 10 engine
H. Copied everything

Stealing is your born habit.. that's why you guys can only use your high IQ in copying the things..

What a surprise!....NO.

DRDO (legendary DRTROLL) has been very busy for 30 years, mainly working on the following:

A. futuristic LCA
B. futuristic Arjun
C. futuristic Bullet
D. futuristic Insas rifle
E. futuristic 6 gen
G. futuristic Kaveri
H. futuristic Indoor pumping

Now you add futuristic artillery into the list...

What's the next? Futuristic Rupee?

If plus ISRO, I say India can have world's Futuristic Novel Award every year, easy.

Yes, some projects are lagging behind but we are not copy cats like chines who believe that C&P i.e. copy any paste enhances their IQ..
please check the following list of Chinese Projects.

A. Copied jf 17 from Mig of Russia
B. Tanks Copied from Russia
C. Copied Bullet
D. Copied rifles
E. Copied J10 from sukhoi, Russia / Israel Lavi
G. Copied WS 10 engine
H. Copied everything

Stealing is your born habit.. that's why you guys can only use your high IQ in copying the things..

If the past and present performance of DRDO is any indication, the year 2022 will have the Indian armed forces rejecting the 'futuristic' artillery gun on grounds of poor performance, reliability and delivery schedule as well as overblown costs. To salvage the program, DRDO will announce other uses for the gun such as:

Propelling basketballs at high speeds
possible firefighting uses
propulsion for ships and trains

I think you've overestimated DRDO's IQ. Typical DRDO works as such:

IF the past and present performance of DRDO is any indication, in 2028 when DRDO fails to developed 'advanced artillery", it will announce to the world DRDO decides to quit "advanced artillery" BUT to work on "more advanced" artilery - advanced artillery Version 3.0 instead. :rofl:

Oh god. This thread has become trolala. :D
Well I will love to see MoDs thrashing Offtopic/No value/troll posts :D

It seems that trolling like copying has seeped deep into the blood of the Chineces

lol...only yesterday Faithfulguy lectured us about Indian troll and how Chinese guys are sane...i think we should invite him now.. :lol:

lol...only yesterday Faithfulguy lectured us about Indian troll and how Chinese guys are sane...i think we should invite him now.. :lol:

He himself is a cheap troll, inviting him would just increase numbers if trolls.

India will produce Licensed version of Bofors and will also be producing Improved variant , by that time local variant will fill numbers , in next ten years no one is working on new guns , this is the right time for DRDO to work on new guns , rather then start it late , i am confident that locally developed bofors will surface soon .

They've shown it before.

a5dhdw.jpg

img0522hwe7.jpg

img0526hzr8.jpg

Yes i think this can be achieved not a big hit though if done.

If the past and present performance of DRDO is any indication, the year 2022 will have the Indian armed forces rejecting the 'futuristic' artillery gun on grounds of poor performance, reliability and delivery schedule as well as overblown costs. To salvage the program, DRDO will announce other uses for the gun such as:

Propelling basketballs at high speeds
possible firefighting uses
propulsion for ships and trains

After their failure with Kavari and wanting to use a jet engine for ships, what you stated could be accurate. Maybe it would be use for firing a clown into the nets in the new Dehli circus.

Stating facts are not trolling. If the real trolling started by the article itself. It is a trolling of reality in India.

Back
Top Bottom