What's new

Emine Erdogan's visit to Burma leaves her in tears

Welldone Turkey. This is very much needed. Burma is carrying out systematic ethnic cleansing. This issue should first and foremost be a concern for every Muslim country.

Turkey is the most natural Muslim country to lead the Muslims and the time for principled and strong leadership is necessary. Please lead and the rest of the Muslims will follow naturally.

U may not any longer be the centre of the Islamic empire but prestige of Turkey can not be denied. Without turkey in the subcontinent no Islam and certaintly no Bangladesh and also no rohingya. We are the children of the ottoman empire and where the mother country lead we will follow.

amazing words bro

She cried all the time!

539066_492596687434281_1849927513_n.jpg

405493_454719434561633_153955589_n.jpg

i made a thread already mate with many pics , its on world affairs.

Tears of crocodile for political reason.
Turkey is member of NATO, I don't see them pushing NATO for intervention for "humanitarian" reasons.:disagree:

So NATO members can't cry.

You must be the blindest Iranian in this forum. Your so called patriotism is so full of it that you can't even appreciate a human act just bequse the tears are from a Turk.

I really can't understand why they don't ban you for ever. You and other "patriots".

So NATO members can't cry.

You must be the blindest Iranian in this forum. Your so called patriotism is so full of it that you can't even appreciate a human act just bequse the tears are from a Turk.

I really can't understand why they don't ban you for ever. You and other "patriots".

This is suppose to be a reply to my comment? moron, I said why don't you Turks ask NATO to intervene like NATO intervened in libya for humanitarian purposes? clearly this is crocodile tears, if you really cared we would see you pushing for intervention of some sort humanitarian purposes.

Tears of crocodile for political reason.
Turkey is member of NATO, I don't see them pushing NATO for intervention for "humanitarian" reasons.:disagree:

Very insensitive of you. I dont know why Iranians and Turk brothers are quarreling with each other on this forum!

no technicaly he is right, what has Nato or UN done to help the muslims in burma? Technicaly nothing!

Just let them talk nonsense, they can't give a good response so as usual they change the subject and try and make the comment seem racist or bad. it is typical of them.

Very insensitive of you. I dont know why Iranians and Turk brothers are quarreling with each other on this forum!

I am not even a muslim and I probably have a 1000x more sympathy for them that this "crying" women. if they really cared why they are not pushing NATO to do something? read my comment properly first.

no technicaly he is right, what has Nato or UN done to help the muslims in burma? Technicaly nothing!

when has iran ever done anything for muslims? plus what has it got to do with NATO ?

76b455d9fb9e1d814007ee9ecc1b039d.jpg.thumb_700.jpg&h=424&w=609

7f2b2f3993942d8fffe0959b532816ea.jpg.thumb_700.jpg&w=609

0da7b2945e9148fed0a61ba72bfb017e.jpg.thumb_700.jpg&w=609

59951ac68b785c63518ff49cb84b8225.jpg.thumb_700.jpg&h=424&w=609

080812%20t%C3%BCrkiye%20yard%C4%B1m%20t%C3%BCrkiye%20myanmar%20yard%C4%B1m%20t%C3%BCrkiye%20arakan%20yard%C4%B1m%20malzemesi.jpg

Helping doesnt work with talking , it works with actions , with help , with aid , with money , with food.

Calling people moron is insulting. Are you not tired of being banned?

A personal question to you? Where in Iran are you from? Dahat?
Bequse you talk just like a Dahati.

Ps. I don't have a problem with Persians. Heck my best friends are from Iran.

On topic. Well done to turkey. Now every country should do the same.

Somalia

somali-yardim-k%C4%B1z%C4%B1lay.jpg

43980.jpg

Somali-u%C3%A7ak-kargo.jpg

we are making their airport for free so people can come

3133.jpg

PLUS $300,000,000 TO SOMALIA AND 300,000,000 TO LIBYA IN CASH ( cash was taken with an aeroplane) to LIBYA

Back
Top Bottom