What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

Yay, United qualified for UCL. Glory to Manchester United.

last goal of the season by the shittest player ever in utd shir L*nguard!
All hail Lord Lingard. Messi and Ronaldo can only dream of being anywhere near his level.

Ole Ole Oleee Ooooleeee Oollleee!!!
Ole at the wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!!!!

Ole has surprised me and I think they should stick with him.

Did you see Lampard swearing at Klopp on Wednesday - hilarious!

I’m concerned as I’ve just had a text off a mate suggesting Barcelona want Bielsa - now that will p1ss me right off.
Ole doesn't get enough credit. Whenever United plays well the players get all the credit and when United doesn't play well it is solely Ole's fault.

Lolz. Liverpool's bench strength being put through their paces today.
Yup!
Ended up 3-1 ? :azn:

any way,, what were you saying about "put through paces"
Pheeeeewwwww!

That'll do.

Pleased for Villa too.
:rofl:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@Arsalan @Musings @Kambojaric @Curious_Guy

Today's the day.

More importantly, I'm 60 points off top place in FPL. I need a miracle. I'm captaining Kane.

@newb3e
WOW :smitten:
Top place overall? Or talking about some private league? Which one? The one i created?

So how many points you scored this season?

Yup!
Ended up 3-1 ? :azn:

any way,, what were you saying about "put through paces"

:rofl:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WOW :smitten:
Top place overall? Or talking about some private league? Which one? The one i created?

So how many points you scored this season?
next season will be fun!

What a last day. 3rd for Man Utd. last 15 mins were difficult for me.

loserpool are not good this season and i dont see them winning league or cl this season its citys season again

This has aged well. :)

EbY4xEEXYAMxzR5.jpeg

Oh we are still walking alone my friend, MILES ahead of the rest of the pack, all alone!! :cheesy:
View attachment 649348

Do you have a feeling all the rest of the clubs are feeling absolute agnoy and pain seeing Liverpool success.

I was having rather simple debate yesterday on my WhatsApp group on how Liverpool did it the "right way". No Russian or Arab sugardaddies, nothing. Kloop net spend over 5 years is

https://talksport.com/football/659761/liverpool-transfer-spending-top-six-rivals-league-title-proof/

In the four-and-a-half years he has been at Anfield, he has bought 33 players at a cost of £401million. Having recouped £327m, their net spend has been just £74m since October 2015.

By contrast, Manchester United’s net spend in the same period is estimated to be in excess of £400million.

That's 14.8 million per season! its nuts!

The amount of abuse I got, surprisingly from Arsenal fans as well who used to boast about wenger "net spend", was shocking. But I enjoyed it as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom