What's new

Erdogan says Turkey troops pulled from NATO drill amid new tensions

While I acknowledge Erdogan is a master at turning surprises to his advantage I do wonder if he's letting things run out of control here, essentially letting two disgraced anti-Turk Norwegians inflame anti-NATO hostility in Turkey. What more could these two have wanted?

Nothing is out of control. Protests against NATO are common all over the world, including in the US of A. I say let people steam out their frustration with this outdated clown show of an "alliance" as they please.

120520095750-nato-protest-12-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

you are going to far, just Pakistan, Turkey and Iran are enough. All three connected by land, must have open economies and strategic partners.

If Pakistan Turkey and Iran form an Alliance this is the birth of the Next Supper power in the world but uncle SAM will never let that happen lol.

Iran, Pakistan, & Turkey are a must and Indonesia is very important too. If these four can form an alliance the rest of the Muslim World will follow. Sorry but no Saudia they've been hijacked by Zionist.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, You guys go too fast! A little slower please, we don't want to find ourselves pregnant when we woke up tomorrow morning :)

I understand Pakistan, a brother nation. Also Indonesia is fine too. But Iran? Come on! We, Turks are forgetful but not stupid. We all remember that how Iran exploited our goodwill towards them!

Back in 2010, Turkey and Brazil took a huge risk and mediate between Iran and international community on their nuclear program. Because of this move, in 3 years both countries were victimized by international operations. Turkey standed firm, but Brazillian government had to leave. And how did Iran thank to Turkey? Supporting two monters in Iraq (Maliqi) and Syria (ASSad) who destabilized the region and created big problems for us. You might say Iran was defensive as supporting ASSad, but they were supporting Maliqi back in 2008 (when there is no so called "Arap Spring") and Maliqi's shitty sectarian regime created the AQAP and ISIS in Iraq.

Mullah regime is sectarian and whenever they feel powerful they don't hesitate to show it. Just remember when they had deal with Obama administration. They were like victorious Roman emperors! But when Trump came into power and put Iran back to target, they all of a sudden remembered that Sunnis and Shias are both muslims and they are also brothers!

Also we all know that mullah regime has a religious agenda. So they are not trustworthy. We can't be allies as long as mullahs rule Iran. We may reconsider this if one day, a secular, peaceful regime comes to power in Iran. Personally I like their culture, people and of course movies! But allying with this regime, uhm, no please!

Last edited:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, You guys go too fast! A little slower please, we don't want to find ourselves pregnant when we woke up tomorrow morning :)

I understand Pakistan, a brother nation. Also Indonesia is fine too. But Iran? Come on! We, Turks are forgetful but not stupid. We all remember that how Iran exploits our goodwill towards them!

Back in 2010, Turkey and Brazil took a huge risk and mediate between Iran and international community on their nuclear program. In 3 years both countries were victim of international operations. Turkey standed firm, but Brazillian government had to leave. And how did Iran thank to Turkey? Supporting two monters in Iraq (Maliqi) and Syria (ASSad) who destabilized the region and created big problems for us. You might say Iran was defensive as supporting ASSad, but they were supporting Maliqi back in 2008 (when there is no so called Arap Spring) and his shitty sectarian regime created the AQAP and ISIS in Iraq.

Mullah regime is sectarian and whenever they feel powerful they don't hesitate to show it. Just remember when they had deal with Obama administration. They were like victorian Roman emperor! But when Trump came into power and put Iran back to target, they all of a sudden remembered that Sunnis and Shias are brothers!

Also we all know that mullah regime has a religious agenda. So they are not trustworthy. We can't be allies as long as mullahs rule Iran. We may reconsider this if one day, a secular, peaceful regime comes to power in Iran. Personally I like their culture, people and of course movies! But with this regime, no please!

Turkey is standing with Qatar and so is Iran in anti Qatar campaign launched by Saudis now how was that possible. The Man behind the attempted coup in a country and is protected by a Nato ally?
I thought the slogan of NATO was attack on one is an attack on all so how come Gulen is still freely roaming in USA. PKK is directly involved in bombing in Turkey and is being openly supported by USA in Syria.
My friend Pakistan will always stand with Turkey if it is White or Black in both cases but it your decision and you are the one being affected.

Turkey is standing with Qatar and so is Iran in anti Qatar campaign launched by Saudis now how was that possible. The Man behind the attempted coup in a country and is protected by a Nato ally?
I thought the slogan of NATO was attack on one is an attack on all so how come Gulen is still freely roaming in USA. PKK is directly involved in bombing in Turkey and is being openly supported by USA in Syria.
My friend Pakistan will always stand with Turkey if it is White or Black in both cases but it your decision and you are the one being affected.

I say shortly, yes to Pakistan, no to Iran :) And for USA, they are not an ally for us anymore. And that's better.

Iran is a dangerous country, where they influence they make section wars like they do at Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Bahrein, Afghanistan etc. They are allways double faced and just care their own interests. So Iran is not trustable country even Russia difficult to deal with them.

So we can make trade or business but it is impossible deep cooperation with them.

good decision. Should leave Nato as well.
Pulling out 40 troops was just symbolic to convey the message that NATO needs Turkey more than Turkey needs NATO...and it worked...they apologized.

But I would say it would be a bad move to leave NATO. Turkey is in a perfect situation right now to milk all sides...
It's relations with Russia are improving and Russia has declined in power from what it once was. Additionally Russia has other things to worry about and wouldn't want animosity with Turkey. On the other side Turkey is already part of NATO and somewhat more aligned with Western European countries so no threat there(except for Greece but Greece is in shambles and not currently in a position to fight Turkey).

As for the Middle East neither Iran nor Arab countries consider Turkey hostile to them...nor would they want to have Turkey as an enemy bcuz Turkey is quite strong. Turkey's relations with Israel are also stable/non hostile so far.

So no need to pull out of NATO. As part of NATO Turkey has access to top notch western tech. Being part of NATO Turkey can really utilize western defence companies to accelerate the development of its defence sector. Just recently Britain gave a green light for Rolls Royce and other British defence companies to assist in TFX development. If Turkey can successfully play all sides to its advantage, it would really pay off in the long run. There's no need to leave NATO right now...don't fix what's not broken.

that all sounds wonderful on PDf, but your Ayatulla has sided with India on the Chahabar port under the guise of business interests

by siding with hindu India, one of the most venomous enemies of Muslims, how do you expect anyone to take Iran seriously?
Well, first of all we wanted to side with Pakistan by giving Gas and oil with a price and conditions that no one in the world would make such an offer to Pakistanis. But our brothers chose to follow USA

Russia andIran want to keep India, hold their influence in order to keep Americans away from south Asia. Iran wants to have military pact with Pakistan, leave that port man.

shiaism allows taqayah ... read about it
ahhhh bro, went wrong. That guy is pro-US traitor

Well, first of all we wanted to side with Pakistan by giving Gas and oil with a price and conditions that no one in the world would make such an offer to Pakistanis. But our brothers chose to follow USA

Russia andIran want to keep India, hold their influence in order to keep Americans away from south Asia. Iran wants to have military pact with Pakistan, leave that port man.

I agree Pakistan was wrong in that case, but now Pakistan has become a lot more independent. Has Iran changed?

Are you joking about bringing India close? Why don't you say the same for Israel?
Do you not know that India is behind the massacre of Rohingya Muslims? Did you forget what your hindu friends are doing to Kashmiris? How are they any different than Israel?

On one hand you want to create an Islamic alliance and on the other hand, you want to maintain an alliance with India ? Everyone here including the Turks sees through your hypocrisy

If there is ever an Islamic alliance Iran and KSA should be excluded. Both countries have wreaked havoc on the Muslim world!

Are you joking about bringing India close? Why don't you say the same for Israel?
Do you not know that India is behind the massacre of Rohingya Muslims? Did you forget what your hindu friends are doing to Kashmiris? How are they any different than Israel?

On one hand you want to create an Islamic alliance and on the other hand, you want to maintain an alliance with India ? Everyone here including the Turks sees through your hypocrisy
F*k India man!
Kashmir will be freed insha'llah. But after liberating Quds and Palestine. However still there is a great chance with forming that Islamic military that i mentioned, we can push into Kashmir with our joint forces. Hopefully your governors would listen to us in the backdoor negotiations.

F*k India man!
Kashmir will be freed insha'llah. But after liberating Quds and Palestine. However still there is a great chance with forming that Islamic military that i mentioned, we can push into Kashmir with our joint forces. Hopefully your governors would listen to us in the backdoor negotiations.

Rather than pretending to be a tough guy on PDF. Bring your words to action!

Create a true alliance with Pakistan and pressure Afghanistan by joining China / Russia / Pakistan block and islolate hindu India then talk about alliances. When this happens Turkey naturally will join Iran where an Islamic alliance can be discussed.

And last but not least get out of the Chahabar deal & join Gwadar port deal to give a big slap to India's face

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom