British

Britian-RG-Queens_guard_buck_palace_arp.jpg

Greek

greek-presidential-guard.jpg

Jordanian

Italian+President+Giorgio+Napolitano+Visits+fyEgFHsdB4Wl.jpg

Mongolian

Mongolian_honor_guard.jpg

here is my two cents... it showing that erdogan will be given more powers and that will lead into more trouble, and not just in Turkey but also in the region, erdogan will keep people busy with other fears such as the war in Syria, I$I$ and Kurds conflicts and etc... but that's just my opinion... and erdogan is heading in the step of giving himself and akp complete control over the country...
Idk man I dont go into turkish politics im mostly interested in defence related stuff on this forum.

I can say this. Turkey is not interested in Syrian land because there are Arabs there. We just want to stabilize Syria so the Syrian people can move back and that is not possible with Assad randomly bombing Syrian cities. Also I find it funny you think Turkey will create problems when in the past Syria, Greece, Armenia and Iran supported PKK terrorism against us. That is simply not possible anymore. We will come after you.
Syria was stable before AKP supported terrorists and allowed them to cross into Syria, Syria support to PKK ended long time ago, if you want to keep bringing that up, I can open up the history of all the stuff Turkey and Ottoman did, but not lets go into that..

3563467567.si.jpg

A grand reception in the likes of the Ottoman Empire has welcomed Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to Anakara, as Turkey resurrected images of past warriors to greet the foreign leader.

Accompanied by spear-carrying warriors and guards in chainmail and golden helmets, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan welcomed Abbas to the new presidential palace - the Ak Saray.

The scene of the historical costume drama included 16 warriors each representing one of the 16 empires of Turkish history from the Hunnic Empire, founded around 200 BC, to the Ottoman Empire which was dissolved in 1920.

B7MfnItCQAEFT6o.jpg:large

Social media, however, was quick to point to Erdogan's imperial ambitions depicted in the mascarade.

“It seems that turkish president @RT_Erdogan thinks he's a #sultan,” user @ddurejko said in a tweet.

B7Lk-qGIIAEf2Tn.jpg:large

The staged ceremony was conducted at Ak Saray, the controversial presidential palace on the outskirts of Ankara that was opened at the end of October. Inspired by Seljuk architecture, it has 1,150 rooms and was built at a cost of around €490 million.

The palace houses state-of-the-art communications systems and has bunkers able to withstand biological, nuclear and chemical weapons attacks, according to local media.

The presidential quarters are also defended from spies with additional anti-bug measures and security against wiretapping.

Erdogan welcomes Abbas in Ottoman Empire style ceremony — RT News

________________________________________________________________________________________

Erdogan is trying to bring Ottoman empire starting with the war in Syria, and meanwhile he wants to join the EU..... I feel bad for Abbas, how embarrassing for him... :lol:
Turkey’s EU membership would ease today’s cultural clash in Europe: PM - POLITICS

lol I love the subliminal message Turkey is sending , probbly Europe is pissed lol

Syria was stable before AKP supported terrorists and allowed them to cross into Syria, and I didn't say that erdogan will cause pkk problem, I said he will use it for his own benefit...
Turkey was a very late supporter of the opposition in Syria. The Syrian civil war is created by Assad and his friends. He would rather kill every Syrian person than give up his seat and give democracy a chance.

lol I love the subliminal message Turkey is sending , probbly Europe is pissed lol
He is like EU? We created 16 EU's :lol:

Turkey was a very late supporter of the opposition in Syria. The Syrian civil war is created by Assad and his friends. He would rather kill every Syrian person than give up his seat and give democracy a chance.

He is like EU? We created 16 EU's :lol:
Turkey was the first one to arm and train terrorists... notice how I$I$ are moslty spread close to the Turkish border, that is because Turkey became their highway, terrorists world wide travel to Turkey because they know they are welcome there and then they will be sent either to training camps or directly into Syria... and trust me if Syrians wanted Alasad gone he wouldn't last a minute.. you think this is about Alasad or an individual? this is about destroying Syria... so if Alasad dies tomorrow the war will be over? again it is not about Alasad, the west with their puppets want to destroy Syria to please Israel...
anyways, lets not get off topic here, if you want we can continue our discussion in the Syrian thread...

You know what is funny when you look at the map , Turkey is HUGE as big as EUROPE just shows you who wears the Pants in Europe
but Turkey wants to join EU??

Turkey was the first one to arm and train terrorists... notice how I$I$ are moslty spread close to the Turkish border, that is because Turkey became their highway, terrorists world wide travel to Turkey because they know they are welcome there and then they will be sent either to training camps or directly into Syria... and trust me if Syrians wanted Alasad gone he wouldn't last a minute.. you think this is about Alasad or an individual? this is about destroying Syria... so if Alasad dies tomorrow the war will be over? again it is not about Alasad, the west with their puppets want to destroy Syria to please Israel...
anyways, lets not get off topic here, if you want we can continue our discussion in the Syrian thread...

but Turkey wants to join EU??

Atatwolf, like most people, is completely oblivious of the Oded Yinon strategy. Israel is succeeding precisely because of this mind-boggling and stupendous mass ignorance of the sheeple.

Good. Nothing wrong with cherishing your past. Turks are not going back to caliphate or creating another empire. They are just showing that they are proud of what they have been. At the medieval time no empire was perfect in today's sense but that's how everyone was at the time. French, Swiss, British, Arabs, Italians... Everyone likes to dress that way without wishing to go back to Roman empire. Turks have every right to display their pride. They have a history to be proud of! Good thing....

Some might not like in Europe though. Brings back old ghosts!

3563467567.si.jpg

A grand reception in the likes of the Ottoman Empire has welcomed Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to Anakara, as Turkey resurrected images of past warriors to greet the foreign leader.

Accompanied by spear-carrying warriors and guards in chainmail and golden helmets, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan welcomed Abbas to the new presidential palace - the Ak Saray.

The scene of the historical costume drama included 16 warriors each representing one of the 16 empires of Turkish history from the Hunnic Empire, founded around 200 BC, to the Ottoman Empire which was dissolved in 1920.

B7MfnItCQAEFT6o.jpg:large

Social media, however, was quick to point to Erdogan's imperial ambitions depicted in the mascarade.

“It seems that turkish president @RT_Erdogan thinks he's a #sultan,” user @ddurejko said in a tweet.

B7Lk-qGIIAEf2Tn.jpg:large

The staged ceremony was conducted at Ak Saray, the controversial presidential palace on the outskirts of Ankara that was opened at the end of October. Inspired by Seljuk architecture, it has 1,150 rooms and was built at a cost of around €490 million.

The palace houses state-of-the-art communications systems and has bunkers able to withstand biological, nuclear and chemical weapons attacks, according to local media.

The presidential quarters are also defended from spies with additional anti-bug measures and security against wiretapping.

Erdogan welcomes Abbas in Ottoman Empire style ceremony — RT News

________________________________________________________________________________________

Erdogan is trying to bring Ottoman empire starting with the war in Syria, and meanwhile he wants to join the EU..... I feel bad for Abbas, how embarrassing for him... :lol:
Turkey’s EU membership would ease today’s cultural clash in Europe: PM - POLITICS
This man for sure knows How to give mental torture to local seculars and kemalists.

As I stated before if Russians can take Crimea turn Georgia & East Ukraine into vassals, Turkey should expand in the Balkans. This will ensure balance of power between EU and Russia.

I guess those who support the Ottoman empire don't know how much we Arabs ( specially in the Levant) suffered from the Ottomans...

Back
Top Bottom