What's new

Erdogan welcomes Abbas in Ottoman Empire style ceremony

I guess those who support the Ottoman empire don't know how much we Arabs ( specially in the Levant) suffered from the Ottomans...

where is thrax and other anti-syrian arabs on this thread?? they are embarassed, i suppose.

Crapping our pants?
I think most of us are just having our sinuses cleared after laughing so hysterically. :D
Nah you guys are pretty good in being the laughing stock of the world, noone can match you. :D

PS: there are 16 soldiers representing 16 different Turkic empires only one of them is Ottoman, you cant even propperly throw mud at us, laughable people here. :disagree:

Last edited:
I like a fancy dress party.

It would have been cool if Erdogan dressed like a Sultan and Abbas had to bring him a tribute :)

This man for sure knows How to give mental torture to local seculars and kemalists.

For your notice, we take pride from our history as well as like every other Turk.

I guess those who support the Ottoman empire don't know how much we Arabs ( specially in the Levant) suffered from the Ottomans...
How came you had suffered because of the Ottomans ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Erdogan is an anomaly, I've met several Turkish people and they all very tasteful. One trashy upstart shouldn't tar a whole nation.

Yea and 700-800 years ago we suddenly went down to earth from a kind of zeppelin and started creating empires since then... I can't imagine a world without iranian sense of humour :D
U kiddo first should learn do not report my post unreasonably!

Ottoman emphasis was being muslim first. According to what i read, aside from the higher ranks, many were poor and were peasants, be it Turks or others. In fact, even minorities such as Armenians and Greeks were often given favorable positions in trade and administration afaik. I don't believe in propaganda that Arabs or other minorities were deliberately treated badly just due their etnicity, which didnt carry much importance back then anyway until nationalism spread like wildfire. Ottoman tolerance is well known.

The memes of this clown are already here:

13931023000699_PhotoL.jpg

13931023000700_PhotoL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom