What's new

Erdogan welcomes Abbas in Ottoman Empire style ceremony

I smell some increasing butthurt in this thread, especially from the usual iranian corner yet again :D @Hakan i fear you might get busy
We are in ME section bro. Hakan or Serpi has no authority here.... :D

You know what i mean ? ;)

My Butts is hurting, but that is because I am laughing my butt off.
Your joke of a country is now a source for comedy :rofl:

Maybe in the parallel universe my mullah boy. :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

resize

U kiddo first should learn do not report my post unreasonably!

I think first you should learn how to adress people specially if you don't know them, but it's not your fault but USA's, since they make you follow the civilised world from a couple of decades back... Damn USA...and I didn't report your post, as I said I find most iranians amusing in PDF, I would be a cheerleader of your existence here :D

Last edited:
Laughing along with the mockery of your country does not make your country less of a joke.:lol:
Nice try tork.

Why are you trying so hard to throw shıt on to my country, delusional Farsi... :D

Spewing out random BS doesn't makes it reality... but it might be a reality for you as you guys live in the lalaland.

Why are you trying so hard to throw shıt on to my country, delusional Farsi... :D

Spewing out random BS doesn't makes it reality... but it might be a reality for you as you guys live in the lalaland.

Dude are you seriously that blinded by torkish erdogan propaganda?
You think this stunt he pulled is something to be proud of? He made an absolute mockery out of your people.
It is not 'BS'. because everyone except bunch of tork fanboys are laughing their butts off :lol:

Dude are you seriously that blinded by torkish erdogan propaganda?
You think this stunt he pulled is something to be proud of? He made an absolute mockery out of your people.
It is not 'BS'. because everyone except bunch of tork fanboys are laughing their butts off :lol:

Typical @The Last of us route. :D Repeat the same BS over and over again till the other poster loses it's interest. :)

That's why i look down upon guys like you.

Typical @The Last of us route. :D Repeat the same BS over and over again till the other poster loses it's interest. :)

That's why i look down upon guys like you.

Facts are facts not matter how much they're repeated. Of course repeating facts creates pains for those whom can't handle the facts :)
But carry on in your denial mod whilst we laugh our behinds off :lol:

I guess those who support the Ottoman empire don't know how much we Arabs ( specially in the Levant) suffered from the Ottomans...

Yes we know the whole things

T. E. Lawrence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because of Arab Khalafat ends and after that no one left to represent Muslims and their problems and Arab shaikhs are doing great to lot money and play gambling and enjoying other staff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom