What's new

Ex Indian Puppet now sharing his true views, saying PM Modi is GAY 100%

There is a strange problem with every Indian leader. Gandhi was having sexual relation with his nephews = ,Nehru died of aids was famous for sex with animals ,Moraji Desai used to drink his own urine Now modi is a gay For modi it is famous His father hit him in middle of legs during his childhood so His penis is not in regular working condition unable to have sex that's why he didnt got married

Sad none of them was a pedophile, or else you guys would have started worshiping him and there would have been peace between our nations. :(

doesnt matter to us but ask those leader who got the gay hug form him
but it is you and your fellow who are obsessed with his sexual orientation. I personally do not care whether he is straight, gay, asexual or what so ever.

Tarek fatah said Jinnah was gay. does it makes any difference to you ?

Sad none of them was a pedophile, or else you guys would have started worshiping him and there would have been peace between our nations. :(

We dont worship any humanbeing and i see where you are taking this.
I dont think we can have peace When you are throwing milk and butter on that stone "lingum" proving your fondness for homosexuality.

We can play this gutter game if you want to start about religion, remmeber monkeys flying and eating the sun and elephants head being chopped off..dont even want to start with all those jokes

but it is you and your fellow who are obsessed with his sexual orientation. I personally do not care whether he is straight, gay, asexual or what so ever.

Tarek fatah said Jinnah was gay. does it makes any difference to you ?

no it doesnt, but why did Tarek Fateh said it and if he said it and you listened to him saying it then what is your problem when we say it....non of us said we have a problem with his being gay, we are just celebrating his gayness

p30modiAFP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom