What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt that India will be 'played' by the US in this whole scenario, just like the US had been 'playing' Pakistan in the past, & is currently trying to 'play' Pakistan since the OBL raid (with little success). India's intention is clean, but like Pakistan, it is just a 'small piece' in the situation in this region. If South Asia of a chessboard, Pakistan & India are pawns on opposing sides, & the US is playing both the sides, playing the pawns of the opposing sides against each other. I hope Indians realize that the US is brutal in achieving its strategic aims & ambitions, & will run over anyone they like to achieve their aims. NDTV is repeatedly quoting "Obama offering help in the investigation", once that happens, Pakistan will be implicated for today. Pakistan & India will be played against each other by the US, along with Afghanistan being played against Pakistan as well. If the US can baselessly accuse the Pakistan government of killing Saleem Shahzad. On the assassination of OBL, despite showing no evidence to support he has actually died, along with the WMDs in Iraq (or the lack of them), the US just needs to release a statement to implicate someone, rather than providing any credible evidence.

No one has claimed responsibility so far for the blasts.But it appears to be Indian Mujahideen stuff.

Dear Indians, Its saddening 2 go through the torture & terror Pakistan goes through daily! Please B brave & wait 4 the facts 2 come out

The Obama statement comes even as the Ahmed Shuja Pasha, chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI, accused of masterminding the last major terrorist attack on Mumbai on 26/11 and informally regarded by the US government as a terrorism sponsor, arrived in Washington DC for talks..

When there was birth at Chidambaram's home, Pasha was accused for that.

Cheap media will remain cheap.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

asainFacepalm.gif

aae ki hai????

hmm thanks for whoever posted the video of making ied

its so easy to make but so powerful is IED

Dear Indians, Its saddening 2 go through the torture & terror Pakistan goes through daily! Please B brave & wait 4 the facts 2 come out

thats what I said, yet people said i was trolling

also an indian attack seem to get more attention

I have no doubt that India will be 'played' by the US in this whole scenario, just like the US had been 'playing' Pakistan in the past, & is currently trying to 'play' Pakistan since the OBL raid (with little success). India's intention is clean, but like Pakistan, it is just a 'small piece' in the situation in this region. If South Asia is a chessboard, Pakistan & India are pawns on opposing sides, & the US is playing both the sides, playing the pawns of the opposing sides against each other. I hope Indians realize that the US is brutal in achieving its strategic aims & ambitions, & will run over anyone they like to achieve their aims. NDTV is repeatedly quoting "Obama offering help in the investigation", once that happens, Pakistan will be implicated for today. Pakistan & India will be played against each other by the US, along with Afghanistan being played against Pakistan as well. If the US can baselessly accuse the Pakistan government of killing Saleem Shahzad, of the assassination of OBL, despite showing no evidence to support he has actually died, along with the WMDs in Iraq (or the lack of them), the US just needs to release a statement to implicate someone, rather than providing any credible evidence.

US help will not be used!! It is for some cheap politics..to show that US cares..

The blast was carried out by IM , who are terrorists in India. Only thing we have to know is- If IM was taking directions from any pak based organization.

I have no doubt that India will be 'played' by the US in this whole scenario, just like the US had been 'playing' Pakistan in the past, & is currently trying to 'play' Pakistan since the OBL raid (with little success). India's intention is clean, but like Pakistan, it is just a 'small piece' in the situation in this region. If South Asia of a chessboard, Pakistan & India are pawns on opposing sides, & the US is playing both the sides, playing the pawns of the opposing sides against each other. I hope Indians realize that the US is brutal in achieving its strategic aims & ambitions, & will run over anyone they like to achieve their aims. NDTV is repeatedly quoting "Obama offering help in the investigation", once that happens, Pakistan will be implicated for today. Pakistan & India will be played against each other by the US, along with Afghanistan being played against Pakistan as well. If the US can baselessly accuse the Pakistan government of killing Saleem Shahzad. On the assassination of OBL, despite showing no evidence to support he has actually died, along with the WMDs in Iraq (or the lack of them), the US just needs to release a statement to implicate someone, rather than providing any credible evidence.

India and Pakistan have reversed their stance in 12 years. Earlier, India use to talk about the "US double game"

the CM is live now saying he cant say who has done it so i think we should not speculate either.

@Bilal is most probably correct that it will suit Obama administration just right to put pressure on Pakistan using this latest Mumbai tragedy. I am NOT saying that it is the CIA job--although that's not so hard to do for them. But, since May 2 raid, the US Administration has been on an over-drive to make Pakistan do things which the Pakistani military considers not right. We can debate the merits of the Pakistani policy elsewhere but, somehow, I will be very surprised if American 'help' in this matter does NOT implicate 'Pakistan'.
And yes, whatever the American media says being 'viral' in the media and ultimately becomes the prevailing narrative about global events. If some day, Indians cross Americans, believe me it will not take but a few months of sustained media campaign to portray an entirely different picture of India.

Everything u said here, is soo confusing to read and for most Indian members here. Its like conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. You must of thought hard over this.

@Bilal is most probably correct that it will suit Obama administration just right to put pressure on Pakistan using this latest Mumbai tragedy. I am NOT saying that it is the CIA job--although that's not so hard to do for them. But, since May 2 raid, the US Administration has been on an over-drive to make Pakistan do things which the Pakistani military considers not right. We can debate the merits of the Pakistani policy elsewhere but, somehow, I will be very surprised if American 'help' in this matter implicate 'Pakistan'.
And yes, whatever the American media says being 'viral' in the media and ultimately becomes the prevailing narrative about global events. If some day, Indians cross Americans, believe me it will not take but a few months of sustained media campaign to portray an entirely different picture of India.

Just leave the USA camp and go under China wing.

Not much USA could say over that, but main question is, will China walk the talk?

we are nt at all US pawn, we are aware of USA, but ur politicians are pawn for USA. cant u get it when india refused US jets for MMRCA, dont forget we refused F-35 also. we have our own policy.

please ease of on the rhetoric.. its getting tiresome. Firstly, stop the assumption that India is being "pawned". Secondly, you are viewing the entire scenario through Pakistani lenses. If anybody has been pawned its the US by PAK for sheltering OBL. The PAK-US relationship nose dived from there on.

I'm getting tired of you trying to draw parallels when none exist. Stop with all these conspiracy theories about US pawning us..take a break and come back. We are saddened by what has happened and seriously this not the time to pour out your theories.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom