What's new

Far-right National Front wins EU vote in France

@Gabriel92 Can you translate what is happening in the video?

@Audio If you know French, you can do it too

Good to hear this, Vive La France !

Why is far-right victory a good news?

Do you support Tea-party in the U.S?

Multiculturalism is destroying France and Europe,and all European citizens knows that.

When you write that, do you count tens of millions of non-white citizens of Europe as well?

Or you only care about white European citizens in Europe?

As a Pakistani I'm proud that we helped Algeria in their war of independence to free themselves from French colonizers, we gave Algerian Freedom Fighter Ahmed Ben Bella passport to travel on in Algeria's time of need , nobody should sympathize with the French far right

I don't understand French , I understand English for the same reason that people in Algeria understand French , we were colonized

The video posted above probably along the same lines as follows

France and Britain both have a history of colonization , if now that legacy is beginning to haunt them , then its their fault not of those whom they colonized , they went uninvited to the countries they colonized and natures's law is that the favor gets returned one way or the other.

Last edited:
So, you're a racist then. Considering the language you're using, I'm not surprised.

But before you scream at me that you aren't, and that I'm using an ad hominem, I will address your points one by one.

Racism? Where? I just want to preserve my culture against the bad influence excess migration from countries that share little or no cultural value with us brings.
But understandably, you as a immigrant, scream racism, as this is the catch word immigrants use when people start to be fed up with them and start to point fingers. You should also try xenophobe :lol:

Yeah, first of all, if your opinion doesn't fit facts, then it means your opinion is wrong. If this somehow makes sense to the French, Swiss, or anyone else, then they need to use critical thinking skills and look at statistics that prove their senses wrong.

Yeah, we just had an election. Anti immigrant parties from all over Europe made it through the threshold that is needed to participate in European parliament.
So, people don't want uncontrolled immigration.

Next, whom are you referring to when you say home countries that are kicking and screaming about curbing immigration? It seems to me like it's mostly European nations that are. Are you referring to Pakistan? Well, that can't be it, because Pakistan's immigration policy isn't really an issue in the country at all,and the only ones that are a problem are the millions of refugess, but those don't count in this argument of yours.

lol, are you dense? It means, immigrants kick and scream the most against policies that affect immigration. Case in point, you.

Of course you can't accommodate every African or Asian, nobody told you to do so. It's ultimately France's government's (and French Law's) decision on who gets into France and who doesn't. By the way,a vast majority of those immigrants that you're referring to, they tend to move to other African nations, such as Nigeria; or Kenya. A ton of them move to North Africa like Egypt, Libya, and the middle east with Israel and KSA. So your argument here doesn't have much of a leg to stand on.

LOL? Are you for real? They move to Africa? Shithole from which they want to escape? Do you even make sense to yourself? :lol:

Yeah, just because you say something is generic, doesn't make it so; and just because you say "statistics", doesn't mean you can show me those. Immigration is actually at an all time low to the EU, and NA, so again, I'm calling bullshit on you. Prove to me your statistics exist and are from an authentic source, and I may change my mind.

Yes, immigration is at an all time low, thanks to effective policies, but still

Army of 600,000 migrants are lined up along North African coast and ready to enter Europe this summer warns Italy | Mail Online

But on the other hand, asylum requests went up drastically:

Large increase to almost 435 000 asylum applicants registered in the EU-28 in
2013, nearly 100 000 more compared to 2012; largest group from Syria

Large increase to almost 435 000 asylum applicants registered in the EU-28 in 2013, nearly 100 000 more compared to 2012; largest group from Syria

On page 7 of the above document is a break down of nationalities of asylum seekers.

Who are these Afghans and Pakistanis caught in EU borders every week? Do you have proof of this? I doubt it. It's nothing more than a racist statement, but I'm not surprised at all about that.

lol, you're amazing.

Over these five years, as many as 14,280 Pakistanis were deported from Greece, with 2,564 illegal immigrants sent home just last year.

More than 6,500 Pakistanis were deported from Turkey in the last five years, with 1,345 illegal immigrants sent back in 2013. Almost 6,500 Pakistanis were deported from Serbia.

France expelled 575 Pakistanis in the last five years.

Illegal immigrants: 208 Pakistanis deported every day since 2009 – The Express Tribune

Since 2006, officials have registered a total of roughly 100,000 illegal immigrants per year.

Thousands of Illegal Immigrants Enter Europe Through Greece - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Chinese workers go to Africa to work under government contracts, they're hardly unqualified, that's another racist remark by you to call everyone that isn't of your own ethnic origin, "unskilled". Westerners that live in China aren't just there because of big state corporations or governments, they've moved there to make a living, because there are more job opportunities, kind of like how a bunch of Americans moved to Alberta, Canada, because there were no jobs in the US. To deny this very basic fact is ridiculous of you.

lol....takes much qualification for work in manufacture, right? Or construction :lol:

In 2005, 35 percent of the Chinese workers were
employed in manufactures, and close to 30 percent were employed in construction.

http://www.international.ucla.edu/media/files/80.pdf

But some here note that large Chinese companies often employ Chinese workers to do jobs that could easily be done by Congolese.

As Africa welcomes more Chinese migrants, a new wariness sets in - CSMonitor.com

Just a racist statement to make, I'm not even going to bother giving a proper reply to this, because of just how racist and misinformed this comment is.

lol....you're misinformed about everything. And you cry racism at pointing out facts. My best friend's dad is a yacht skipper in the Gulf for more then 20 years now. i get to hear info from first hand, how the conditions are like there. I doubt you know more then me, since you don't even know about the stuff you fervently defend. ie. immigrants from Pakistan, structure of Chinese jobs in Africa.
You just don't know shit.

Actually, no. France has a tendency to go in without permission, and I'm not talking about Mali. Côte d’Ivoire, France moved in when literally no one wanted them to get involved, and made things seem illegitimate for the opposition who won free and fair elections.

France had agreement with Ivory Coast. Later they were there under UN mandate as peacekeepers when they were attacked by government forces?

Free and fair elections? Where 2 of 4 candidates were barred from participation by the military junta?

So, as you can see, your argument makes no sense, but of course you're going to deny it and reply anyway, because that's what people like you do. It's hard to admit you don't have an argument to make, so you can have the last word and feel better about yourself.

:lol: is this a pep talk you give to yourself? Amazing....kind of a pre attempt of enforcing your "right" :lol:

I love how you attribute racism to me and display such disbelief at Pakistani immigration stats. You're amazing. State of denial. I'm just not sure if only because you see these kind of debates as a threat, or you're just so dense and uninformed.

And by all means, do continue, no need for this to be my last word. I'd love to hear some more of you.

Last edited:
@Gabriel92 My friend, what do you think - will France change policy towards Russia? Or do NF need to win the presidential election to change it? And in general - what is ordinary French people attitude towards Russia and Putin?

@Gabriel92 My friend, what do you think - will France change policy towards Russia? Or do NF need to win the presidential election to change it? And in general - what is ordinary French people attitude towards Russia and Putin?

National front need to win the presidential election to change something in relations with France and Russia i think.
Marine le Pen has a good opinion on Russia and Putin,she said,"he's a real patriot,who love his country,if our politics were like him."
i can say.. maybe.. 40% of French haven't a good opinion on Russia and Putin particularly,because of medias.. (Putin is a dictator.
we can understand that Putin is like Hitler..
etc..,so,american propaganda...)

@AUz They don't discriminate people based on skin colour .There are plenty of non whites who integrated to the french way and plenty of whites who go there to create mischief and i will give Romanians here as an example,those Romanians (not ethnic gypsies,that's another discussion) who travel in France/West only to rob ATM's and other criminal endeavours.I doubt that they'll start harassing the Romanian doctors,nurses and others who work,pay taxes and integrate.Same with north africans:the ones who are creating their ghettos refusing to integrate will feel the heat,rightfully so.This is France,not Morocco.Adapt or get lost.

National front need to win the presidential election to change something in relations with France and Russia i think.
Marine le Pen has a good opinion on Russia and Putin,she said,"he's a real patriot,who love his country,if our politics were like him."
i can say.. maybe.. 40% of French haven't a good opinion on Russia and Putin particularly,because of medias.. (Putin is a dictator.
we can understand that Putin is like Hitler..
etc..,so,american propaganda...)

So,do you really think he's just a benevolent leader ? Do you also think he should be given a free hand in Eastern Europe to create the Warsaw Pact 2.0 ?

Racism? Where? I just want to preserve my culture against the bad influence excess migration from countries that share little or no cultural value with us brings.
But understandably, you as a immigrant, scream racism, as this is the catch word immigrants use when people start to be fed up with them and start to point fingers. You should also try xenophobe :lol:

Yeah, we just had an election. Anti immigrant parties from all over Europe made it through the threshold that is needed to participate in European parliament.

lol, are you dense? It means, immigrants kick and scream the most against policies that affect immigration. Case in point, you.

LOL? Are you for real? They move to Africa? Shithole from which they want to escape? Do you even make sense to yourself? :lol:

Army of 600,000 migrants are lined up along North African coast and ready to enter Europe this summer warns Italy | Mail Online

Large increase to almost 435 000 asylum applicants registered in the EU-28 in 2013, nearly 100 000 more compared to 2012; largest group from Syria

On page 7 of the above document is a break down of nationalities of asylum seekers.

lol, you're amazing.

Illegal immigrants: 208 Pakistanis deported every day since 2009 – The Express Tribune

Thousands of Illegal Immigrants Enter Europe Through Greece - SPIEGEL ONLINE

lol....takes much qualification for work in manufacture, right? Or construction :lol:

http://www.international.ucla.edu/media/files/80.pdf

As Africa welcomes more Chinese migrants, a new wariness sets in - CSMonitor.com

lol....you're misinformed about everything. And you cry racism at pointing out facts. My best friend's dad is a yacht skipper in the Gulf for more then 20 years now. i get to hear info from first hand, how the conditions are like there. I doubt you know more then me, since you don't even know about the stuff you fervently defend. ie. immigrants from Pakistan, structure of Chinese jobs in Africa.

France had agreement with Ivory Coast. Later they were there under UN mandate as peacekeepers when they were attacked by government forces?

Free and fair elections? Where 2 of 4 candidates were barred from participation by the military junta?

:lol: is this a pep talk you give to yourself? Amazing....kind of a pre attempt of enforcing your "right" :lol:

I love how you attribute racism to me and display such disbelief at Pakistani immigration stats. You're amazing. State of denial. I'm just not sure if only because you see these kind of debates as a threat, or you're just so dense and uninformed.

And by all means, do continue, no need for this to be my last word. I'd love to hear some more of you.

The amount of stupidity in this comment is...mind blowing.

Again, let's take this point by point.

You're racist for the things I pointed out, no need to hide your racism, it's clear as daylight. Personally, I could care less about what you think, but I'm just amusing myself about your clearly racist attitudes.

Those parties didn't get enough votes to control the parliament, and more than likely this was nothing more than a protest vote towards the mainstream parties. Come next elections, these same parties won't have as much power anymore.

Are you dense? You said home countries, which ones are they? It's actually not the ones the immigrants that kick and scream about immigration, it's the racist groups (who're still in the minority) that make it a big deal. Immigrants are simply used as scapegoat for issues that the general public faces, even when they have nothing to do with each other.

African nations, Africa isn't a single country, it's a continent. Each country has it's own economy, some are good, some are bad; kind of like Europe. There is this myth that you racists keep bringing up that Africa is this poor continent, when in fact, that's not the case at all. ECOWAS is a prime example of a group of nations that are actually quite well off.

Read: Asylum seekers, in other words, refugees. Why don't you understand this simple thing?

Again, refugees. You really are making my point for me now, seriously. Asylum seekers and refugees aren't permanent residents, and are expected to go back to their nations, so your argument makes no sense.

Yeah, last I checked, most of them were also asylum seekers. The few thousand that weren't, were picked up and deported, which I applaud the authorities for. Illegal immigrant is a problem, and something I won't deny. Still, the real issue was never illegal immigration, it was immigration in general that you had a problem with, remember?

Anyways, that hardly proves your over all point.

Actually, yes, there are qualifications for working in manufacturing and contruction. You can't just buy a hardhat and pick up a hammer and call yourself a construction worker. This hardly proves that they're unskilled laborers, if anything, it means that there are skilled laborers in the Congo, so your original point is still quite worthless.

Yeah, and I'm just supposed to believe you have a best friend who's dad works in the Gulf. Hey, why don't I claim I'm Santa? After all, with your logic, you have no reason to doubt me!

When you say shit like this...

the case of women air stewards on Emirates Airlines, there's a fetish the Middle eastern or Asian man has by getting service from a white woman.
Why the hell shouldn't I call you a racist? You just called every middle easterner and Asian man a rapist, who're only after white women, which is exactly the type of argument neo-nazis make. Again, you're doing a pathetic job trying to hide your racism.

This entire argument of yours is based on a perception that your culture is better than other people's culture, and that's about it. There is literally nothing more to your argument.

@That Guy : Everyone knows that @Audio is a racist.

He has been banned many times for his racist comments but keeps coming back for another ban in the future. The reason he makes racist comments so easily must be due to his low status among his own people to try and make his existence more bearable.

What more do you want? France is working behind NATO's back, they're compromising the security of Europe, you want them just to deliver you the France?

@AUz They don't discriminate people based on skin colour .There are plenty of non whites who integrated to the french way and plenty of whites who go there to create mischief and i will give Romanians here as an example,those Romanians (not ethnic gypsies,that's another discussion) who travel in France/West only to rob ATM's and other criminal endeavours.I doubt that they'll start harassing the Romanian doctors,nurses and others who work,pay taxes and integrate.Same with north africans:the ones who are creating their ghettos refusing to integrate will feel the heat,rightfully so.This is France,not Morocco.Adapt or get lost.

Ghettos are the places who propped up in France due to French discriminatory policies. Why are there no immigrant ghettos all over the U.S? Because U.S policy is way less discriminatory than European one's (Even though U.S itself has alot of problems and discrimination.

French authorities should integrate these ghettos to mainstream education system, job market, and so on...

Islamic people all over Europe must integrate in the continent. Remember, I said integrate not 'assimilate' ....Islamic people will have their own cultural identity, there own civilizational presence....but integrated with larger European identity and culture...

Basically, as top European Muslim intellectual says...

Muslims must follow three Ls policy

1- Muslims MUST learn the native Language of the land (Muslims in France must learn French, Muslims in Germany must learn German and so on).

2- Muslims MUST obey the Law of the land.

3- Muslims MUST be Loyal to their country. (Muslims in France loyal to France, Muslims in Germany loyal to Germany and so on)

And this is the best policy for all of us.
Muslims don't have to leave Islam, eat pork, wear bikinis, and let-go of their wider civilization to "adapt" Europe.

Islamic people are people from a proud historical background and come from civilization(s) that remained the global superpower(s) for majority of its existence (1000+ out of 1400 years of Islam, Islamic powers were dominant powers of the planet..just like Western powers are dominant for past 300+ years or so). Muslims won't "assimilate/kiss-***" of whites to make them happy (like many other immigrants do and just forget their own culture completely and become more white than whites themselves).....

Muslims must make active effort to integrate into larger society...Continuation of pathetic practices like oppression of women at home, forced-marriage, and remaining isolated from wider society won't help Muslims.

Similarly, Banning Hijab (not Niqab, but Hijab), banning of minarets, insulting depictions of Muslims, their culture/religion, and Prophet, and forcing Muslim kids to either eat pork or stay hungry won't help the situation either..

France/Europe and Muslims both have to make efforts for a better integration to wider society and mutual respect..and three L-rule coined by Islamic scholar is a perfect way forward.

@Gabriel92 @Audio @flamer84 .... don't you agree?

Muslims must follow three Ls policy
1- Muslims MUST learn the native Language of the land (Muslims in France must learn French, Muslims in Germany must learn German and so on).
2- Muslims MUST obey the Law of the land.
3- Muslims MUST be Loyal to their country. (Muslims in France loyal to France, Muslims in Germany loyal to Germany and so on)
And this is the best policy for all of us. Muslims don't have to leave Islam, eat pork, wear bikinis, and let-go of their wider civilization to "adapt" Europe.

I whole heartedly agree with this one.Many did it allready,unfortunately there are still many who refuse to do it.You can't blame it all on France/Europe,they're (we're) in an economic crisis ,unemployement is through the roof among natives and immigrants ,the state just doesn't have the economical power to help everyone anymore.People must help themselves,be they muslims,east europeans,african christians,etc.

What more do you want? France is working behind NATO's back, they're compromising the security of Europe, you want them just to deliver you the France?
I want in Europe was no occupying American forces. Europe can take care of itself. Russia and France have long been allies in the old days, and France is still very popular in Russia. Need to create a trans-European security structure, rather than trans-Atlantic.

Why the hell shouldn't I call you a racist? You just called every middle easterner and Asian man a rapist, who're only after white women, which is exactly the type of argument neo-nazis make. Again, you're doing a pathetic job trying to hide your racism.

Now now, please quote again the part where it says every /Middle easternerAsian man is a rapist.

This entire argument of yours is based on a perception that your culture is better than other people's culture, and that's about it. There is literally nothing more to your argument.

Yea, not really, it's based on the fact there's not an unlimited amount of room for foreigners that aren't compatible with my culture. And you have problems with this, because you, yourself are an immigrant.
Asylum seekers usually cannot be deported back to their home country because their home countries are in perpetual state of chaos or will be for the considerable future.
Refugees, illegals, it's all the same. It all contributes to tip the balance . Now call me racist some more. I love it and it just shows how you cannot diferentiate between a racist and a patriot.
Furthermore, a lot of illegal immigrants claim asylum shelter upon being caught, blurring the lines even further between what's what.

Here, article about classic fence jumpers, turned probable asylum seekers. But if you actually knew what you were talking about you'd be well aware of this and me linking you asylum stats is not my slip up and supposedly me making a point for you as you so shallowly concluded, but rather an attempt to inform you.

The immigrants who got into Melilla on Wednesday were heading for the city's temporary migration centre, where they are usually fed and given clothes before Spain tries to work out whether they can be repatriated or can stay in the country.

The centre is designed to take in 500 people but is already sheltering about 2,000. Many of those housed there often make it to continental Spain if migrants successfully claim asylum or if authorities cannot establish their nationalities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/30/w...spanish-border-in-north-africa.html?ref=world

The ratio of illegals vs asylum seekers in 2006 was 3:1. And these numbers are just for Africans.

With over one million migrants a year and 299,000 asylum applications in 2006 alone

http://www.cfr.org/world/african-migration-europe/p13726

Yeah, and I'm just supposed to believe you have a best friend who's dad works in the Gulf. Hey, why don't I claim I'm Santa? After all, with your logic, you have no reason to doubt me!
When you say shit like this...

Quite rich, coming from someone who hasn't provided a shred of sources to his claims, but is just spewing at the mouth for 2 days now....

You can't just buy a hardhat and pick up a hammer and call yourself a construction worker.

Yes, you can. You really are clueless, especially about the conditions which are prevalent in 3rd world building sites. But that's irelevant, as anyone with a few hour's worth of instructions and proper monitoring can become a construction worker. It is literally the job for people with no formal education.

ECOWAS is a prime example of a group of nations that are actually quite well off.

:lol: For your standards. See, this is exactly the cultural rift i am talking about. You just don't have high enough standards. And we are supposed to allow an uncontrolled influx of refugees and illegals in here, which will, through democracy get an ever bigger share of votes. Which, consequentially means our countries will gravitate towards the levels of countries the said refugees/illegals came from. And we just don't want that. If you can't accept that, it' your problem completely.

Ecowas = Mali, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Liberia. Do you even know what you are saying? What you are presenting as "doing well off"? :lol: You really know nothing.

Are you dense? You said home countries, which ones are they? It's actually not the ones the immigrants that kick and scream about immigration, it's the racist groups (who're still in the minority) that make it a big deal. Immigrants are simply used as scapegoat for issues that the general public faces, even when they have nothing to do with each other.

this is my original quote, and as you are an intellectual midget, ill explain it

All we need to do is take a look at the condition of home countries of those who kick and scream about curbing immigration the most, and we see, where we stand.

This means, immigrants kick and scream about the prospects of curbing immigration in the countries they emigrated to (case in point-you again) and all we , natives, need to do, is look at the condition in their home countries and we see what happens if we let too many inside.

I know you'll accuse me of racism 3 times over in this post, but nothing is really racist. It's just caring for my home and preserving it for my children.
But again, as you are an immigrant, to whom this very debate is threatening, you refuse to acknowledge some pretty simple facts of life.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom