What's new

Far-right National Front wins EU vote in France

@That Guy : Everyone knows that @Audio is a racist.

He has been banned many times for his racist comments but keeps coming back for another ban in the future. The reason he makes racist comments so easily must be due to his low status among his own people to try and make his existence more bearable.

:lol: You're just jelly 'cuz i own you in every debate. I think i've never been banned for racism, mostly about pouring Pakistani's a cup of clear wine, but it seems it was too strong.

Audio ... don't you agree?

I generally do agree, i'm definitely not insisting on whiter then white, because then the whole charm of multiculturality is gone.

And similarly, that charm is gone as well, when one of the cultures tries to become dominant, subduing all, even trying to demolish the system it allowed it to exist if not fluorish.

Last edited:
Now now, please quote again the part where it says every /Middle easternerAsian man is a rapist.
Your statement implies they are.You don't have to call somebody something directly, when you can imply it, and deny it later. Everyone here sees your game.

Yea, not really, it's based on the fact there's not an unlimited amount of room for foreigners that aren't compatible with my culture. And you have problems with this, because you, yourself are an immigrant.
Myself being an immigrant has nothing to do with this conversation, it has to do with facts. This is a contradiction to your previous comments. Your entire point was that you have a problem with all immigrants, not just those that aren't compatible with your culture. Besides, as long as people are following the law, and they go to France legally, why should they be forced to follow your culture? This is a fallacy in your type of thinkiing.

Asylum seekers usually cannot be deported back to their home country because their home countries are in perpetual state of chaos or will be for the considerable future.
Actually, they can be, and they have been. Pakistan is doing it right now with Afghans, because it has no obligation to keep them safe for so long. Helping people is one thing, but doing so for years is not something that any nation is obligated to do under international law, or morally.

Refugees, illegals, it's all the same. It all contributes to tip the balance . Now call me racist some more. I love it and it just shows how you cannot diferentiate between a racist and a patriot.
Furthermore, a lot of illegal immigrants claim asylum shelter upon being caught, blurring the lines even further between what's what.

Refugees, and illegal immigrants aren't the same at all, so your argument here doesn't make much sense. I can differentiate between a racist and a patriot. A patriot believes in his nation's strength and honor, a racist thinks that every other nation is inferior to theirs, which you clearly think.

Here, article about classic fence jumpers, turned probable asylum seekers. But if you actually knew what you were talking about you'd be well aware of this and me linking you asylum stats is not my slip up and supposedly me making a point for you as you so shallowly concluded, but rather an attempt to inform you.

And here is where you failed to actually read your comment...

The immigrants who got into Melilla on Wednesday were heading for the city's temporary migration centre, where they are usually fed and given clothes before Spain tries to work out whether they can be repatriated or can stay in the country.
So in the end, it's Spain's decision. By the way, why are you presenting sources on foreign nations, when we're talking about France? They're both in the EU, but they're still different nations with differing laws.

It's not so much that you're informing me of something, rather you're trying to use a post-hoc argument.

But I thought you said that there was no difference? Thank you for making my point.

Quite rich, coming from someone who hasn't provided a shred of sources to his claims, but is just spewing at the mouth for 2 days now....
Funny you should say that, because I'm not making any claims at all, I'm questioning your claims, all of which you're misrepresenting facts on, and twisting definitions with.

Yes, you can. You really are clueless, especially about the conditions which are prevalent in 3rd world building sites. But that's irelevant, as anyone with a few hour's worth of instructions and proper monitoring can become a construction worker. It is literally the job for people with no formal education.
No you can't, you actually need quite a bit of training and certification to go into construction. Saying that 3rd wor'd building site condition doesn't change this global fact. Those that work without any proper certification aren't construction workers, they're nothing more than handymen; That's not the same thing. learn to use logic.

:lol: For your standards. See, this is exactly the cultural rift i am talking about. You just don't have high enough standards. And we are supposed to allow an uncontrolled influx of refugees and illegals in here, which will, through democracy get an ever bigger share of votes. Which, consequentially means our countries will gravitate towards the levels of countries the said refugees/illegals came from. And we just don't want that. If you can't accept that, it' your problem completely.
Since when did illegal immigrants and refugees get the right to vote in national elections? If they did, then that should be fixed to where they can't. Still, it's funny how you're using a straw man argument here, when you really have no real point to make, other than saying that you're superior to everyone.

Ecowas = Mali, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Liberia. Do you even know what you are saying? What you are presenting as "doing well off"? :lol: You really know nothing.
Outside of Mali, the other nations are actually doing well off. Nigeria is in the middle of an insurgency, but their economy is growing fast, and it has one of the fasting growing middle classes in the entire continent, similar story with IC, and Liberia.

this is my original quote, and as you are an intellectual midget, ill explain it
Says the person who's arguments make little to no sense. Seriously, nothing you're saying makes any damn sense at all. Literally nothing.

This means, immigrants kick and scream about the prospects of curbing immigration in the countries they emigrated to (case in point-you again) and all we , natives, need to do, is look at the condition in their home countries and we see what happens if we let too many inside.[/quote]
An assumption based on a racist mindset. Instead of looking at geopolitical situations, and global politics, you're blaming the people for the conditions of their home nations. It's pathetic really, how you say you aren't a racist, but continue to make arguments you'd find on a site like stormfront, or metawiki.

I know you'll accuse me of racism 3 times over in this post, but nothing is really racist. It's just caring for my home and preserving it for my children.
But again, as you are an immigrant, to whom this very debate is threatening, you refuse to acknowledge some pretty simple facts of life.
You aren't trying to preserve anything for your children (assuming you have any), you're trying to simply attack anyone who's different. I can honestly say that 90% of the arguments you're making on the forum, you won't say when you're outside in the general public, because you and I both know that what you're saying is racist, nothing more.

I don't have to feel threatened by anything, because I don't live in France, nor the EU. I'm also a citizen of Canada, so nothing that happens in France will affect me in any which way.

What a waste of my time. I can't believe I spent 2 days on someone as dense as you.

I generally do agree, i'm definitely not insisting on whiter then white, because then the whole charm of multiculturality is gone.

And similarly, that charm is gone as well, when one of the cultures tries to become dominant, subduing all, even trying to demolish the system it allowed it to exist if not fluorish.

Then I see no problem in Europe as of such.

The thing is, Europeans are more about 'perception' than 'reality' ......

Reality is that Muslims are already pretty integrated into European societies...However, endless propaganda of "ghettos" or "Muslims living on welfare" has many innocent/ignorant European believing in a perception that is not true.

Sure, there are many problems with Muslim communities in Europe...and those problems stem mainly fro European discrimination against Muslims and European refused to see Muslims as Europeans instead of "others" ....

Also, there ARE problems with many Muslims too.....who are dumb and continue to practice some stupid things that are regarded stupid not only by Europe..but by everyone else...

European administrations should take measure to integrated Muslims in education, cultural, and most importantly job-markets. And please, don't reject Muslim students/job applicants because "oh, but you wear Hijab"...or "Oh, but you are from that ghetto" blah blah...it is mainly stupidity of this type that leads to not-so-good situation.

PS, I still can't believe that Swiss banned freaking Minarets of Mosques :lol: Freaking Minarets!!! How can someone be so utterly stupid..

Europe needs to reverse its dumb bans such as ban on minarets or ban on Hijabs etc. Hijab isn't only religious. It is a fashion statement of Islamic people too. Many Europeans don't know this, but there is a thing called "Islamic Fashion Industry" and it is larger and worth more than entire global p*rn industry :cheesy:

Banning Hijabs to protect "secularism" does not make any sense to a random Muslim mind. He/She goes like "WTF?! They are banning Hijab to protect secularism? o_O"....

How will you feel if I say "From now on, I am banning V-collar shirts to protect secularism of my secular nation France" ...Won't you go like "What. The. F*ck. ?" ....Yup, Muslims feel the same way...

Hijab isn't only about religion--but also an expression of individuals' social-cultural identity. A fashion statement of many young Muslim girls. Banning it right away shows that Europe doesn't see its Muslim-citizens as "Europeans" ....but rather "people living in Europe with immigrant background--even if they were born in Europe."

Stop "othering" your minorities...

Europeans, please be smart...specially Swiss! :rofl:

Last edited:
Your statement implies they are.You don't have to call somebody something directly, when you can imply it, and deny it later. Everyone here sees your game.

You're just crying racist because that's your only defence when the question of uncontrolled immigration/asylum seeking begins.
Mods don't see it as a racist game i take it.

Myself being an immigrant has nothing to do with this conversation, it has to do with facts. This is a contradiction to your previous comments. Your entire point was that you have a problem with all immigrants, not just those that aren't compatible with your culture. Besides, as long as people are following the law, and they go to France legally, why should they be forced to follow your culture? This is a fallacy in your type of thinkiing.

Because France won't accept an unlimited number of noncompatible people. You demand some sort of right for people arriving, and we all should accomodate every single one of them, but you fail, as you have done in the past 2 days, to account for the rights of those already living there. And the election of Le Pen proves you are incorrect.

Refugees, and illegal immigrants aren't the same at all, so your argument here doesn't make much sense. I can differentiate between a racist and a patriot. A patriot believes in his nation's strength and honor, a racist thinks that every other nation is inferior to theirs, which you clearly think.

Yes and how exactly are we making ourselves stronger by accepting hundreds of thousands of unskilled that are good only for welfare or manula labor? You're just stupid lol

And here is where you failed to actually read your comment...
So in the end, it's Spain's decision. By the way, why are you presenting sources on foreign nations, when we're talking about France? They're both in the EU, but they're still different nations with differing laws.

No, i haven't failed to read, lol, you just conveniently left out the important bit, like a hypocrite you are.

Many of those housed there often make it to continental Spain if migrants successfully claim asylum or if authorities cannot establish their nationalities.

This is the important bit. But ofcourse you would leave it out.

It's not so much that you're informing me of something, rather you're trying to use a post-hoc argument.

bla bla, read more.

But I thought you said that there was no difference? Thank you for making my point.

How exactly did i make your point? You said there's a difference between asylum seekers and illegals, i gave you specific example of how an illegal becomes an asylum seeker, which makes him an identical burden to the state that takes him in.

You're just pretending now, that you have the upper hand. But i suspect you're lost in English.

Funny you should say that, because I'm not making any claims at all, I'm questioning your claims, all of which you're misrepresenting facts on, and twisting definitions with.

Ofcourse you have made claims. But then again, English isn't your strong side and you might not know when you made such claims.

No you can't, you actually need quite a bit of training and certification to go into construction. Saying that 3rd wor'd building site condition doesn't change this global fact. Those that work without any proper certification aren't construction workers, they're nothing more than handymen; That's not the same thing. learn to use logic.

:lol: Foreman needs education. The hammer wielders don't. Even in first world, you don't need education to be a construction worker. You seriously don't know much about anything do, you?

Since when did illegal immigrants and refugees get the right to vote in national elections? If they did, then that should be fixed to where they can't. Still, it's funny how you're using a straw man argument here, when you really have no real point to make, other than saying that you're superior to everyone.

They become citizens somewhere along the line. Because they refuse to reveal their country of origin and cannot be expelled.

Outside of Mali, the other nations are actually doing well off. Nigeria is in the middle of an insurgency, but their economy is growing fast, and it has one of the fasting growing middle classes in the entire continent, similar story with IC, and Liberia.

See, here again, i'll say you have too low standards. I knew you would expose Nigeria due to the oil boom, because you're as predictable as you are dumb, but my response to this is, you put for a role model a country in whose president sits haplessly while schools are getting burned, girls get kidnapped en masse. And this recent kidnapping is just top of the ice berg.
Another sign of your immaturity is measuring everything by gdp. Growing middle classes? By whose standards? If they have a cellphone that doesnt make them middle class.

Says the person who's arguments make little to no sense. Seriously, nothing you're saying makes any damn sense at all. Literally nothing.
An assumption based on a racist mindset. Instead of looking at geopolitical situations, and global politics, you're blaming the people for the conditions of their home nations. It's pathetic really, how you say you aren't a racist, but continue to make arguments you'd find on a site like stormfront, or metawiki.[/quote]

Ofcourse, i make no sense. But you still need to prove me wrong on this point. Show me a country from where immigrants come that has a similar arrangement as we do in the west. You won't find it, because there are none.

You aren't trying to preserve anything for your children (assuming you have any), you're trying to simply attack anyone who's different. I can honestly say that 90% of the arguments you're making on the forum, you won't say when you're outside in the general public, because you and I both know that what you're saying is racist, nothing more.

Yes ofcourse, racist. :blah: :blah:

What a waste of my time. I can't believe I spent 2 days on someone as dense as you.

That's because you're stupid and you can't present valid arguments.
And you refuse to accept mine. Or the very notion that original inhabitants of the land have some right on to say who or how many they will accept in their country. Without them being called racist, like you do.

mainly fro European discrimination

Here we already disagree. And i have personal experience of why this is incorrect ....

And we will continue to disagree...

Europe needs to reverse

Europe needs to do nothing. Muslims came here, to us. School is free (and mandatory) for everyone. If youngsters decide to chase skirts, sell dope on the corner and engage in various petty criminal activity, not my fault.

Last edited:
Here we already disagree. And i have personal experience of why this is incorrect ....

And we will continue to disagree...

The evidence supports my point, not your personal experience. There was a detailed report on Muslim Europeans by a European policy institute.

It was their conclusion: The main factor behind Muslim Europeans under-representation in education and job market is discrimination. (Can direct you to the report if you want)

They provide break-down of every category, their sources, relevant data..and everything. The report is like hundred plus pages.

So @Audio .... The evidence is on my side. There is ton of evidence that anti-Muslim discrimination has been the most major reason of Muslim-European strain in Europe (although there are others as well...and from Muslim side..but the "main" problem is what different reports say it is. Discrimination).

Europe needs to do nothing.

Yes. Europe needs to do nothing....so why Europe banned Hijabs, and minarets of Mosques for no reason?

Please, be reasonable.

Muslims came here, to us.

Yes. Muslims came here..to you...and built European continent and civilisation...now decades have past..their children and grand children are here. They are you. They are European. Accept this fact..treat them as your fellow European brothers and sisters...and they should do the same.

School is free (and mandatory) for everyone.

Hey, is there any report on Muslim education attainment levels compared with European general population? Like we have detailed studies about Hispanic education attainment levels compared with White/Asia/Black and vice versa.

If youngsters decide to chase skirts, sell dope on the corner and engage in various petty criminal activity, not my fault.

Many youngsters from EVERY section of demographics do that...

This doesn't explain the problem however. May be a small part of it..but not the whole problem. You are making it to seem like "100% Muslim fault, Europe did no wrong..and has nothing to improve on" ...Thats not how it works, pal.

Thats not how it works, pal.

The statistics -- from a July 29 House of Commons research report entitled, "Prison Population Statistics" -- show that the number of Muslim inmates in England and Wales jumped to 11,248 in 2012, up from 3,681 in 1997. Stated another way, over the past 15 years, the number of Muslims in British prisons has jumped by more than 200%.

The rate of increase of Muslim inmates in British prisons is eight times faster than that of the overall prison population, and the numbers show a clear overrepresentation of Muslim convicts: Muslims, who make up roughly 5% of the British population as a whole, now make up 13% of the British prison population (compared to just 6% in 1997).

Britain: Muslim Prison Population Up 200%

This prison is majority Muslim -- as is virtually every house of incarceration in France. About 60 to 70 percent of all inmates in the country's prison system are Muslim, according to Muslim leaders, sociologists and researchers, though Muslims make up only about 12 percent of the country's population.

On a continent where immigrants and the children of immigrants are disproportionately represented in almost every prison system, the French figures are the most marked, according to researchers, criminologists and Muslim leaders.

In France, Prisons Filled With Muslims

Need i say more? This is a consequence of my personal experience, which you so eagerly disqualified. And ofcourse they would be discriminated, because a street thug doesn't have the social skills needed to make it in the modern world, anywhere where rule of force does not need to be applied. He doesn't even have the education to start seeking help.
Or, getting help is beneath him, "i wont work in a warehouse for 1500€/month, i'd rather sell dope where i can make so much in a week" type mentality.

And yes, many youngsters did this (me included), but prison stats tell on their own who continues to do so, until they get caught repeatedly.

But all this is manageable, like you said, they are here, have been here for a considerable amount of time, the problem is hundreds of thousands (literally!) of new arrivals every year.
And with them comes:

"Many immigrants arrive in France in difficult financial situations, which make delinquency more frequent

I'll admit i do not know the condition in France, but i do know the condition in Switzerland and the myriads of asylum seekers that never go away.

Requests in Switzerland jumped 33 per cent in the past year, bringing it to sixth on the list of host countries when it had been ninth in 2011, eighth in 2010 and 13th in 2009. In 2012, the Swiss saw the most asylum requests since 1999, when the war in Kosovo sent an influx of asylum seekers to Switzerland.

New numbers: Asylum requests jump in Switzerland, worldwide - swissinfo.ch

The stats you wish to see, i think dont exist, only estimates, as it is deemed discriminatory or at least politically incorrect to be gathering data on basis of religion.
But again, if i defer to my personal experience, only the son of Bosnian ambassador to Slovenia made it through all four years of high school. And if memory serves correctly, about 8 of them dropped out through those same years, most in the first year. I'm not even sure how they managed to get to this school, either they did very good on entry exams (i doubt it, bacause then they wouldn't flunk on 1st year) or were accepted to fulfill some quota.

Europe banned Hijabs, and minarets of Mosques for no reason?

Hijab was for security identification issues, so that image recognition on CCTV our intelligence services have can ID the face.
Minaret, lol, Switzerland is probably the most conservative country in Europe, you can see with me how it is, i'm half Swiss, and back in Switzerland, there's people with even more entrenched opinions. No way mountain folk would want to see minarets when they come down from the mountains into cities.

Muslims came here..to you...and built European continent and civilisation

I do appreciate, that despite the difficult subject we have, you still haven't lost your sense of humour. :lol:

And link that report you speak of.

Last edited:
Why are Eastern Europeans so concerned with the immigration in Western Europe?
Lots of black people convert to Islam while in prison that could be the reason for the increasing numbers of Muslims in British jails.

Too stupid to be answered...

Gatestone website? :rofl:

Please, stop using and reading inflammatory, propagandist "reports" by anti-Muslim bigots.

Use primary sources or better sources, please.

Washington post...fair. Lets read your own source

"But Muslim leaders, sociologists and human rights activists argue that more than in most other European countries, government social policies in France have served to isolate Muslims in impoverished suburbs that have high unemployment, inferior schools and substandard housing. This has helped create a generation of French-born children with little hope of social advancement and even less respect for French authority.

The question of discrimination and justice is one of the key political questions of our society, and still, it is not given much importance," said Sebastian Roche, who has studied judicial discrimination as research director for the French National Center for Scientific Research. "We can't blame a state if its companies discriminate; however, we can blame the state if its justice system and its police discriminate."

So, your own source confirms what I said. The main problem is European discrimination against Muslims which has been a fact for decades, and which has created the current situation.

Read bold part and stop denying obviously obvious facts.

Muslims do also have alot of faults and short-comings, but don't negate the reality of European discrimination against Muslims which cause unemployment among Muslim population, and results in fewer opportunities to Muslims than general population.

Hijab was for security identification issues, so that image recognition on CCTV our intelligence services have can ID the face.

Hijab doesn't cover the face. What security identification issue are you talking about?

hijab-styles-2012+%281%29.jpg

Pretty easy for ID, isn't it? I can do it, intelligence agencies are much more sophisticated and trained.

Minaret, lol, Switzerland is probably the most conservative country in Europe, you can see with me how it is, i'm half Swiss, and back in Switzerland, there's people with even more entrenched opinions. No way mountain folk would want to see minarets when they come down from the mountains into cities.

You are painting swiss as some hilly billy retards...and that's exactly what they look like when they do shit like banning "minarets"

lol...

And link that report you speak of.

There you go. I opened a thread about it. I have summarized the findings and linked the real source too..

An eye-opening report on Muslims in Europe

Last edited:
Goooood news :yahoo::lock::nana:
3870447_20heures_625x390.png
Congratulations. Now implement what you wanted to implement.

Gatestone website? :rofl:

Please, stop using and reading inflammatory, propagandist "reports" by anti-Muslim bigots.

Use primary sources or better sources, please.

Washington post...fair. Lets read your own source

"But Muslim leaders, sociologists and human rights activists argue that more than in most other European countries, government social policies in France have served to isolate Muslims in impoverished suburbs that have high unemployment, inferior schools and substandard housing. This has helped create a generation of French-born children with little hope of social advancement and even less respect for French authority.

The question of discrimination and justice is one of the key political questions of our society, and still, it is not given much importance," said Sebastian Roche, who has studied judicial discrimination as research director for the French National Center for Scientific Research. "We can't blame a state if its companies discriminate; however, we can blame the state if its justice system and its police discriminate."

So, your own source confirms what I said. The main problem is European discrimination against Muslims which has been a fact for decades, and which has created the current situation.

Read bold part and stop denying obviously obvious facts.

Muslims do also have alot of faults and short-comings, but don't negate the reality of European discrimination against Muslims which cause unemployment among Muslim population, and results in fewer opportunities to Muslims than general population.

Hijab doesn't cover the face. What security identification issue are you talking about?

hijab-styles-2012+%281%29.jpg

Pretty easy for ID, isn't it? I can do it, intelligence agencies are much more sophisticated and trained.

You are painting swiss as some hilly billy retards...and that's exactly what they look like when they do shit like banning "minarets"

lol...

There you go. I opened a thread about it. I have summarized the findings and linked the real source too..

An eye-opening report on Muslims in Europe
Sir, do you support Hijab for Men?

Sir, do you support Hijab for Men?

Yes.

Islamic Law has the concept of "Hijab for men" too.

Anyways, I don't support "Hijab" but I support the idea of women having the choice of wearing Hijab if they want one.

I don't know what is this facebook page.

I support the idea of women having a choice to wear hijab.

Period.

If you have any problems with my stated position, bring forth and we'll discuss.
:tup:

No problem sire. Some other time, too tired after a tiring journey :P

Back
Top Bottom