What's new

Faulty Indian Ammo Damages First Artillery Guns (M777 howitzer) Imported In 3 Decades

As usual you can deflect, but Operation Parakaram, showed how incompetent you really are.

So how do you call someone who is fighting for 60 years with an incompetent force for a piece of land and couldn't achieve the objective ? Very competent or even more?

LOL Slap on the face of those Who Were Criticizing Dhanush Howitzer project after similar misfire . in recent trial

Poor quality Of Ammunition shells are reason for this Similar problem was faced by bofors during user trials

OFB Ammo production are good for nothing It should Be given to private firms Which are liable to quality And Accountability
Indians has bad habit of cutting corners. Supplier always provide specification and warranty. Just to save some money ...... then shitz happened...

So how do you call someone who is fighting for 60 years with an incompetent force for a piece of land and couldn't achieve the objective ? Very competent or even more?
173483270.jpg
main-qimg-dec7bf7ec5d4477b9d17405688bd13a8.png
k5.jpg
fb_story_16754.jpg

Unfortunately for you, the proof is in eating the pudding. You huff, and puff, and then go home. IF you have the teeth, go ahead and attack. Then the world will see what a SOUPAPOWA you really are.

Until then, keep barking.

Well What can we do when you guys are not acknowledging the surgical strike the same way u guys refusing to acknowledge the casualties to your own parliament

LOL What he said Factually Wrong And I Don't Indulge With Noobs like them

In Kargil war Indian army fire over 2,50,000 shells in 17 days You know what happened in result

Majority Of the Ammo are Produced by OFB in India That includes Rifle Ammo,Mortars ,Tanks ,Heavy caliber

Most these trials are conducted With Old Shells Which are expired these Life time

misfire not rare thing To occur It can happen to other Best Products also
http://www.defenseworld.net/news/20...Cancel_Samsung_K_9_Howitzer_Deal#.WbgvzfMjFdg

Hi,

I don't like to indule in these type of issues---.

But has someone even given consideration to the fact that it might be a possibility that Bofor's 155 howtizers survived similar incidence of bad ammo due to better quality of the barrel---.

I guess---we would never know.

No little things is what you guys have. No wonder you guys are so insecure, and act so tough! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/worl...econd-smallest-penis-in-the-world-235005.html
This was not expected from you, atleast maintain some standard.
I remember you were once a title holder here... now I can understand why titles are sometimes taken away by the admins of this site.

I think it's the fault of our OFB, if it was an old shell then the testing was not done properly before use and if the shell was new then the personal behind its production and quality control must be reprimanded.
Anyways this is an issue that will teach us.

In this forum, anyway, a person will get downvoted for exposing the truth of india army.

But of course keep the facts and negative news coming so that none of you all can ever be proud of india armed forces

Lol.
I think you are overestimating the ability of your wumao brothers and trolls in general.
You'll be surprised to know that it actually has the opposite effect here.

India is not a commie nation child.
Information in our nation differs from that of yours.

Negative news just pisses us off, enough to raise our voices to our leaders to change the destructive practices.
But then again, what does a chinese know about having a voice to criticize or having a representative.

Come on guys, let them be. Coz when the push come to shove, we know there will be many Indian guns on the other side of the border resting as open can. :P

Oh yeah, I'm sure you are expecting our "defective guns" in the border knowing full well how our "sub par" artillery performed in multiple Indo-pak engagements in the last 70 years.

Expect the same results from our "rusty guns" in the future as well.:coffee:

If Modi manages to destroy OFB's monopoly, I will consider it the biggest achievement of this Govt.

Oh, its a commin.:butcher:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...nment-mod-ordnance-armed-forces/1/973514.html

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...oratise-ordnance-factories/article6797531.ece

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...s-to-private-players/articleshow/58570416.cms

http://thehitavada.com/Encyc/2017/5...zing-employees,-initiates-superannuation.aspx

Last edited:
Well it is the Chinese fault for supplying faulty ammo, they should have gone for "Made in India" Ammo!

Please keep us out of your remarks and discussions. In return, on behalf of other Indian members, I pledge not to raise the war-like prowess of the UAE in our remarks and discussions. That will include your amiable habit of buying expensive gadgetry, not being able to handle those, and getting 'friendly' secondments done.

Meanwhile, good luck with your made in UAE bicycle manufacture.

Just laughing at your claims of being a SOUPAPOWA

Must be a full and enriching life, sitting around the whole day laughing at everyone else's pretensions, while somebody else sails your ships, mans your ports, unloads your cargo, stacks that in warehouses designed elsewhere, built by others, and operated by Arabs from south Asia. The same thing with air transport, or with land transport, or with construction, or with retail, or with services.....everything but glad-handing the Americans and buying some more gadgetry at high prices, and getting more south Asian Arabs to fly/drive/sail them, all while sitting around laughing at would-be SOUPAPOWAs.

What a shame these others just don't know how to live life full-size.

No little things is what you guys have. No wonder you guys are so insecure, and act so tough! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/worl...econd-smallest-penis-in-the-world-235005.html

Are you suggesting that we compete for being the biggest pricks? I thought that position was occupied.

Don't worry, he doesn't understand my language. Probably uses a translator. Or a south Asian Arab.

Must be a full and enriching life, sitting around the whole day laughing at everyone else's pretensions, while somebody else sails your ships, mans your ports, unloads your cargo, stacks that in warehouses designed elsewhere, built by others, and operated by Arabs from south Asia. The same thing with air transport, or with land transport, or with construction, or with retail, or with services.....everything but glad-handing the Americans and buying some more gadgetry at high prices, and getting more south Asian Arabs to fly/drive/sail them, all while sitting around laughing at would-be SOUPAPOWAs.

What a shame these others just don't know how to live life full-size.

I hope these Arabs from South Asia include all those low paid indian maids (who latter on cry for sexual abuse and mistreatment), indian laborer (who would never dare raise voice in presence of a genuine Sheikh) and indian janitors (some of them tried switching places hoping for better designations but sadly that outlet had janitors openings only .... or may be they had means of measuring the hanging organs and based on size decided which role to be allotted .... who knows). And all these South Asian Arabs after reaching their dream job site start planning on how to import all the other low paid indian maids, indian laborer and indian janitors ........ back home, in mohallah and in village.

Its a reminder only to confirm that the group of these South Asian Arabs is all inclusive .......... though nothing to do with misfiring and bursting of big guns that had locally made ammo loaded in them. And yes I don't like those low paid indian maids, indian laborers and indian janitors not because I think of them as lesser humans but because they keep selling themselves for peanuts (don't know why, may be they feel still better conditions than those back home?) .......... And the educated indians feel more secure and happy when they point to taranga displayed on some UAE building or some mandir like scene is created with a sheikh in the image, and tell us Pakistani nobodies ..... you are done now ........... Or the worst day for us Pakistani nobodies was that republic day where genuine Arabs were imported to parade on Hindu land.

Not to forget the favorite argument ............. UAE will deport all Pakistani South Asian Arabs and then Pakistan will finally be a failed banana republic. :-)

I hope these Arabs from South Asia include all those low paid indian maids (who latter on cry for sexual abuse and mistreatment), indian laborer (who would never dare raise voice in presence of a genuine Sheikh) and indian janitors (some of them tried switching places hoping for better designations but sadly that outlet had janitors openings only .... or may be they had means of measuring the hanging organs and based on size decided which role to be allotted .... who knows). And all these South Asian Arabs after reaching their dream job site start planning on how to import all the other low paid indian maids, indian laborer and indian janitors ........ back home, in mohallah and in village.

Its a reminder only to confirm that the group of these South Asian Arabs is all inclusive .......... though nothing to do with misfiring and bursting of big guns that had locally made ammo loaded in them. And yes I don't like those low paid indian maids, indian laborers and indian janitors not because I think of them as lesser humans but because they keep selling themselves for peanuts (don't know why, may be they feel still better conditions than those back home?) .......... And the educated indians feel more secure and happy when they point to taranga displayed on some UAE building or some mandir like scene is created with a sheikh in the image, and tell us Pakistani nobodies ..... you are done now ........... Or the worst day for us Pakistani nobodies was that republic day where genuine Arabs were imported to parade on Hindu land.

Not to forget the favorite argument ............. UAE will deport all Pakistani South Asian Arabs and then Pakistan will finally be a failed banana republic. :-)

WHERE did you get Indians and Pakistanis into a comment about South Asian Arabs? Oversensitive much?

Almost sounds as if Indians (or Pakistanis) think that they are descended from Arabs, culturally close to Arabs, look like Arabs, and so on. What a ridiculous idea!

Arabs living in south Asia, silly.

I don't see any Arabs living in my side of South Asia ..... who can fly, drive and sail.

I will take it as another one of those modi hug miracles ....... which we useless Pakistani obviously fail to see.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom