What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
I love Bulbulay, Qudussi sahab ki bewa:D, Rasgullay, Silvatein, Mere Harjaii & so many other women dramas i like...:(

@ANTIBODY - OH MANNNNN.... I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE IT AGAIN, I USED TO LOVE IT........ THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSS :partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol count duckula?

there will be a list of 30 cartoons which my kids would be watching ... and it wont be the crap on cartoon network etc these days -- the most recent cartoon I would be adding in that list is 'recess' & penguins of madagascar

there will be a list of 30 cartoons which my kids would be watching ... and it wont be the crap on cartoon network etc these days -- the most recent cartoon I would be adding in that list is 'recess'

i liked flinstones, ed edd and eddie, powerpuff girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, dexter's lab etc

i liked flinstones, ed edd and eddie, powerpuff girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, dexter's lab etc

i would be starting from the 60s/70s like jetsons,charlie brown --- dont think that the kids would like oldies like black and white papa the sailor or pink panther though, so will go to 80s like t bionic six, count duckula, ducktales, whiney the poo , real ghost busters, M.A.S.K, the mask, sky commanders, visionaries, he man/she ra, camp candy, silver hawks,archie,gumbie, wind in the willows,transformers,comic strip,gi-joe, voltron,saber rider,robotech,tmnt,The Pirates of Dark Water ,exosquad ,mighty orbots

http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...rtoon-character-characters-7.html#post2526685

The Walking Dead
Battlestar Galactica
Stargate SG-1
Smallville
All the Star Trek shows (Especially DS9 and Voyager)

Shinchan , Huggeymaru , Taarak mehta ka ulta chasma , laapta gunj

well now we have no cartoon network. so i watch only two cartoon
hagemaru.jpg

Shin%2Bchan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom