What's new

Firepower of K9 Vajra

It is also a useful reminder that the Pakistan Army is brilliantly located;its complex behind Sialkot, whatever the financial underpinning and origins, is far ahead of the Indian Army. We have to move up from locations like Jodhpur, Gwalior, Mathura, and remote locations in Himachal. That automatically makes us vulnerable to interdiction.

Barring the Strike Corps, major IA formations are perfectly placed.

Himachal? Jodhpur?
Mention these fmn's.

Barring the Strike Corps, major IA formations are perfectly placed.

Himachal? Jodhpur?
Mention these fmn's.

Himachal - do you mean IX Corps? What is nowadays very often written 9 Corps?
Jodhpur sounds good, it looks good, but there is the very difficult terrain.

Himachal - do you mean IX Corps? What is nowadays very often written 9 Corps?
Jodhpur sounds good, it looks good, but there is the very difficult terrain.

Jodhpur & Yol are Corps HQs, not these.

12 RAPID moved from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer, have you wondered why 39 Mountain Div is placed in Himachal?

Jodhpur & Yol are Corps HQs, not these.

12 RAPID moved from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer, have you wondered why 39 Mountain Div is placed in Himachal?

Actually at the moment I am numb; this train tragedy is overwhelming. Very depressed. Perhaps you will permit me to respond later. At the moment, the world looks dark.

Actually at the moment I am numb; this train tragedy is overwhelming. Very depressed. Perhaps you will permit me to respond later. At the moment, the world looks dark.

Indeed it is . Let's hope you get over it soon.

After our experience with Panter, Turkish artillery systems are not very likely. Only USA enjoys the privilege of stabbibg us (not saying that Turkey really stabbed us but hey, we are not using Panter are we?) over and over and over again!

Were they sleeping on 27the February?
Were we sleeping on 26th?

Surprise attack, preemptive strikes. There is just so much you can do against those!
Can you summarize the experience with Turkish guns?

Indeed it is . Let's hope you get over it soon.

Thank you, dear Sir. It is best I take a day or two off. What a hideous reflection on how our entire administration looks upwards, at the politicians and at the elite, and never looks down at the people who form the country.

Well Turkey is using 400 of PANTER so if we don't like it doesn't mean they were bad
Bro i am not saying they were bad! It is not about being good or bad but ONLY about being suitable.

Back
Top Bottom