What's new

First grade Pakistani boy beaten on US school bus for 'being Muslim'

They're in first graders what action do you want the school to take? Kick them out? Arrest them? The school should explain to them what they did was wrong and be done with this nonsense.
If kids in the 1st grade could be so cruel imagine how they will end up when they grow up without being punished or disciplined by the time they reach high school who knows they might murder someone. So schools should expel them.

But dear its kids we are talking about.
They sre fed by adults and television.
Directions should be more toward cleansing society. As muslim there is certain responsibility for the image cleansing which is created by radicals.
Also their parents need to keep a check. Harsher punishment will only strengthen the bully who might do something over the top.
Gun law is too relaxed there remember that.
Those directions you speak of should be given by schools if not by parents.
Radicals use the bigoted western media to create more radicals but that's not what the topic is about.
Harsh punishments won't strengthen bullies believe me,If these kids get expelled it will be on their record and they will know not to do it again.
Guns are a part of American culture and the laws are just fine

Pakistan is our "Israel". A safety net. Love it. Because we have no other home.

Oh,,amrika so bad,,first graders fought n a Pakistani kid got it rough,,amrika evil,,goras devil,,terrorist,,racist country but i am ready to go thr to lick gora boots for few dollars,,coz apni contry me mehnat ki roti hazam nahi hoti

US Government has worked really hard to spread hatred against muslims, it took them years & this hatred is not going to end, it will only spread.

I live in the same city, met this guy (Father of the kid) a month ago. He seemed suspicious to me, I think he works for CIA or Mossad

He is a Disco molvie, if any Pakistani agency guy reading this (I know they do) please watch out for him.

Here is one of his video

Last edited:
So killing a black who is selling crack is Ok but arresting that white kid who killed 10+ black people in Church .. Bless you and your Logic
That's the worst straw man argument i have ever heard. If the Black selling crack has a gun on him and tries to shoot an officer then yes, it is okay for the officer to shoot him. Regarding the White kid that shot the Blacks in the Church, he never resisted arrest nor tried to shoot the cops so therefore cops had no reason to shoot him.

Bless you and your logic (or lack thereof).

Do us a favor , and check out the recent Killing of Black man by Cops ..
Do us a favor a check federal crime statistics which prove Blacks are overwhelmingly involved in most violent crimes and are thus more likely to be confronted by police relative to their smaller percentage in the total population.

What the Federal Government has to report:

"In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks." - http://www.colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Chicago & Detroit, both Black majority, and both worse than some parts of Iraq & Afghanistan.

More Killed in Black on Black Violence Over July 4th Weekend than in Charleston

Chicago Shooting Victims - Chicago Tribune
9c475bbdd7e64d3f843462600d368827[1].png

• Police killed at least 102 unarmed black people in 2015, nearly twice each week.
http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

Last edited:
If you don't like what is there in America, Leave....no one is forcing you to stay on. The fact is Muslims have brought this upon themselves by not opposing the lunatic fringe who are dragging the whole community down with them. The longer the majority moderate muslims stay silent, the worse it will get for them. I know this sounds harsh and my heart goes out to the poor kid.....but its time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Americans will not change their attitude towards muslims unless the Muslims themselves start to speak up and denounce the actions of the extremists loud and clear. The problem is that Americans are suspicious and paranoid of Muslims (earlier it was the communists) and Muslims are doing precious little to dispel this paranoia.

By News Desk
Published: October 12, 2016
10SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1197815-kid-1476258829-140-640x480.jpg

Abdul Usmani. PHOTO: FACEBOOK

The parents of a seven-year-old boy said he was bullied and thrashed by at least five students on his school bus as they made references to Muslims and his Pakistani origin.

“These are six and seven year old kids calling him names, with one kid punching him in the face, while two other kids attacked him, kicked him, and held his arms back,” said Dr. Zeeshanul Hassan Usmani, Abdul Usmani’s father. Usmani described his son as “as American as you could get.”

He went on to say that his wife and three sons had already left the US for Pakistan following the incident and long history of discrimination towards the family.

app-facebook
Zeeshan-ul-hassan Usmani
on Friday

Welcome to the United States of America of Donald Trump. Meet my son Abdul Aziz. He is in grade 1, bullied and beaten by his own classmates in school bus for being a Muslim
1f641.png
:-(

“They keep beating him all the way from school to home on the bus,” Usmani elaborated as he talked about his son’s ride home from Weatherstone Elementary School in Cary, North Carolina, last Friday. The boy is traumatised after the attack and is suffering from a strained arm, he added.

Muslims most disliked group in America, report reveals

Meanwhile, a spokesperson for the Wake County Public School System Lisa Luten told BuzzFeed News that the principal of the school initiated an investigation into the incident.

“[The principal] interviewed seven students sitting near this child, and none of the students, nor the bus driver, witnessed any type of altercation or incident,” Luten said.

boy.jpg

PHOTO COURTESY: BUZZ FEED NEWS

The spokesperson added that the principal was to interview one more child at the school but added that he had not been able to get in contact with the family since Friday.

When told about the boy being discriminated, Luten claimed that “When [the family] originally shared the information, they did not share any info about religion or race, and just that their child was bullied.”

Usmani, 38, first came into the country from Pakistan as a Fulbright Scholar and currently works at a Sillicon Valley data software company as Chief Technology Officer.

Usmani revealed that his family had faced harassment by a neighbour for months because of their religion and even one of his sons was called a terrorist. He claimed that his son’s fellow students earlier attempted to force feed him food after finding out he only ate Halal food, meat slaughtered as per the Islamic law.

Muslim students fear deportation, incarceration under a Trump presidency

“Times are changing and it’s not the America we always thought of and believed in. It’s not the America that I studied in,” Usmani said. “If [Donald] Trump wins, America will be great again, but a great that nobody will care about,” he said while referring to the Republican presidential nominee.

“All of these events, by the neighbors and everything skyrocketed since the beginning of the presidential campaigning last year. That’s why I’m coming back from Pakistan to empty my apartment [in North Carolina] and wait and see what happens,” Usmani maintained.

According to a report by the Council on American-Islamic relations, 55 per cent of Muslims pupils in California had reported some form of bullying on the basis of their religion. School bullying of Muslims has escalated dramatically as high as twice the national average, it added.

The article first appeared on Buzz Feed News

It is a sad incident and now these days it happens often in USA.
This man Zeeshan-ul-Hassan (Father of that kid) i know him personally and i have worked in his team in Islamabad. He is PHD in computer science and a very high profile professional in the field of Computer sciences and have posted on key positions in high grade jobs in Islamabad in both public and private sectors.
ALLAH save all from this extremist behavior.

That's the worst straw man argument i have ever heard. If the Black selling crack has a gun on him and tries to shoot an officer then yes, it is okay for the officer to shoot him. Regarding the White kid that shot the Blacks in the Church, he never resisted arrest nor tried to shoot the cops so therefore cops had no reason to shoot him.

Do us a favor a check federal crime statistics which prove Blacks are overwhelmingly involved in most violent crimes and are thus more likely to be confronted by police relative to their smaller percentage in the total population.

"In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks." - http://www.colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Chicago & Detroit, both Black majority, and both worse than some parts of Iraq & Afghanistan.

• Police killed at least 102 unarmed black people in 2015, nearly twice each week.

allow him to live in USA and see what he does

By News Desk
Published: October 12, 2016
10SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1197815-kid-1476258829-140-640x480.jpg

Abdul Usmani. PHOTO: FACEBOOK

The parents of a seven-year-old boy said he was bullied and thrashed by at least five students on his school bus as they made references to Muslims and his Pakistani origin.

“These are six and seven year old kids calling him names, with one kid punching him in the face, while two other kids attacked him, kicked him, and held his arms back,” said Dr. Zeeshanul Hassan Usmani, Abdul Usmani’s father. Usmani described his son as “as American as you could get.”

He went on to say that his wife and three sons had already left the US for Pakistan following the incident and long history of discrimination towards the family.

app-facebook
Zeeshan-ul-hassan Usmani
on Friday

Welcome to the United States of America of Donald Trump. Meet my son Abdul Aziz. He is in grade 1, bullied and beaten by his own classmates in school bus for being a Muslim
1f641.png
:-(

“They keep beating him all the way from school to home on the bus,” Usmani elaborated as he talked about his son’s ride home from Weatherstone Elementary School in Cary, North Carolina, last Friday. The boy is traumatised after the attack and is suffering from a strained arm, he added.

Muslims most disliked group in America, report reveals

Meanwhile, a spokesperson for the Wake County Public School System Lisa Luten told BuzzFeed News that the principal of the school initiated an investigation into the incident.

“[The principal] interviewed seven students sitting near this child, and none of the students, nor the bus driver, witnessed any type of altercation or incident,” Luten said.

boy.jpg

PHOTO COURTESY: BUZZ FEED NEWS

The spokesperson added that the principal was to interview one more child at the school but added that he had not been able to get in contact with the family since Friday.

When told about the boy being discriminated, Luten claimed that “When [the family] originally shared the information, they did not share any info about religion or race, and just that their child was bullied.”

Usmani, 38, first came into the country from Pakistan as a Fulbright Scholar and currently works at a Sillicon Valley data software company as Chief Technology Officer.

Usmani revealed that his family had faced harassment by a neighbour for months because of their religion and even one of his sons was called a terrorist. He claimed that his son’s fellow students earlier attempted to force feed him food after finding out he only ate Halal food, meat slaughtered as per the Islamic law.

Muslim students fear deportation, incarceration under a Trump presidency

“Times are changing and it’s not the America we always thought of and believed in. It’s not the America that I studied in,” Usmani said. “If [Donald] Trump wins, America will be great again, but a great that nobody will care about,” he said while referring to the Republican presidential nominee.

“All of these events, by the neighbors and everything skyrocketed since the beginning of the presidential campaigning last year. That’s why I’m coming back from Pakistan to empty my apartment [in North Carolina] and wait and see what happens,” Usmani maintained.

According to a report by the Council on American-Islamic relations, 55 per cent of Muslims pupils in California had reported some form of bullying on the basis of their religion. School bullying of Muslims has escalated dramatically as high as twice the national average, it added.

The article first appeared on Buzz Feed News
Here every Muslim is feeling Pain but why not also raise your voice when Non Muslims are being hacked on Muslim Lands

Look who we got here. The die hard loyalist Trump supporter. More loyal than the king.

Here every Muslim is feeling Pain but why not also raise your voice when Non Muslims are being hacked on Muslim Lands

That is funny an Indian should be saying this. You worry about the murders taking place in your country where people are killed on the mere suspicion of beef consumption. Don't throw with stones.

That is funny an Indian should be saying this. You worry about the murders taking place in your country where people are killed on the mere suspicion of beef consumption. Don't throw with stones.
:lol: Again pointing others, But will never introspect .
How much pain you are showing here for getting one 1st grd boy bullied here by other 1st Grd childerns.

What abt those minority religion girls Kidnapped and forced married and religion conversion going on in your Pak land unopposed ?
Now dont try to drag India again ..... we are not crying like you babies here for that 1st grade boy.

:lol: Again pointing others, But will never introspect .
How much pain you are showing here for getting one 1st grd boy bullied here by other 1st Grd childerns.

What abt those minority religion girls Kidnapped and forced married and religion conversion going on in your Pak land unopposed ?
Now dont try to drag India again ..... we are not crying like you babies here for that 1st grade boy.

Look who is talking introspect. LMAO Blames the rest of the world for all the problems taking place in his own country. From rape to caste system.

Look who is talking introspect. LMAO Blames the rest of the world for all the problems taking place in his own country. From rape to caste system.
You will always drag India everywhere, Ok let it be . Keep crying a river for 1st grades getting Bullied in USA but if some one butchered in Pakistan its good one Kafir count decreased.

Back
Top Bottom