What's new

First hit on the head electricity prices to increase!!

Mani2020

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
935340_141252589397477_1870832622_n.jpg

soon you guys will start loving zardari ....:omghaha:

In order for power sector to expand they first need to increase the prices. Pakistan also needs to move over to coal. More over electricity sector in Pakistan should be opened to foreign investment. Only then Pakistan's power sector can survive through this.

935340_141252589397477_1870832622_n.jpg

soon you guys will start loving zardari ....:omghaha:

Hasnt this always be the case. From a year down the road, you will see these same patwari's and darbaris criticizing NS and remembering bhutto and Zardari.
Humera almiya he yeh ha PPP jati ha to N league or woh jati ha to phir sa PPP. Pakistan ka Khud Hafiz

Well, can't blame this on PML.

BTW, just talked to my folks in Islamabad, and 2 hours loadshedding straight after 2 hours...in middle of Islamabad!!!

Just imagine what is it like in rural areas?

BTW, just talked to my folks in Islamabad, and 2 hours loadshedding straight after 2 hours...in middle of Islamabad!!!

In lahore its like 4 hours black out then 1 hour supply then 4 hour blackout ......lol 99 will come back when people got fed up and demanded martial law

9.50 (residential) + 5.80 = 15.30

is it residential or commercial or both ?

either way the awan to take all the burden !

FCuk in my City here or should i say in my village lol its 22 hours..

This hike in price is proposed by care taker government on 7th May 2013. before the elections.
MDT for certain categories: power tariff to go up by Rs 5 per unit after elections | Business Recorder

Since your beloved party didn't win and after shameful defeat tabdeela razakar running here and there in frustration and using old date news as propaganda tool against PML-N. :flame: :yay: #pityforpti

As of now its still care taker gov incharge not PML-N and as far as PML-N is concern our major goal is to finish load shedding in 2 years.

Remember IK criticized provincial government, he even said "Bijle banana zardari ki responsibility nahi the" so lets see how many MW of cheap electricity ilzaam khan produce in KPK.

Btw this time can we see chances for construction of Kala Bagh Dam?

Btw this time can we see chances for construction of Kala Bagh Dam?

No - PPP could have done it because they are the one scream about it in Sindh

Well played by PML-N, Instead of taking this bitter decision by themselves they transferred blame to care taker. BTW - People shouldn't scream about it because now it's time to pay for Laptops, Income Support, Sasti Rooti etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom