What's new

First hit on the head electricity prices to increase!!

do u ppl hav loadsheddin in India or not? if yes thn hw much?

well,zero load shedding in Mumbai City, if the power is not going to be supplied even for 1 min, they inform you well in advance...but I have not seen Mumbai city without power at least in last 3 yrs....

in Suburbs, there used to be a load shedding of 4-8 hrs a day but now, it has reduced drastically. virtually no load shedding.

But, in remote places and states like UP, I have heard there is a power cut of more than 18 hrs a day!!

We really need power for everyone at an affordable cost, just like food and shelter!

May be this is the trick. You make electricity scarce.

Then even rational people like me would cry and say "charge me 20 rupees per unit, but keep it on for 24 hours".

Who knows.

Although I hate to think about stuff along some conspiracy theory.

peace

Mubashir Lucman talked about this in his last program, he's going to do a complete program on this issue next week with proofs.. Lets see..

Although he is on payroll of Zardari but he always bring evidence against CTBT

May be this is the trick. You make electricity scarce.

Then even rational people like me would cry and say "charge me 20 rupees per unit, but keep it on for 24 hours".

Who knows.

Although I hate to think about stuff along some conspiracy theory.

peace

This is not conspiracy but actually this is happening, because these corrupt status quo parties can't bring tax reforms and control corruption, neither they will reduce their royal expenditure - so only source of revenue is Sales Tax and increase prices of electricity & oil.

I just can’t believe but power has become so expensive in Asian countries in last 5-10 yrs, especially in India.....I don’t understand whom to blame...I remember, not so long, we used to pay monthly electricity bill of Rs.300 for our 6 room two story bungalow in Mumbai suburbs...three years back I moved to Mumbai city to prevent travelling....now for my 1BHK apartment, I am paying more than Rs.3000 pm (during summer) and around Rs.2000 pm rest of the year!

Interestingly we are one of the largest coal explorer in the world, we have one of the largest reserves of thorium, we have the great potential to generate power using solar, wind and Hydro…I would say, we can easily get over the power crisis if we invest in these sources of energy…unfortunately we are as usual waiting for rich countries to do the R&D, come out with the solution and then we will buy it from them!

countries like India and Pakistan need to invest in R&D to exploit its own sources of energy!

u are crying on 3000 :what: lol here in summers the avg bill of a middle class is around 15-20k .....i have people in my relatives who even pay 60k bills in summer for their houses :laughcry:

Stupid to blame PML-N for this.

Give them a fair chance and judge them when they do make mistakes.

Its unfair to blame those who are yet to take the office, we need to be reasonable here.

well,zero load shedding in Mumbai City, if the power is not going to be supplied even for 1 min, they inform you well in advance...but I have not seen Mumbai city without power at least in last 3 yrs....

in Suburbs, there used to be a load shedding of 4-8 hrs a day but now, it has reduced drastically. virtually no load shedding.

But, in remote places and states like UP, I have heard there is a power cut of more than 18 hrs a day!!

We really need power for everyone at an affordable cost, just like food and shelter!

If you compare with india...most of the north India has load shedding up to 4-6 hrs

Where as most of the BJP States like Gujrat, MP, Chhattisgarh produce access electricity and sell to other states and make money.

South is in very good shape in producing electricity...

According to some sources , The increase in load shedding hours and increase in rates of Electricity have been done by Nawaz Sharif so that as soon as he comes into government , he reduces the prices and load shedding for a month just to get a credit and fools the nation yet again - Lets see if this source proves right or wrong !

According to some sources , The increase in load shedding hours and increase in rates of Electricity have been done by Nawaz Sharif so that as soon as he comes into government , he reduces the prices and load shedding for a month just to get a credit and fools the nation yet again - Lets see if this source proves right or wrong !

Let me be your translator.....

Whatever PMLN / NS do or planned to is/would be a total mess and if ever come good on their behalf it’s only by some mistake..............................Get a Life.........!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom